Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: did anyone try groupbitcoin.com for cloud mining?  (Read 4979 times)
Antonioz (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:52:45 PM

hello, I was looking for a good cloud mining service, I initially was going for alpha miners but I don't trust the fact that they are anonymous and I found zero reviews online on them, i'm afraid it might be a scam, I have found a couple of reviews of groupbitcoin.com , also they have an address and a phone number and they are based in london, they seem to be legitimate but before putting any money into it I was wondering if any of you guys ever tried them and can confirm they are ok, or if you have any recommendation about a similar service. Thank you!
Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:00:27 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 07:25:23 PM by Group Bitcoin

hello, I was looking for a good cloud mining service, I initially was going for alpha miners but I don't trust the fact that they are anonymous and I found zero reviews online on them, i'm afraid it might be a scam, I have found a couple of reviews of groupbitcoin.com , also they have an address and a phone number and they are based in london, they seem to be legitimate but before putting any money into it I was wondering if any of you guys ever tried them and can confirm they are ok, or if you have any recommendation about a similar service. Thank you!

We have some reviews on our site. Reviews - http://www.groupbitcoin.com/pages/customer-reviews

We also have some on cloudminingreviews.com

Never heard of alpha miners but there is a TONNE of scams at the moment be careful.

addictminer

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

If you are still interested, you can try the cloud mining site I use on my signature.. I find it better than Cex.io, cheaper and has better profitting results.. it is still new the site, been launched for more than a month but I find it very trusty. Have been mining and doing well. Feel free it try it out if you want! Smiley

Good luck

BTC: 1MWESEwLCFJTW248RfU1sffv2k7G155PYr
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:54:26 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 05:50:45 AM by n2004al

If your interested again you can try PB Mining. Their prices are the best in market (in this moment 1 gh/s 0.0089 btc; they go down with the increase of the difficulty). Their have a thread in this forum and have very good support. They pay regularly every Sunday. I got three payments since today. It's all I can tell for the moment.
Shouja

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:21:54 PM

I use https://bit-mining.co/ it has a lower price than all the stuff on the cloudhashingreviews website, and I've had nothing but good luck.
DeathRay1977

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:19:55 PM

Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

From us ?!

DeathRay1977

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:26:14 AM

From us ?!

Yes. Order no Y21.
fbrent60

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:34:00 AM

Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

Same situation for me - sent .0298 for 5GHs on 5/21 and and got the confirmation mail, but the order hasn't been filled. I also sent a mail to the support address, and no response.  My order # is N12.
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 10:57:43 AM

From us ?!

Yes. Order no Y21.

There's no issue with your order. I emailed you last night. You haven't replied.

We have no emails from you?

Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 11:00:29 AM

Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

Same situation for me - sent .0298 for 5GHs on 5/21 and and got the confirmation mail, but the order hasn't been filled. I also sent a mail to the support address, and no response.  My order # is N12.

When you say 'support address' what address do you mean because we only use info@groupbitcoin.com and don't have anything from you either. Whats going on here do you both work for Cloud Hashing haha

DeathRay1977- You made a small order on Thursday registered on here yesterday just to post that, and you also posted a bad review on cloudminingreviews.com without even talking to us first? If I hadn't have seen this I wouldn't even have known you had an issue.

Call or email (info@groupbitcoin.com) if you ever have an issue there's nothing wrong with either of your orders they're both running.

We're waiting for our fiber line to be installed in our new place to run the stats but you should both see your orders when you log in.

fbrent60

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:28:26 AM

When you say 'support address' what address do you mean because we only use info@groupbitcoin.com and don't have anything from you either. Whats going on here do you both work for Cloud Hashing haha

DeathRay1977- You made a small order on Thursday registered on here yesterday just to post that, and you also posted a bad review on cloudminingreviews.com without even talking to us first? If I hadn't have seen this I wouldn't even have known you had an issue.

Call or email (info@groupbitcoin.com) if you ever have an issue there's nothing wrong with either of your orders they're both running.

We're waiting for our fiber line to be installed in our new place to run the stats but you should both see your orders when you log in.

I replied to the order confirmation email that I got - it is the info@groupbitcoin.com address, it didn't bounce back or throw errors, so not sure why you didn't get it. If the orders are active and functional, thanks thats good to hear. Will take a look now.
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 11:45:29 AM

I replied to the order confirmation email that I got - it is the info@groupbitcoin.com address, it didn't bounce back or throw errors, so not sure why you didn't get it. If the orders are active and functional, thanks thats good to hear. Will take a look now.

Ahh ok I think that must be the problem! Can you please email direct. We've just launched our new site a few days ago there's been a few teething problems which we're working on.

All our contracts start when you order, you will get your first payout at the end of this month. Thanks

We've just finished our new place just waiting for BT now to put the fiber line in. Your hardware is on the left - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622842.msg6901373#msg6901373

fbrent60

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:57:02 AM

Ahh ok I think that must be the problem! Can you please email direct. We've just launched our new site a few days ago there's been a few teething problems which we're working on.

All our contracts start when you order, you will get your first payout at the end of this month. Thanks

We've just finished our new place just waiting for BT now to put the fiber line in. Your hardware is on the left - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622842.msg6901373#msg6901373

Cool - thanks. Have just sent a mail directly to the info@ address.
fbrent60

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

Cool - thanks. Have just sent a mail directly to the info@ address.

Quick update - one of their reps contacted me via in-page chat while I was checking my details, and it sounds like the new website is just isnt showing the contract details. Also, sent an email directly, and got a response, so will update this once the contract page is working.
DeathRay1977

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:33:42 AM

I did email you at info@groupbitcoin.com but received no reply so I did what most people would under the circumstances. I googled you and came across this thread and the review on the other website. Naturally I posted a review which, at the time I felt to be accurate and fair. I would gladly take down that review in light of what you say about teething problems with your new site. I don't wish to seem unreasonable to you and your new business. You can see it from my point of view. I am new to bitcoin and have heard the unfair rumors of it being 'dodgy'. The fact that I paid in BTC only for it to disappear into the ether didn't give me the warm fuzzies. I had to register with this forum in order to post a comment to this thread. I would have registered anyway as it is an interesting site. My apologies if actions came over as being a troll. I hope to still do business with you if you get your teething problems sorted.
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 12:06:37 PM

I did email you at info@groupbitcoin.com but received no reply so I did what most people would under the circumstances. I googled you and came across this thread and the review on the other website. Naturally I posted a review which, at the time I felt to be accurate and fair. I would gladly take down that review in light of what you say about teething problems with your new site. I don't wish to seem unreasonable to you and your new business. You can see it from my point of view. I am new to bitcoin and have heard the unfair rumors of it being 'dodgy'. The fact that I paid in BTC only for it to disappear into the ether didn't give me the warm fuzzies. I had to register with this forum in order to post a comment to this thread. I would have registered anyway as it is an interesting site. My apologies if actions came over as being a troll. I hope to still do business with you if you get your teething problems sorted.

I have spoken to someone else that emailed by replying to the automatically generated order confirmation email and they don't seem to be coming through on our new site could you please email direct, this is possibly what happened.

You should now see the details of your order when you log in. Bitcoin is not dodgy but there is a lot of companies that operate within it that are so you are right to be cautious bad reviews from our customers is extremely damaging and it's horrible when you work hard on something and get them from site problems or misunderstandings.

Anyway welcome to Group Bitcoin the live chat is online pretty much everyday give us a call or email if you have any issues. Here's the mine, the lower Terraminer in the middle cabinet is the one providing the hashing power for your contract  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622842.msg6901373#msg6901373

luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Hello
i preordered 3 weeks ago 2000 GH/s start on 20th september
i write them to add my bitcoin adresse
on 8.8
on 12.8
on 13.8
on 15.8 and 17.8
i tried more times to call them
nothing ! no email replay on phone only mailbox !!
only think was that payment status switched from pending to paid after 5 days.

But i can´t get in touch with them over 2 weeks now 
luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

at least i get answer 1 week before , they add my bitcoinadress
have maybe a problem with their website
 Huh
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

Well where do I begin. In the beginning they had good communication, until they got my cash, then when. I did not get my first payment it they have been nothing but poor customer service and  slow at returning emails, or completely non existent.

I have been payed me for my first month. There emails were 4 days delay when I wanted to purchase. I thought ok maybe a fledgling company and they must be very busy. Their website says they pay out on the 1st of the month and for small contracts up to 3 days later maximum. 12 days now and no payment. I emailed them 5 days after no payment and they said that they were very busy and a guy called Justin said he needed to speak to Shaun who pays out and would email me the following day. 5 days later no reply after sending them countless emails. I had a lot of savings I wanted to start paying a mining company if I seen they were paying out. This company has poor communication, they have not adhered to what they say they will do with your contract.

If your going to pay on the 1st or 3 days after, no matter how busy you are you stick to what you say your going to do. I am very angry and upset…. If they cared about their customers they would reply and sort things out. I own a business and would not dream about not giving my customers what I have said, I do exactly what my website states and I have 5 star ratings on Facebook to do with my business. I have also been in touch with a guy on Group Bitcoins Facebook site who told me he gave them a lot of money months ago and has not had a penny back from them. Absolutely discussing behaviour and have invested the rest of my cash in to PB mining who pay exactly when they say their going to pay and on time with no hassle, no constant emails and hope that my review deters people away from a company that feels like they don’t give a dam about the people that are investing in their service.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning and gave them a good review on their website as I was happy u till they did not stick to what they said they would do on their website. I'm not the type of person to be messed around, no matter how busy they are. So unhappy and as they have not paid me, not replied to recent emails... I joined here to show my dissatisfaction. It's the first time I have ever had the chance in my life to invest in something and this is how I get treated :-( :-(

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: