Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 08:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company: Build Your Personal Bitcoin Hedge Fund  (Read 2895 times)
CCA (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:58:26 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 11:56:24 PM by CCA

Dear seasoned Bitcoin traders, and future trading masters,

My name is Aaron Zirker and in June of last year I founded a company with my partner Jon Reeve with the purpose of building automated trading tools for major bitcoin exchanges.

This week we launched our services to the public for trading on bitstamp and btc-e exchanges. We've developed a high frequency statistical arbitrage automated trading bot that we run for clients. It analyses the historic price/volume/order depth relationships between bitcoin exchanges and, when these values deviate in certain ways from the historic mean, it makes trades that profit as these values revert to the mean. The nature of our strategy is such that we make net profitable trades back and forth and don't need to move funds between exchanges at all.

We're known in the BitcoinNYC scene, and we're a member of the same NYC bitcoin business incubator that Ethereum is affiliated with (MintCombine) but at this point we're still in a soft launch mode. The bots are fully functional on two exchanges (bitstamp and btc-e), with another two to come in the next few weeks(btcChina and Kraken), but we're still doing manual customer relations until we get our front-end online.

To learn more about our company, and trading strategies, please get in contact with my company through our web site at Cryptocurrencyanalytics.com or directly with me through aaron@cryptocurrencyanalytics.com.

We have many recommendations from real clients that we can provide for verification, as well as trading histories, and my name and information are being made public for transparency. Also I will read this thread to respond to any over arching questions.

Aaron Zirker
CEO, The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company, INC.
115 east 23rd street. 4th floor
New York, NY, 10010
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

Most definitely get yourself in the WoT.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:48:54 PM

Will do thanks!

Come check out continuing discussion on our reddit post.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/1zktpp/the_cryptocurrency_analytics_company_build_your/
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:09:11 PM

The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company is looking for three distinguished community members to receive a free trial of our services in return for a full community review and audit.

Please contact me directly at aaron@cryptocurrencyanalytics.com to receive a free two weeks of service. You will be required to review the process, and your returns openly for the community on this thread.

Aaron Zirker
CEO, The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company
metacoin

Activity: 437
Merit: 260

balance

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:50:47 AM

Hey Aaron,

I'd give this a try with a modest amount of coins. I'll get registered and verified on all the exchanges I trust.

It's too bad VoS has decided to shut out US based customers, I liked working with their API, and it seemed their volume was pretty good.

pin.org
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

Metacoin,

Excellent to hear! Looks like we have 1/3 public review slots taken. We look forward to hearing your opinion on operations and returns.

Any other takers?

Aaron
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

Any feedback on this so far?
zoonosis
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:45:18 AM

Id also like to hear feedback
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:23:27 PM

We have 2/3 forum reviewers in the works, but our reviewers have been taking their time composing them. We are still looking for the 3rd forum reviewer.
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:31:31 PM

The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company would like to announce it's first convention exhibit taking place at Inside Bitcoin, NYC, April 7th-8th at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 West 34th Street.

We will be exhibiting the basics of our automated trading strategy, talking about our automated platform, and giving out limited coupon codes for our service.

We will also be rolling out our LTC/ USD arbitrage service to join our already successful BTC/ USD arbitrage service.

To read about our services see our previous reddit thread here-

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/1zktpp/the_cryptocurrency_analytics_company_build_your/

Visit us at cryptocurrencyanalytics.com for more info!

Aaron Zirker CEO, The Cryptocurrency Analytics Company, INC. 115 east 23rd street. 4th floor New York, NY, 10010
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:34:15 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 09:46:05 PM by CCA

We most certainly did not claim that we were in the NYC hedge fund scene, our reddit ad likens our service to building your own hedge fund (by operating your exchange accounts like one), not being associated with one.

As for the other background information, it was given to color our history with the bitcoin nyc meetup groups, and general community which we have been fairly active in. You are correct however that real reason to work with us is not our industrial connections, it is our solid market strategy and consistent returns.

I would hope that you would inquire about more information or at least try out the service with .5 bitcoin if you have 10,000 before laughing at it, but if not then have a great day.

True___Blue

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

Anyone use this site? Anyone have any reviews. I would like to see some other people's experience before I try it myself. Don't want to get scammed

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

I'm guessing this didn't go anywhere... ?
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:02:42 AM

why not support BitFinex and LakeBTC?
CCA (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:51:42 AM

As no one from the bitcointalk community has taken up our offer of a free trial account to review our services publicly, we are unable to show you any reviews from this community. We have a growing service, and have asked a few of our members to come on here and review us but I still extend the offer of three free one month accounts to this community to publicly review our services, with no account minimums.

Since our last posting in April we have added services on Bitfinex, Kraken, as well as itBit. We offer market pairs between those three as well as our original service on Bitstamp and Btce. More exchanges are coming soon so keep checking back on cryptocurrencyanalytics.com. We have also had a few more public events as well as interviews, which are available on the site.

If you contact us privately we can offer full historic returns, as well as refer you to a current client.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: