Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Signature Campaign SNOVIAN.SPACE****  (Read 5143 times)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Ill think they don't have update yet, Ill hope it will come early. It was said on monday but for now not happen, But ill going to wait and hopefully i'm accepted and listed in the spreadsheet.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Still going to wait right here.  Cheesy
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Hello Snovian team,
Is there any update regarding last week's work? It's already tuesday and still I dont see any spreadsheet in the OP. Weekly reports are supposed to be submitted every mondays right?

I also noticed this in the OP.

Already filled out the form.
Btw, aren't you going to review our work from the 1st week?
Snovio_ICO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 05:38:50 AM by Snovio_ICO

Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to upload the spreadsheet right now.
It happened because of me, since I forgot to notify you that it is necessary to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHenS4AlIvkWgm58601Jm3DqdehLrKgtU_xw3m67zxM/

I offer my deepest apologies and kindly ask you to register again.
We will count posts of participants for two weeks.

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on 17th of September (Monday)

Sorry again and thank you for patience and understanding

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to launch this campaign right now.
It happened because of me, since I forgot to notify you that it is necessary to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHenS4AlIvkWgm58601Jm3DqdehLrKgtU_xw3m67zxM/

Those who applied earlier and would be accepted will get the reward for 2 weeks.

When can we expect the final spread sheet? Next week?
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 05:16:25 AM by Snovio_ICO

Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to launch this campaign right now.

Those who applied earlier and would be accepted will get the reward for 2 weeks.

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 17.09

TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 12:41:31 PM by TheEconomists

Dear friends,

The way you are handling this campaign i for see RED on your account if care is not taken and you know the implication on your company. This kind of policy in the annals of history has never happen here in this forum.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

Dear friends,

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 27.09
Which of the Monday is 27.9? It seems the confusion you hard earlier is still affecting you bro! I pity the participants.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on 27.09

You mean the spreadsheet  will be available on 27.09.2018 ( thursday ) and that will be start of the first week ? Am i correct ?
Oasisman

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Dear friends,

Sept. 27th is not monday, do you mean 17?  This is a very distinct campaign managing method that didnt even happened here before, but I hope you wont let us down. Although it is my pleasure to share my thoughts by posting through this forum even without payments,  but its different when I am wearing your company's name. I somehow understand your current situation, and I hope that you do understand my sentiments as well.

Thanks for the update btw.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 03:41:19 PM by khufuking

Dear friends,

So you are basically asking for another free week of advertising! And then after this extra week, you can simply decline all applications and even if you accepted some then still the declined applications would be giving you 2 free weeks. This is not how you run a campaign, next time sort your things together before posting a bounty.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Dear friends,

So you are basically asking for another free week of advertising! And then after this extra week, you can simply decline all applications and even if you accepted some the still the declined applications would be giving you away 2 free weeks. This is not how you run a campaign, next time sort your things together before posting a bounty.

Its obvious, its a SCAM. I sent him PM YESTERDAY stating "I posted 20 posts for the first week, when will i get payment?". Did not receive reply. Sent him another PM to acknowledge my message. He then later replied as i have to fill in the form to participate and did not reply on my payment. Just look at the reply to my earlier message above, "The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 27.09". He is so confused. 27 falls on Thursday and coming Monday falls on 17th. As like last week, he is trying to get the 2nd week's works done without any confirmation on who is accepted. I am leaving the campaign now. Bloody SCAM.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

One thing left for us to do here, we wasted a week and I don't think wasting another 2 weeks would be nice, sorry OP, you have fooled us enough, next time if you are planning to run a signature campaign, be sure to hire a campaign manager, a manager that knows how to respond and knows what to do, we should leave now, time is too precious and I don't want to sit around here waiting, you've reached my patience, and to all these other enrolees as well, good day.
Oasisman

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

One thing left for us to do here, we wasted a week and I don't think wasting another 2 weeks would be nice, sorry OP, you have fooled us enough, next time if you are planning to run a signature campaign, be sure to hire a campaign manager, a manager that knows how to respond and knows what to do, we should leave now, time is too precious and I don't want to sit around here waiting, you've reached my patience, and to all these other enrolees as well, good day.

I know how it feels mate, we're on the same page, but dont let your work go to waste. At least give them this last chance to prove that theyre legitimate, and after that if nothing happens, its safe to post a thread in scam accusations. They have done succesful bounty campaigns before, and that was the reason I took the risks and trusted the managing method. Go check their telegram channel, they're making a steps to fix this campaign. Yet, still the decision is yours if you continue.
Have a good day mate.
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

Dear friends,

Which of the Monday is 27.9? It seems the confusion you hard earlier is still affecting you bro! I pity the participants.
Hello, I meant Monday 17.09 and we will count your posts for two weeks, I apologize for that mistake

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

The spreadsheet will be uploaded on 27.09

You mean the spreadsheet  will be available on 27.09.2018 ( thursday ) and that will be start of the first week ? Am i correct ?

Hello, the spreadsheet will be uploaded on 17.09.2018 (Monday) and we will count messages for two weeks, every post of participants will be counted from the beginning of the signature campaign

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Dear friends,

Sept. 27th is not monday, do you mean 17?  This is a very distinct campaign managing method that didnt even happened here before, but I hope you wont let us down. Although it is my pleasure to share my thoughts by posting through this forum even without payments,  but its different when I am wearing your company's name. I somehow understand your current situation, and I hope that you do understand my sentiments as well.

Thanks for the update btw.
Hello, yeah the right date is the 17th of September. I understand your confusion and I apologize for that, we will count participants' work for two weeks

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

So it will be another wasting of time while wearing your signature.? I'm wondering why need to wait 17th of September before publishing the final spreadsheet ?
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Dear friend, I understand your concern and apologize deeply for letting such a situation happen. I did not want to deceive you, because of my mistake there was such an inaccuracy. We will count participants' posts for two weeks, none of the work will remain unpaid. Sorry for the inconvenience, I kindly ask you to continue participating, please be sure that everything will be ok from now

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

So it will be another wasting of time while wearing your signature.? I'm wondering why need to wait 17th of September before publishing the final spreadsheet ?
Users' involvement in the signature campaign is important for Snovian.space, please do not consider it to be waisting of time. We will count the participants' posts for two weeks and next week they'll get the reward for two weeks of participating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: