Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Signature Campaign SNOVIAN.SPACE****  (Read 5143 times)
Snovio_ICO (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Dear friends,

I apologize for the delay and unfortunately I am compelled to inform you that we are not able to launch this campaign right now.
It happened because of me, since I forgot to notify you that it is necessary to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHenS4AlIvkWgm58601Jm3DqdehLrKgtU_xw3m67zxM/

I offer my deepest apologies and kindly ask you to register again.
Those who applied earlier and would be accepted will get the reward for 2 weeks.

Sorry again and thank you for patience and understanding
So you are basically asking for another free week of advertising! And then after this extra week, you can simply decline all applications and even if you accepted some the still the declined applications would be giving you away 2 free weeks. This is not how you run a campaign, next time sort your things together before posting a bounty.

Its obvious, its a SCAM. I sent him PM YESTERDAY stating "I posted 20 posts for the first week, when will i get payment?". Did not receive reply. Sent him another PM to acknowledge my message. He then later replied as i have to fill in the form to participate and did not reply on my payment. Just look at the reply to my earlier message above, "The spreadsheet will be uploaded on Monday 27.09". He is so confused. 27 falls on Thursday and coming Monday falls on 17th. As like last week, he is trying to get the 2nd week's works done without any confirmation on who is accepted. I am leaving the campaign now. Bloody SCAM.
Dear friend, it is very disappointing for me to hear you say these words. I understand your discontent and bring my apologies for that. That's very sad for me, that such kind of misunderstanding led to your dissatisfaction. Nevertheless, we will count every post of those who are accepted. As I know that you worked hard and completed the task for the first week, I kindly ask you to continue participating in our signature campaign. Please be sure that everything will be okay. Sorry again for not answering your pm promptly

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

So it will be another wasting of time while wearing your signature.? I'm wondering why need to wait 17th of September before publishing the final spreadsheet ?
Users' involvement in the signature campaign is important for Snovian.space, please do not consider it to be waisting of time. We will count the participants' posts for two weeks and next week they'll get the reward for two weeks of participating.
So do you want us to continue posting even we still have no idea of being accepted in your campaign? Well it's  very unfair for those who work hard for 2 weeks and will be not acceptable.
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

So it will be another wasting of time while wearing your signature.? I'm wondering why need to wait 17th of September before publishing the final spreadsheet ?
Users' involvement in the signature campaign is important for Snovian.space, please do not consider it to be waisting of time. We will count the participants' posts for two weeks and next week they'll get the reward for two weeks of participating.
So do you want us to continue posting even we still have no idea of being accepted in your campaign? Well it's  very unfair for those who work hard for 2 weeks and will be not acceptable.
We really appreciate your work, and the one who works hard and makes decent posts will get the reward for two weeks.

Ararbermas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

We really appreciate your work, and the one who works hard and makes decent posts will get the reward for two weeks.

That's what I'm saying, so you should upload the spreadsheet now, so that those who work hard and will not accepted the future stop working immediately to avoid complaint in the future as well.  

Edit: and indeed 1 week is enough time to Choose acceptable participants.
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

That's what I'm saying, so you should upload the spreadsheet now, so that those who work hard and will not accepted the future stop working immediately to avoid complaint in the future as well.  

You are absolutely right, however we decided to upload it on Monday so everyone who posted earlier could fill in the application form. I understand that it may look not convenient and I thank everyone who participates in the signature campaign

Ararbermas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

You are absolutely right, however we decided to upload it on Monday so everyone who posted earlier could fill in the application form. I understand that it may look not convenient and I thank everyone who participates in the signature campaign
then i suggest  to start the week 2  in monday not now because it's looks like a 2 consicutive free advertising for those who will not be acceptable in the future. And for sure the  reputation of you project will be not good especially here in forum or let say around the internet if more people become frustrated on this kind of technique.  
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

then i suggest  to start the week 2  in monday not now because it's looks like a 2 consicutive free advertising for those who will not be acceptable in the future. And for sure the  reputation of you project will be not good especially here in forum or let say around the internet if more people become frustrated on this kind of technique.  
Next Monday will be the end of 2 weeks of the signature campaign and accepted participants will get the reward for two weeks of work, I do not want anyone to be frustrated, this situation arose from mistake from my side. I deeply appreciate your attention and I hope that all participants will be satisfied in the future.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

One thing left for us to do here, we wasted a week and I don't think wasting another 2 weeks would be nice, sorry OP, you have fooled us enough, next time if you are planning to run a signature campaign, be sure to hire a campaign manager, a manager that knows how to respond and knows what to do, we should leave now, time is too precious and I don't want to sit around here waiting, you've reached my patience, and to all these other enrolees as well, good day.

I know how it feels mate, we're on the same page, but dont let your work go to waste. At least give them this last chance to prove that theyre legitimate, and after that if nothing happens, its safe to post a thread in scam accusations. They have done succesful bounty campaigns before, and that was the reason I took the risks and trusted the managing method. Go check their telegram channel, they're making a steps to fix this campaign. Yet, still the decision is yours if you continue.
Have a good day mate.

The OP haa contacted me as well, I do appreciate their efforts, they sent me a message personally making an apology to us, and after reading the message it convinced me enough that what they are doing here is real, and therefore I've changed my mind and will make an apology to the whole Snovian Team, I will continue as well, and will take the shot one more time. Sorry guys, just really had a bad yesterday.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

I joined this bounty campaign a week ago, but now I still don't see the spreadsheet, and at the time you did not ask for a Google registration form. Does this mean that I was no bounty in the first week?

Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I joined this bounty campaign a week ago, but now I still don't see the spreadsheet, and at the time you did not ask for a Google registration form. Does this mean that I was no bounty in the first week?

Hello, please fill in the registration form, everyone who is accepted will get the reward for posting and wearing our signature. We will upload the spreadsheet Monday 17th of September

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I really don't see the needless back and forth arguments on uploading the spreadsheet. What is so difficult in letting participants know whether they are accepted or not within two days of submitting their forms? Isn't it the way all campaigns are run here? I don't know why there are so many shady stuffs going on in the altcoin section. Manager, to save face I suggest you publish the spreadsheet immediately. Even if not on the spreadsheet, you can quote those who are picked. 17/9 is a far date.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=883684
SNOVIAN.SPACE Username: @Ragu.Ragava
ETH wallet: 0x27e3124276a0B9F554781aDf4835E2cEd1058eec

I hope you will accept my signature campaign bounty request.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

I really don't see the needless back and forth arguments on uploading the spreadsheet. What is so difficult in letting participants know whether they are accepted or not within two days of submitting their forms? Isn't it the way all campaigns are run here? I don't know why there are so many shady stuffs going on in the altcoin section. Manager, to save face I suggest you publish the spreadsheet immediately. Even if not on the spreadsheet, you can quote those who are picked. 17/9 is a far date.

Your perfectly right there mate,and what concerns me is What about those who wear their signature for two weeks and being rejected after that two weeks without learning if he accepted or not?Participants won’t gamble their continued posting without assurance payments ,and payment will only indeed if the spreadsheet is updated,I don’t really know what took them harder for this spreadsheet to published,i still feels some negligence and deceiving here.

Spreadsheet is Campaigns obligation to broadcast all the way ,and checking the applicants post history is enough to find whos qualify or not,it won’t took you two scam weeks before getting them on.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I don’t really know what took them harder for this spreadsheet to published,i still feels some negligence and deceiving here.

Spreadsheet is Campaigns obligation to broadcast all the way ,and checking the applicants post history is enough to find whos qualify or not,it won’t took you two scam weeks before getting them on.

Only one reason for this altitude comes to mind "Intent"

...to fraudulently drive traffic to their SNOVIAN.SPACE site and gain maximum exposure for it through unpaid advert.

It's obvious that the OP is deliberately doing this.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Snovio_ICO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Dear friends,

we uploaded the spreadsheet for our signature campaign (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERlRyu6lBEPLhwVw1l_w7U09Mn_Gpt7u40kX03ZsXZk/edit?usp=sharing)

Congratulations to the accepted participants, please continue posting and wearing our signature and you will get the reward for two weeks on Monday.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=883684

Hi bounty manager please let me know about my signature campaign is accepted or not.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Hi bounty manager please let me know about my signature campaign is accepted or not.

Spreadsheet has been published. You could actually check it if you were accepted or not.

@OP/CM thanks for catching up and published a spreadsheet earlier than the said date.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

#Proof Of Authenticator
join signsture champaign
username Snovian.Spasce : wicaksono
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=913795
Eth Wallet : 0xFF8Faa79A1AF975C97d78289a2c6D6e4aB133456
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Dear friends,

we uploaded the spreadsheet for our signature campaign (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERlRyu6lBEPLhwVw1l_w7U09Mn_Gpt7u40kX03ZsXZk/edit?usp=sharing)

Congratulations to the accepted participants, please continue posting and wearing our signature and you will get the reward for two weeks on Monday.

Hi Manager,
Will those people who were not on the current list be paid come Monday for the two weeks job?
Ararbermas

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Hi BM thanks for uploading the spreadsheet,  now it will become fine and no more complaint. But i think you should start counting the week 1 post as well because it's already ended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: