Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Remains Above $7,200 For 3 Days; Where is the Market Headed?  (Read 657 times)
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

This situation has been repeating over again and again.It has been observed for a few times now since the start of this year that when there is an adjustment in the price value, it will not extend further instead in just a matter of weeks or days the market price drops down. We really do not know where is the market going. Let's just hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

The market I think is going better now as we can see hoping that it will continue to move up and never go down again.this is a good sign for the better market ahead.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

You just copied and pasted what is written in that article. I think its better if you should've made your own article regarding that topic or state your opinion about the topic you just read Huh
All right, you say!
I believe you should be unique and speak your own mind. No need to copy and paste someone else's text. It's at least not ethical. It turns out that your post does not bring any benefit.
But in fact the name of your topic. Yes, bitcoin has reached an interesting price level, above $ 7000, but as you already know it has now started to fall to the level of$ 6000 I assumed. that it's a game of whales and bears. Now it is important to understand the reversal triangle formed or another rise and fall will be.
https://prnt.sc/krh3z7

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

It is not really easy predicting the movement of bitcoin. You think it is mooning and the next thing, it has started falling. There is really no prediction to bitcoin.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

As it may be clear by now, that was probably just the nth bulltrap. I had suspected that and planned to seel something but then I was afraid to be wrong and I didn't. Now I have to witness the dump... Sad
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Well this is very good news we should be glad as it happened. Because I think if this continues, this will take us to a rise of BTC price within this year. I hope this brings fortune to us

To be honest. I don't any bull running in this year market and I believe the market will go side ways till it November ending when you're going to experience another dump in price because there no bullish force in the market and if you check most cryptocurrency exchange site short are much.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

And almost 3days after this post bitcoin already below $6500 level, now where we are heading?
We are still in the bear market, in a sideway trend where head and shoulder is happening. Its hard to predict the market now, I set my timeline long term so I can be confident that the future with great again for us. Let’s wait for 2months and maybe the trend will be different that time.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

Bitcoin Remains Above $7,200 For 3 Days; Where is the Market Headed?
Since early August, Bitcoin has shown a level of stability it hasn’t seen since early 2017. Throughout this week, bitcoin price has remained above the $7,200 mark.

Since Sunday, the cryptocurrency market has not seen any major movement to both the upside and downside, possibly due to the lack of momentum and volume in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major cryptocurrencies to initiate a strong mid-term rally.

But, the stability shown by Bitcoin could be considered as a positive indicator for mid-term recovery, as it is highly unlikely for any asset, commodity, or currency to see a major trend reversal following a 70 percent correction within a period of several weeks.

Where is Bitcoin Going Next?
Based on the simple trend Bitcoin has recorded since January, the solid short-term recovery of BTC from the $6,000 mark to the $7,200 resistance level should be sufficient to lead BTC to test major resistance levels at $7,500 and $8,000.

The reversal of moving average convergence divergence (MACD) in the low price range of BTC at $7,200 suggests that $8,000 is the next short-term target for Bitcoin as shown in the weekly chart of BTC below.

One concern is that in previous recoveries from the $6,000 mark, Bitcoin price has climbed to the range of $8,000 to $10,000 relatively quickly. Since early August, BTC has initiated a slow rebound from the $6,000 mark to $7,300, without significant spikes on the upside.

Flood, a highly regarded technical analyst within the cryptocurrency community, stated that the close of the 3-day candle of BTC on September 3 is optimistic and that it may trigger the price of Bitcoin to rise in the short-term with solid support.

“Beautiful close. Rally from yearly lows intact. Next 3D close will be massive for $BTC especially given the huge short open interest. Low volatility with a huge cash buyer providing support. I think it’s unlikely the shorts are a massive ‘synthetic put’ ‘ala OKEX style,’ he explained.

Both 3-day and weekly candle charts of BTC demonstrate a movement to the upside for the dominant cryptocurrency in the short-term, especially if the volume of the currency can hold up in the $4 to $5 billion range.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-remains-above-7200-for-3-days-where-is-market-headed-to/
You can see that bitcoin prices have not been able to continue their upward momentum and are constantly falling, as the market is constantly on the rise, both bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply, the market is back to the down cycle. myself. I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment and trading day to be profitable with the least risk.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

This is hard to predict because the whole market is going to be right now. We already have a big bounce in this year and it ended it more than 8k level. If BTC is more than 10k that will be a very good sign.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

how can you sure about that the price  will pump that much. saying someting of bitcin price is very unpredictable. if the price reach according  to your saying that will be great.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

market are are recovering slowly. and bitcoin stable at 7200$  we can hope that at the end of the year it will reach 10k  and reach the mileston.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

bitcoin price is stable and that is positive movement of crypto market. we believe market will come back on its track soon. i believe btc will cross 10k mileston in this year. let's see what happend.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

It seems Bitcoin is slowly trying to recover from its slowdown. And excellently reached over 7,200 dollars. We hope that it will gradually be able to give us the kind of profit we desired.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Although this is a very unpredictable question so the answer is unpredictable. But we can hope that it is going on slowly so that there is not a sudden change in a big way. As an investor we seem to be much better than what we saw last year.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

And almost 3days after this post bitcoin already below $6500 level, now where we are heading?
We are still in the bear market, in a sideway trend where head and shoulder is happening. Its hard to predict the market now, I set my timeline long term so I can be confident that the future with great again for us. Let’s wait for 2months and maybe the trend will be different that time.
That’s true, the market is still not good and we cannot make any conclusion for just a small pump. We hit $7400 easily but its also easil for bitcoin to go down up to level of $6400. Don’t panice because in the long run bitcoin will still be good, and the price will rise again and again, no matter how dump it is right now.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Let us see some milestones in this year and are excited to make some huge profits. Bitcoin gradually develops its own condition and gradually it has reached the point of demand as the price increases.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

The market stat this week is really stable as we can see. There is not much pumping on any coins and the market, as it seems, is going to go high in a slow process. Many analysts say there is a hope of rising high at the end of the year.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Bitcoin was not a stable coin from the beginning of the crypto era. But this 3 days stability shows a new path. Today the price is down to $7006. Ups and downs are happening, I am seeing nothing special. But who knows!
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Fluctuation, It's a common word which is adjacent with all crypto so thayt's why it's not a easy task to predict about market condition of bitcoin. But if SEC approve bitcoin's ETF then it will be run forward quickly.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Bitcoin recently passed their worst time in this  year. Being stable with 7200$ is not a bad deal for the investors and bitcoin too. But it's not easy to say where it will go next up or down. Let's see.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: