Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Gains 14% as Stress Test Hits Transaction Record  (Read 159 times)
mijasda (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Over the weekend, Bitcoin Cash conducted a stress test designed to prove to merchants and businesses worldwide that its mainnet is capable of scaling on chain and handling huge transaction volumes currently.

The principal takeaway from the results of the test was that increased transaction volumes did not lead to a fee surge, and in fact transaction fees declined slightly.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-gains-14-as-stress-test-hits-transaction-record/
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Bitcoin is unique in its technology and even if it does not have all the perfect second bitcoin will not ! So I don't think Bitcoin cash has a future but they try this fact )

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Bitcoin is a very unique technology. It develop its site everytime. I believe it will gain more and the bitcoin cash is design such a way that run the business worldwide its mannite is capable of mounting. So its easily handling huge transaction volume.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

This is a good news for crypto specially Bitcoin lover. Still bitcoin price has in dumping condition. 20% of Its price fallen down.We can be ensured that, very soon it will rise, because in l;ast 10 years it has rise 10000%, that is unbleiveable. we are waiting to hear many happy news about Bitcoin.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Over the weekend, Bitcoin Cash conducted a stress test designed to prove to merchants and businesses worldwide that its mainnet is capable of scaling on chain and handling huge transaction volumes currently.
The boldfaced part says it all. It was a test. I would like to see similar results in real life not in simulations. By the way some of the newer centralized blockchains like EOS and others claim they can push through 1000s of transactions per second. But there is no volume currently, it is all about test runs preparing for some future that may never come.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most ever growing cryptos comparing altcoin. ETH is growing so fast just after Bitcoin.In every sector Bitcoin increasing its prices value. Most of the company trending to invest for Bitcoin. Bounty program making more people attract to invest. So thats all, to be encouraged to invest.
Labyrinth Wraiths

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Actually bitcoin cash is really trying a lot to be in the market but they are not getting the desired responses due to such problems. Moreover the test result is not satisfactory also and it is really a threat for this. I hope that this will solve the issues.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Good for Bitcoin Cash but I don't believe in it as much as they love destroying Bitcoin saying they are the real deal. They can do their marketing stunts without dissing Bitcoin.

Bitcoin still has the higher hash rate and I don't think Bitcoin Cash will ever come close to it though it's possible.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Bitcoincash had the largest dip last week and they are just rebouncing.
Bitcoincash has a huge support from large group of companies, investors and they have quite a large community.
They are one of the most used retailer currency in China and we can expect better from it in the future.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

Like all the forks out there, we cannot deny that BCH also was all about the hype and once the hype died down, the price is coming down very fast. But, this 14% gain is making me think twice before calling it a shitcoin right now. It has been the only fork that hasn't really gone below the 500$ level which is better performance that most of the ALTs in the market.

One pump of 14% doesnt negate that it is a shitcoin. Only reason why it hasnt gone below 500 dollars mark is that it has multi billion masterminds playing games. They will lose in the end though. Good riddance to them
Mulbuggie

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

I know I might sound stupid here but all these news related to BCH recently is really making me think hard that is this coin really worth it or they are just trying to save the coin from extinction one last time. Craig Wright is trying really hard so far to keep BCH above the water and looks like he has been successful so far.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Bitcoin is unique in its technology and even if it does not have all the perfect second bitcoin will not ! So I don't think Bitcoin cash has a future but they try this fact )

Bitcoin is a very unique technology. It develop its site everytime. I believe it will gain more and the bitcoin cash is design such a way that run the business worldwide its mannite is capable of mounting. So its easily handling huge transaction volume.

Bitcoin is the most ever growing cryptos comparing altcoin. ETH is growing so fast just after Bitcoin.In every sector Bitcoin increasing its prices value. Most of the company trending to invest for Bitcoin. Bounty program making more people attract to invest. So thats all, to be encouraged to invest.

Hey guys what are you saying? Bitcoin Cash isn't Bitcoin. We're talking about bitcoin cash, don't be confuse.

I know I might sound stupid here but all these news related to BCH recently is really making me think hard that is this coin really worth it or they are just trying to save the coin from extinction one last time. Craig Wright is trying really hard so far to keep BCH above the water and looks like he has been successful so far.

Well of course, they actually doing anything out of everything so this coin can't be called a shitcoin. Obviously, they're trying too hard now. Let's see more to it.
Brood Siren

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Even though it is a fork coin, BitcoinCash has been fighting tooth and nail to be a better coin in the market. But it is not getting the adequate response that is needed. Let's hope they get over this dilemma soon.
covfefe_

Activity: 937
Merit: 105

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Unlike Bitcoin, Bitcoincash is more like a professional profit oriented scheme. Which obviously has it's pros and cons.
It's base is the decentralized bitcoin network and has continued the same way of distribution through mining though they are quicker in implementing technologies to ease off the problems in blockchain.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: