Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Manager Wanted!!!  (Read 527 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:43:25 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 09:08:10 AM by tatnM

I can recommend an x4 Manager (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828064)), I consider him one of the most decent managers. Competently leads the company and carefully conduct inspections. As evidence of my opinion, will lead a correspondence with him (threw you to the PM screen), long before to go the moment you posted this topic! That trust red is not what he says about integrity and honesty!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Guys, I sincerely hope you’ll find a good Bounty Manager (it's essential for the perceived quality of the project)

On the other hand, take the opportunity to redesign your signature... the current design is particularly ugly! Wink
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanks!

New members can't do anything that special with their signature but we'll take the criticism on board

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Bump  Tongue

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

FinanceX has made a shortlist of potential bounty managers but there is still time to offer your services! No decision has been made yet but it's coming. Thank you for your patience!

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

bump

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

It's been a week haven't you chose any manager?

FinanceX has made a shortlist of potential bounty managers but there is still time to offer your services! No decision has been made yet but it's coming. Thank you for your patience!
Who are those potential bounty managers on your shortlist? if you have no decisions made, are you going to announce it here if you ever chose a manager so that the crowd will know if the manager you chose is competent to do the job?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Who are those potential bounty managers on your shortlist? if you have no decisions made, are you going to announce it here if you ever chose a manager so that the crowd will know if the manager you chose is competent to do the job?
Hi there,

We haven't made a decision yet but it's not far away. Those bounty managers know who they are because we have been in contact. We can definitely announce it here once the decision is made Smiley

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Hi there,

We haven't made a decision yet but it's not far away. Those bounty managers know who they are because we have been in contact. We can definitely announce it here once the decision is made Smiley

Why the payment is token only? I don't think there are reputable campaign manager will gonna grab this job offer since tokens are no value at the first place? Maybe you should put some fiat bonuses so that there are excellent guys will grab this offer. Since if you get a reputable trusted manager it could uplift the name of your project and if you push to select random guys ahead then provably you might gonna earn some bounty managers who cheat and abuse your campaign.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Hi there,

Why the payment is token only? I don't think there are reputable campaign manager will gonna grab this job offer since tokens are no value at the first place? Maybe you should put some fiat bonuses so that there are excellent guys will grab this offer. Since if you get a reputable trusted manager it could uplift the name of your project and if you push to select random guys ahead then provably you might gonna earn some bounty managers who cheat and abuse your campaign.
We can presume that those managers on that list would be most likely are those random and inexperienced dudes likes to be a manager because popular and good ones wont really grab up the offer since the payment would be on project tokens which we know theres no assurance that you will able to be paid on what you have work or done due to tokens doesn't have value at all and I agree on the suggestion you do said that payment should be atleast on BTC or ETH.If the manager they choose agree on their terms then I wouldn't make any comment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

Hi there,

If you read the message again it doesn't say we won't offer another payment method anymore. Thank you for the advice

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Hi there,

We can presume that those managers on that list would be most likely are those random and inexperienced dudes likes to be a manager because popular and good ones wont really grab up the offer since the payment would be on project tokens which we know theres no assurance that you will able to be paid on what you have work or done due to tokens doesn't have value at all and I agree on the suggestion you do said that payment should be atleast on BTC or ETH.If the manager they choose agree on their terms then I wouldn't make any comment.
BTC or ETH can be offered to an experienced bounty manager.

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

I hope you will get the manager who is expected, but if you are pleased, I can also offer as a manager of your project, only I have no prior experience, but here I can make a team because many of my friends have experience in this forum and we can prepare everything

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Hi there,

Okay I thought you are having difficulties of choosing one. I've given some tips and I hope that you will apply it within the selection process. Good luck of whom you ever comed up with as your bounty manager. Don't choose a manager that has bad reputation, its your decision to try experienced or not but its has been advisable.

I hope you will get the manager who is expected, but if you are pleased, I can also offer as a manager of your project, only I have no prior experience, but here I can make a team because many of my friends have experience in this forum and we can prepare everything
Do you run your own ICO marketing?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

Hi there,

Okay I thought you are having difficulties of choosing one. I've given some tips and I hope that you will apply it within the selection process. Good luck of whom you ever comed up with as your bounty manager. Don't choose a manager that has bad reputation, its your decision to try experienced or not but its has been advisable.

Do you run your own ICO marketing?
Yes currently we are running our own marketing campaign. The addition of a bounty manager in the near future will help us immensely

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Hi, contact me in telegram @Vitalii_invest ,  if it's still relevant!

our portfolio - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4853892.0

Thnx
best regards
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

like the selection of managers is very difficult and why not try an experienced gift manager like yahoo62278 in managers who are very disciplined and responsible

cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

like the selection of managers is very difficult and why not try an experienced gift manager like yahoo62278 in managers who are very disciplined and responsible
OP mentioned will use token as payments, and AFAIK, yahoo doesn't accept token that still not traded in any exchange. If OP want to use bitcoin as payment or major altcoin, yahoo probably will accept it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

Appreciate the messages everyone. We have found a bounty manager  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: