Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Remains Above $7,200 For 3 Days; Where is the Market Headed?  (Read 657 times)
SuperBazooka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

Bitcoin Remains Above $7,200 For 3 Days; Where is the Market Headed?
Since early August, Bitcoin has shown a level of stability it hasn’t seen since early 2017. Throughout this week, bitcoin price has remained above the $7,200 mark.

Since Sunday, the cryptocurrency market has not seen any major movement to both the upside and downside, possibly due to the lack of momentum and volume in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major cryptocurrencies to initiate a strong mid-term rally.

But, the stability shown by Bitcoin could be considered as a positive indicator for mid-term recovery, as it is highly unlikely for any asset, commodity, or currency to see a major trend reversal following a 70 percent correction within a period of several weeks.

Where is Bitcoin Going Next?
Based on the simple trend Bitcoin has recorded since January, the solid short-term recovery of BTC from the $6,000 mark to the $7,200 resistance level should be sufficient to lead BTC to test major resistance levels at $7,500 and $8,000.

The reversal of moving average convergence divergence (MACD) in the low price range of BTC at $7,200 suggests that $8,000 is the next short-term target for Bitcoin as shown in the weekly chart of BTC below.

One concern is that in previous recoveries from the $6,000 mark, Bitcoin price has climbed to the range of $8,000 to $10,000 relatively quickly. Since early August, BTC has initiated a slow rebound from the $6,000 mark to $7,300, without significant spikes on the upside.

Flood, a highly regarded technical analyst within the cryptocurrency community, stated that the close of the 3-day candle of BTC on September 3 is optimistic and that it may trigger the price of Bitcoin to rise in the short-term with solid support.

“Beautiful close. Rally from yearly lows intact. Next 3D close will be massive for $BTC especially given the huge short open interest. Low volatility with a huge cash buyer providing support. I think it’s unlikely the shorts are a massive ‘synthetic put’ ‘ala OKEX style,’ he explained.

Both 3-day and weekly candle charts of BTC demonstrate a movement to the upside for the dominant cryptocurrency in the short-term, especially if the volume of the currency can hold up in the $4 to $5 billion range.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-remains-above-7200-for-3-days-where-is-market-headed-to/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

That's a very unpredictable question and even the answer. What we all can hope is market is turning bullish slowly and we can hope that this momentum keep intact so that some previous highs can be touched and some investors also can join the rally to bring back the highs what we have seen last year. Let's hope that we see some new milestones this year and book some profits .

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

You just copied and pasted what is written in that article. I think its better if you should've made your own article regarding that topic or state your opinion about the topic you just read Huh

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Cecilve

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

This is very unpredictable where the whole market is going right now but we already had such bounceups this year and it ended at 6k level after a certain time. If btc will reach 10k this might be a good sign.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Bitcoin price rise now this is good for crypto member  but no one can predict bitcoin when price up and down. I hope this year bitcoin reach 10k
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Bitcoin is slowly recovering from a slump. It has built a nice momentum this past weeks, and maintaining stability around $7,200. The ups and downs are normal to cryptocurrency industry. Now, where does bitcoin headed to? No one cam predict, but we can make predictions especially now that the market is marked green. Investors are positive with the market.
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Well this is very good news we should be glad as it happened. Because I think if this continues, this will take us to a rise of BTC price within this year. I hope this brings fortune to us
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

The price of Bitcoin is stable now. That is of course very good news. But I fear how long this will sustain. The way market has become unpredictable, anything can happen anytime. Let’s hope for the best
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

This might be a good sign that the market is developing from its price dip. But it is still uncertain what will be the price at the end of the year. Above 10K USD may be a satisfactory price.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

If the price is developing constantly then it will be a happy ending for the Bitcoin holder. As this market is extremely volatile, it cannot be predicted what is going to be happen. But signs are good till now.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

I think market will grow from slowly from this time but there is always uncertainty and the BTC ETF will have strong impact on the price of BTC. If ETF approved then market will be headed to positive direction.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

This is very unpredictable. It's price is increasing which is good for crypto member.when price up and down no one can predict.But this will be the good things when bitcoin's will reach 10k
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:06:23 PM

well it appeared that the market went down. pure sign of manipulation. i think few people predicted this steap downfall. wel will see how long it will take to recover again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
goldencrypto7100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

this question is very hard to answers cause the market is unpredictable so we can try so that the market position goes good but we cannot ensure  anything that when or the market will progress
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

For me it feels like this market is sick because every single previous market fluctuations was quite predictable and for now it is something insane and feels like nobody knows what to do.
The price of bitcoin dump so hard in just 1 day and no one expect that to happen since we already see a sign of reversal and suddenly this dump happens again. No knows where we are headed now but still a lot of people are thinking positive about bitcoin that it will end in a good position this year, let’s just hope for that and take a break for now. I will not look the market for two months, and be back here when bull comes again.
KingKongBong4152

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

bitcoin is one of the popular coin of the market so there must be some positive reasons behind it,  they are providing that support among the users that is why they are on the top but if you are asking for any surety then I will not able to answer that correctly
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

well if this news is completely true then it is a good news that the price are stable for this long but if you are asking for a any confirmation then it is not really possible for this place
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Bitcoin's price is increasing, it's a good side. But this price will reach 10k to be good sign. but no one can predict bitcoin when price up and down. I think in this year bitcoin will reach $10k.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

it is difficult to prediction about bitcoin price when it up or down. but if we analysis past price list of bitcoin we just geuse this it might be grow up. I think in this year bitcoin will reach 10k. it will be a very good sign for bitcoin.
jamesbondbd007

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

it is very good sign for bitcoin because bitcoin price are going up. I think in this year bitcoin will reach 10k. because  now that the market is marked green. Investors are positive with the market.
Yramesor0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

This situation has been repeating over again and again.It has been observed for a few times now since the start of this year that when there is an adjustment in the price value, it will not extend further instead in just a matter of weeks or days the market price drops down. We really do not know where is the market going. Let's just hope for the best.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

The market I think is going better now as we can see hoping that it will continue to move up and never go down again.this is a good sign for the better market ahead.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

You just copied and pasted what is written in that article. I think its better if you should've made your own article regarding that topic or state your opinion about the topic you just read Huh
All right, you say!
I believe you should be unique and speak your own mind. No need to copy and paste someone else's text. It's at least not ethical. It turns out that your post does not bring any benefit.
But in fact the name of your topic. Yes, bitcoin has reached an interesting price level, above $ 7000, but as you already know it has now started to fall to the level of$ 6000 I assumed. that it's a game of whales and bears. Now it is important to understand the reversal triangle formed or another rise and fall will be.
https://prnt.sc/krh3z7

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

It is not really easy predicting the movement of bitcoin. You think it is mooning and the next thing, it has started falling. There is really no prediction to bitcoin.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

As it may be clear by now, that was probably just the nth bulltrap. I had suspected that and planned to seel something but then I was afraid to be wrong and I didn't. Now I have to witness the dump... Sad
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Well this is very good news we should be glad as it happened. Because I think if this continues, this will take us to a rise of BTC price within this year. I hope this brings fortune to us

To be honest. I don't any bull running in this year market and I believe the market will go side ways till it November ending when you're going to experience another dump in price because there no bullish force in the market and if you check most cryptocurrency exchange site short are much.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

And almost 3days after this post bitcoin already below $6500 level, now where we are heading?
We are still in the bear market, in a sideway trend where head and shoulder is happening. Its hard to predict the market now, I set my timeline long term so I can be confident that the future with great again for us. Let’s wait for 2months and maybe the trend will be different that time.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

Since early August, Bitcoin has shown a level of stability it hasn’t seen since early 2017. Throughout this week, bitcoin price has remained above the $7,200 mark.

Since Sunday, the cryptocurrency market has not seen any major movement to both the upside and downside, possibly due to the lack of momentum and volume in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major cryptocurrencies to initiate a strong mid-term rally.

But, the stability shown by Bitcoin could be considered as a positive indicator for mid-term recovery, as it is highly unlikely for any asset, commodity, or currency to see a major trend reversal following a 70 percent correction within a period of several weeks.

Based on the simple trend Bitcoin has recorded since January, the solid short-term recovery of BTC from the $6,000 mark to the $7,200 resistance level should be sufficient to lead BTC to test major resistance levels at $7,500 and $8,000.

The reversal of moving average convergence divergence (MACD) in the low price range of BTC at $7,200 suggests that $8,000 is the next short-term target for Bitcoin as shown in the weekly chart of BTC below.

One concern is that in previous recoveries from the $6,000 mark, Bitcoin price has climbed to the range of $8,000 to $10,000 relatively quickly. Since early August, BTC has initiated a slow rebound from the $6,000 mark to $7,300, without significant spikes on the upside.

Flood, a highly regarded technical analyst within the cryptocurrency community, stated that the close of the 3-day candle of BTC on September 3 is optimistic and that it may trigger the price of Bitcoin to rise in the short-term with solid support.

“Beautiful close. Rally from yearly lows intact. Next 3D close will be massive for $BTC especially given the huge short open interest. Low volatility with a huge cash buyer providing support. I think it’s unlikely the shorts are a massive ‘synthetic put’ ‘ala OKEX style,’ he explained.

Both 3-day and weekly candle charts of BTC demonstrate a movement to the upside for the dominant cryptocurrency in the short-term, especially if the volume of the currency can hold up in the $4 to $5 billion range.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-remains-above-7200-for-3-days-where-is-market-headed-to/
You can see that bitcoin prices have not been able to continue their upward momentum and are constantly falling, as the market is constantly on the rise, both bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply, the market is back to the down cycle. myself. I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment and trading day to be profitable with the least risk.
goldencrypto7100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

This is hard to predict because the whole market is going to be right now. We already have a big bounce in this year and it ended it more than 8k level. If BTC is more than 10k that will be a very good sign.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

how can you sure about that the price  will pump that much. saying someting of bitcin price is very unpredictable. if the price reach according  to your saying that will be great.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

market are are recovering slowly. and bitcoin stable at 7200$  we can hope that at the end of the year it will reach 10k  and reach the mileston.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

bitcoin price is stable and that is positive movement of crypto market. we believe market will come back on its track soon. i believe btc will cross 10k mileston in this year. let's see what happend.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

It seems Bitcoin is slowly trying to recover from its slowdown. And excellently reached over 7,200 dollars. We hope that it will gradually be able to give us the kind of profit we desired.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Although this is a very unpredictable question so the answer is unpredictable. But we can hope that it is going on slowly so that there is not a sudden change in a big way. As an investor we seem to be much better than what we saw last year.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

And almost 3days after this post bitcoin already below $6500 level, now where we are heading?
We are still in the bear market, in a sideway trend where head and shoulder is happening. Its hard to predict the market now, I set my timeline long term so I can be confident that the future with great again for us. Let’s wait for 2months and maybe the trend will be different that time.
That’s true, the market is still not good and we cannot make any conclusion for just a small pump. We hit $7400 easily but its also easil for bitcoin to go down up to level of $6400. Don’t panice because in the long run bitcoin will still be good, and the price will rise again and again, no matter how dump it is right now.
jamesbondbd007

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Let us see some milestones in this year and are excited to make some huge profits. Bitcoin gradually develops its own condition and gradually it has reached the point of demand as the price increases.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

The market stat this week is really stable as we can see. There is not much pumping on any coins and the market, as it seems, is going to go high in a slow process. Many analysts say there is a hope of rising high at the end of the year.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Bitcoin was not a stable coin from the beginning of the crypto era. But this 3 days stability shows a new path. Today the price is down to $7006. Ups and downs are happening, I am seeing nothing special. But who knows!
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Fluctuation, It's a common word which is adjacent with all crypto so thayt's why it's not a easy task to predict about market condition of bitcoin. But if SEC approve bitcoin's ETF then it will be run forward quickly.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Bitcoin recently passed their worst time in this  year. Being stable with 7200$ is not a bad deal for the investors and bitcoin too. But it's not easy to say where it will go next up or down. Let's see.
BitcoinMaster555

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

That's seems strange for bitcoin. What will be waiting bitcoin next , that's not easy to predict. But many investor will be come back again in the last of the year and then it will increase again.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

The market is going very slowly we see that. Its very strange the market price is ups and down the investor are also getting confused because  of that . But we can try to up the value more than above.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

I think this is the real symptoms of price rising at the end of this year like the way it happened last year. Maybe this price stability will continue to the end then will have a rise
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Amongst all the crypto currencies, Bitcoin is the oldest and most popular crypto.Fot the last 5 year it has rise 10,000% in terms of market price. Fluctuation of market prices some times make it more risening coins.Comparing other coin, these are also increasing their marketCap and market price but not like Bitcoin.It has a fine growth.
fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Bitcoin recently passed their worst time in this  year. Being stable with 7200$ is not a bad deal for the investors and bitcoin too. But it's not easy to say where it will go next up or down. Let's see.

It's a breathing good sign for Bitcoins to be on a state where it is now, but still it
can go down anytime without warning. But I believe this is a good place and
price for Bitcoins this time of the year. It may very well be the break and
catalyst we all we've been hoping for. Prices might improve from here on.
electrobit8024

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Bitcoin staying on 7200$ , that means it's recobering it's  worst itme and it's very to predict  where is the market heade. But if we analyze it's past market then we can predict that it's market price will be in the end of the year.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

It's a breathing good sign for Bitcoins to be on a state where it is now, but still it

When bitcoin is down you think it is resting and when bitcoin increases you think the market starts to grow stronger. That is not the correct sign, it was true last year but not this year. Everything continues in suspicion.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

When bitcoin is down you think it is resting and when bitcoin increases you think the market starts to grow stronger. That is not the correct sign, it was true last year but not this year. Everything continues in suspicion.

Yeah nothing really indicates anything for sure anymore. Like now, we've broken 7k and is trading just around 6.7k. It can drop in  matter of hours same way it can go back up in the same time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

Now many investors are confused about bitcoin who  used to hold bitcoin. Because it's septembar and if SEC will not approve bitcoin ETF then it should be felt very bad effect on it. That's why they are confused what need to do at this situation.
bitfocus741

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Bitcoin is now stabled for 3 days it's tottaly surprising because it's the most fluctuat crypto in crypto world. But it's prepared for it's next run and hope it will be forward.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

It's unpredictable whether bitcoin is going to get back into it's normal position or stay like this. But the question is what is going to happen if stays the same.
elemosho.crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

The inversion of moving normal assembly disparity (MACD) in the low value scope of BTC at $7,200 recommends that $8,000 is the following here and now focus for Bitcoin as appeared in the week after week graph of BTC underneath.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

In light of the straightforward pattern Bitcoin has recorded since January, the strong here and now recuperation of BTC from the $6,000 check to the $7,200 opposition level ought to be adequate to lead BTC to test real obstruction levels at $7,500 and $8,000.
mairespleet

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

May be the price is to follow the bullish trend. I hope the price will get increased very soon like the past years. I'm truly hopeful about this.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

Since early August, Bitcoin has demonstrated a level of solidness it hasn't seen since mid 2017. Consistently, bitcoin cost has stayed over the $7,200 stamp.
Salikha

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

I knew that the price will be increased again. After so many ups and downs, it’s stable now. I believe that it will be increased more. Now bitcoin will keep continuing it’s reigning over other cryptocurrencies.
CoinMarKetHW

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Price can be fluctuating at any time and you can't predict market price correctly. I hope bitcoin price will rise and reach $10000 at the end of this year and market will become more stable.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto coin in the crypto market. But because of the instability of the price people didn’t get the confidence to invest in bitcoin though it was more stable than others. Now I think people will start investing again after seeing this.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

This is a good thing that the coin is hitting an upward curve. It means that the market is slowly coming out of the bearish state that it was in and is on the verge to hit the bull run.
jefrystar

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

According to the current statistics, the price of the bitcoin was more stable than others in the last few years. Now it has started been increased, so obviously, it will be good for the investors.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

That's a great news. The price of Bitcoin is seeming to be stable for the last 3 days. This is a positive indicator that the market is recovering slowly. I guess the price of Bitcoin will start rising soon.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

Bitcoin has gone down since you open this thread therefore we can now said were bitcoin is heading to.  I know some of my friends that has said bitcoin is going towards $8500 but I said to them that the volume is reduced and the price may go down and that is what happens.
Sact

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

We cannot say anything because this market is completely uncertain. The price of bitcoin is stable now but who knows how much time it will sustain. So I hope this situation continues and the price will rise in the end of the year.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

Actually it’s great. Bitcoin really needs to be stable and it is now. And I hope it will continue and more investors will join here and soon the price will rise high. So just hope for the best. 
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I think the current market conditions are falling again and the condition of bitcoin prices is falling again and you must be able to use it to be able to get a lot of profits and not to be affected to sell at a very cheap price.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Maybe this is a sign that the market is no longer bearish and that it is finally hitting the bull run. And this is a good news for us too because BTC is now at a stable pace.
Lisedc

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

This clearly shows that the market is no longer bearish, which is a good thing. Let's hope that the market does not take any further fall and reaches bull run as soon as possible.
jefrystar

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

May be this is how the price will rise between the end of the year like the history repeat. If the price will be stable till the end then there is a good chance to increase the price of bitcoin. 
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

The bitcoin market is in a good position now. Investors are hoping that this situation will make the market bullish. It looks like big possibilities are there but still we can not just ensure it.
Fetwerivid

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

As far as i understand most of the times this prediction goes wrong. Having prediction by doing own researches are always preferable to me. I think we will see bull run soon for bitcoin.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

I think this is a very good sign. Soon bitcoin will hit the 10k mark. If bitcoin's price increases all other crypto's price will also increase I think.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

I think this is a very good sign that the market is stable for a time for bitcoin and the price is rising slowly. But, at the end of every year the price of the bitcoin increases. Maybe that's why it is increasing now. What ever the reason the price of bitcoin rising means all other cryptos price will also rise.
Fornam

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

It is very difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto market because it is very volatile.  But, the price will remain high at this time of the year because people started to invet on crypto as the price was low for a long time maybe it will hit 10k mark in my opinion.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Well, apparently it was headed downwards. The price is around 6.400 dollars right now. Without knowing what the whales are thinking or aiming we are not going to know which direction the bitcoin price will be headed.

We can only assume what the price will be but our assumption won't go anything above the "guess" we are making because its just that, a guess.

We are making up prices on our heads for what it will be or some people check indicators for how much it should be but in the end all of them are wrong (well some of them are sometimes right by luck) but in the end the only people that knows what bitcoin will be is the whales that decides on the market.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

It is impossible to predict how Bitcoin price will move, All we can tell is our own guess, and of course we are all hoping that the price will rise up again.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
salinaangel

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

The price pump made the people stomped. I thought after three long days things will become normal. But it seems to stay put in it's postition.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

The momentum has been disrupted again and Bitcoin is now priced at 6,900$. Though it looks like a small set back for how the price has gone up for the last few days, but a lot of experts predicted this before Bitcoin goes to moon before the year ends. So, now we need to wait and see if those predictions have any truth in them.

The market is volatile so you will never determine where it will be heading but the best thing to do as of now is to be patient on waiting for the market price to grow.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

This is a good thing that the coin is hitting an upward curve. It means that the market is slowly coming out of the bearish state that it was in and is on the verge to hit the bull run.
That's not a valid information because the last time I check the chart is yet to hit an upward curve and if it going to hit upward curve that will be on Monday. However, the bull running market of this year is not certain.

David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Bitcoin price rise and fall keeps going on. No one can make sure whether it will be stayed the same or it will be changed in some few days.
alinalovedoogie

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

"Market place is unpredictable because of its nature. It’s hard to say that in which way market is going
 but it seems like bitcoin is recovering. Investors are positive because of its behavior and so are we.
 Lets hope for the best."
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

I try not to look at these charts, because I do not trade daily. I believe this is only interesting to those who are a trader. For example today bitcoin 6300. He lost $ 1,000 in a week, and what does that give me? absolutely nothing, so it's a waste of time
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

MAYbe the market price now are enough to answer your questions mate

At first i almost believe that this is the long wait since the last quarter is coming,but after just a week now the price drops again and a big falls of more than $1,000 value.to give points to your concern well this is the sad truth that market now are in bad shape so we should not expect anything but to accept what the market value is
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

The bottom is $5800 but that doesn't stay for a long time there as it climbs up to $6k clearly a strong support for that bottom pushes the price back I hope it will not go deeper than the bottom last time as the market manage to sustain that price whenever the market falls sharply influenced by the recent news, bitcoin can climb to the range of $10k again this coming months probably headed to $20k if things gone smoothly.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

That growth stands only for four day and after that drops to the price today,l hate to think that mnipulation is really indeed in crypto market,and these whales making this profitable market as theyre mining place which giving them lots of money from the noob and weak here in crypto
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: