Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits (CS) partners with Lenovo - moon?  (Read 634 times)
cryptocrusher (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Most of us probably know of Credits by now, they're often dismissed as not being a real contended despite signs of having the fastest blockchain by a long way. Legitimacy has always been a concern. As of now they've just announced a partnership with Lenovo. What do you think this will do to the price?

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4154

Here's the link for you guys.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

This is very good news for the cryptocurrency industry. There are other strong projects with good partnerships, but with the come of Lenovo to the crypto can it add value and bring trust to crypto.
cryptocrusher (OP)

Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

You're right about that, a company of the size of Lenovo entering in to a partnership with any cryptocurrency is great news, it really shows that crypto is the future. I'm surprised CS isn't up more already, only about a 10-15% increase since the news broke.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

I'm surprised CS isn't up more already, only about a 10-15% increase since the news broke.
This partnership would not make CS itself pump to about 40% increase or above instantly because IMO credible news sources are still not announcing it yet(I have googled the same news but only Reddit and localbitcoins blog are the most reliable at the moment). Either way, I cannot wait to see what their partnership(combining Internet of things and AR) would bring to the world. 
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

The news is certainly good, but it does not seem that the market at least somehow reacted to this. Many such good news were before and they well influence the price but not in such a market...
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

Credits have cooperated with many projecks or companies that do have big names. indeed for now the price is still cheap but with a lot of relationships later on the price will also increase later

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I think it's a really good news for Credits although this cryptocurrency doesn't really need any good news anymore. LOL. Because it's already a good cryptocurrency and still increased while whole market fell because of downward trend Smiley. I don't know if in this year, we still can see any good ICO project like Credits or not

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

The news came from the credits website.

I'll only believe if the news will come out from lenovo's website. As we know, projecs nowadays are doing the same thing with partnerships and making it as a hype so they can get more investors. If there are other credible and reliable source then I might change my view.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Most of us probably know of Credits by now, they're often dismissed as not being a real contended despite signs of having the fastest blockchain by a long way. Legitimacy has always been a concern. As of now they've just announced a partnership with Lenovo. What do you think this will do to the price?

Lenovo is a very large and successful company, Lenovo also definitely has a good economist, maybe the economist sees a huge opportunity to partner with cryptocurrency and this must have been considered very carefully because we already know that cryptocurrency is very popular, this is a very good improvement for the crypto world
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

That make it to be one of the Best coins one can actually invest in now as lenovo is one of the leading mobile technology.  If this news is truth then those that has been looking for coins to invest should not look for opportunities than this one.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

that is very good news for credit supporters, I also often see price movement of credit, they are believed to have the fastest blockchain 1 million + TPS
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

in fact all credit is the same but Lenovo's credit is more comfortable than other credit because I think Lenovo companies are more binding than others
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

I think this news will blow this coin ! Lenovo is a very strong and progressive company and CS will be able to strengthen its position in the market !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Lenovo is the one of big computer market giant in the world, this is the great sign for the bullish run we can expect in the market buddy. There must be hard hit on the market by the team by investment and future move from the Lenovo integration with the blockchain.

If the possibility to enter in the market soon I believe they will be created the private blockchain for their concerns buddy.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Lenovo is a very big world-class company, and I'm sure that this coin will be a success with it, but I do not anticipate any particular growth.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I see that Credits is already having an increase in price of 12% since yesterday, but i don't think that it will moon just because of a partnership. The project needs to show more results before it can increase more in price.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I see that Credits is already having an increase in price of 12% since yesterday, but i don't think that it will moon just because of a partnership. The project needs to show more results before it can increase more in price.

This is a good point, I looked in to it a little after seeing this because a Lenovo partnership is no small partner. That's one of the best partners any cryptocurrency has managed and should be enough to draw some attention. I see that soon they will be showcasing some of their blockchains potential with speeds in excess of 200k TPS on offer. That blows all of the competition out of the park.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

I don't believe in rumors about partnerships before I see real information about usage. If they just talked with them, how it usually happens this will be just pump and dump. Lenovo can't create such tech buy their own team?

seo-maestro

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

I'm tired of endless partners announcements because they don't offer real products to help mass adoption of crypto. We need crypto integration in real life to moon Credits or other blockchains.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

I used to own some Credits but had decided to sell with a loss. This project has only thriven because of pure hype, nothing else.

Terrible devteam, it's not worth for long-term investing. Just one out of many pump and dump tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: