Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: did anyone try groupbitcoin.com for cloud mining?  (Read 4976 times)
Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

Well where do I begin. In the beginning they had good communication, until they got my cash, then when. I did not get my first payment it they have been nothing but poor customer service and  slow at returning emails, or completely non existent.

I have been payed me for my first month. There emails were 4 days delay when I wanted to purchase. I thought ok maybe a fledgling company and they must be very busy. Their website says they pay out on the 1st of the month and for small contracts up to 3 days later maximum. 12 days now and no payment. I emailed them 5 days after no payment and they said that they were very busy and a guy called Justin said he needed to speak to Shaun who pays out and would email me the following day. 5 days later no reply after sending them countless emails. I had a lot of savings I wanted to start paying a mining company if I seen they were paying out. This company has poor communication, they have not adhered to what they say they will do with your contract.

If your going to pay on the 1st or 3 days after, no matter how busy you are you stick to what you say your going to do. I am very angry and upset…. If they cared about their customers they would reply and sort things out. I own a business and would not dream about not giving my customers what I have said, I do exactly what my website states and I have 5 star ratings on Facebook to do with my business. I have also been in touch with a guy on Group Bitcoins Facebook site who told me he gave them a lot of money months ago and has not had a penny back from them. Absolutely discussing behaviour and have invested the rest of my cash in to PB mining who pay exactly when they say their going to pay and on time with no hassle, no constant emails and hope that my review deters people away from a company that feels like they don’t give a dam about the people that are investing in their service.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning and gave them a good review on their website as I was happy u till they did not stick to what they said they would do on their website. I'm not the type of person to be messed around, no matter how busy they are. So unhappy and as they have not paid me, not replied to recent emails... I joined here to show my dissatisfaction. It's the first time I have ever had the chance in my life to invest in something and this is how I get treated :-( :-(

Hello, I'm sorry you feel like that. We will email you directly today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UKBC

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

So you say your going to email me directly today, did they bother emailing me.....No! yet another thing that gets said and you don't even bother. Direct email on this forum to message me. Nice and easy simple emails don't take long and you said you were going to email me. What ever you want to email me can be said on here for all people to see. Another promise that you have not followed through with.

Totally wrong and unfair. If your going to do something like my countess emails to you company from your on line messaging form on your website, from my personal email ect and it does not get done. Think your trying to show people that you actually give a dam, because if you did you would have emailed me.

You have taken my money and not adhered to what the contract states, you have not answered my messages. When you do its " we are so busy " or " I will speak to Shaun and get this sorted " then absolutely nothing. I would  rather you pay me back my money I gave you to my bitcoin wallet address. If you did this then that would be a miracle, but I very much doubt it :-(

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:58:57 AM

hi there
i´m ordered 2000GH/S , mining should start 20th of September , didn´t get any mail till now and no bitcoins to my wallet.
try many times to write them but no answer till now.
Can anybody tell me what i now can do Huh
Payed by banktransfer.
Should i take a laywer now or exist in U.K. a goverment agency they take care about this ?
Seems they are froud but if not they are doing there buisness like beginers.

i´m happy for every answer

ah if groupbitcoin read this my Name is Ivo Kuhn
luki19994

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:42:25 AM

Hi getting payment and answer yesterday Cheesy
UKBC

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:42:13 AM

Even though it is very very small amounts and I paid rather high price for 50gh they are paying me every month though now and after paying £95 pounds with a long contract and I am getting 75p a month it's going to take years to make the cash back it they don't go rouge before 2350 lol well coins miners PBmining have just stopped and taken your money. I don't trust any miner companies now and had enough of supporting Bitcoin full stop to be honest. Sick of the whole game and the unscrupulous people that run them.

Had enough of mining, lost  too much mow of savings. Feel rather depressed. Although GB are are paying me every month. I assumed I would get a little more but hey. Lost all faith in mining, in Bitcoin because of Coins Miners and apb Mining 😿

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
UKBC

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:17:30 PM

My first ever message on here was abut Group Bitcoin and wanted to change a few things now because sme time as passed and I did get my payments sorted out. So this company or service does pay on time now and have done for a few months now.

I still have one more thing to sort out. These were the first mining company that I ever put money into but compared to the prices these days I still don't understand how me paying neary £93 pounds for. I've time contract for only 50 GH/S is even profitable cobcidering I am getting around 75p a month in Bitcoins.

I feel I can trust you guys now as time= trust in my books but the fact remains I am not going to get my investment back for 9 years. I would have sunk my £600 in to your company instead of pbmining if you had sorted out my payments.

I actually would like to invest in you again if you messaged me or posted on here to sort out my payments because 9 years is bad to get an investment back. Cobcidering I got back in 4 months 30 percent of what I invested in to PB.

You seen my comment in another thread so would like you to reply please if possible.

Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

My first ever message on here was abut Group Bitcoin and wanted to change a few things now because sme time as passed and I did get my payments sorted out. So this company or service does pay on time now and have done for a few months now.

I still have one more thing to sort out. These were the first mining company that I ever put money into but compared to the prices these days I still don't understand how me paying neary £93 pounds for. I've time contract for only 50 GH/S is even profitable cobcidering I am getting around 75p a month in Bitcoins.

I feel I can trust you guys now as time= trust in my books but the fact remains I am not going to get my investment back for 9 years. I would have sunk my £600 in to your company instead of pbmining if you had sorted out my payments.

I actually would like to invest in you again if you messaged me or posted on here to sort out my payments because 9 years is bad to get an investment back. Cobcidering I got back in 4 months 30 percent of what I invested in to PB.

You seen my comment in another thread so would like you to reply please if possible.

We actually buy and run mining hardware which seems to be a rather novel idea within cloud mining these days.

Unfortunately electricity in the UK is very expensive we have a great deal at 12p per Kwh but even at that rate we barely break even when you add rent/cooling we're now running at a substantial loss and looking for cheaper premises.

Mining in the UK is finished unless you get/steal free electricity.

We're finished now and haven't accepted new customers for a while, we'll just be running the 12 month contracts for the duration specified and the indefinite ones for as long as they cover their running costs, which they're now falling bellow.

It's a shame really, we started in October 2013 everything was looking great then the network went from 0.9PH to well over 200PH in a few months.

It's only possible to mine in the cheapest electricity areas in the world like Washington but even then it'll be difficult to ROI on the hardware costs, if we had gotten to the size of PB we would have considered moving to a cheaper country.

Mining is now for hobbyists and companies like KNC, Bitmain and Cointerra they can get cheap hardware they build it and run it on an industrial scale.

UKBC

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

Thanx for explaining. Hope you find cheaper premises and find a way of keeping yourselfs open. I like the fact how you always reply and although you had teething problems at the beginning I completely understand about the electricity bill living in the UK.

I like your blunt honesty :-)

leesin

Activity: 93

#feelthebern

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:34:15 AM

id avoid the whole cloudmining scene, and just go with home mining until you do homework.

that usually leads to only 1 or 2 options that legit operators are there, but also know some risk. Bitmain has their hashnest as one of the primary sites that produces asics which is always a good thing.
luki19994

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

Wow , there is still someone from Groupbitcoin out there Huh
So i´m not really expecting that this post will change something but :

Have an cloud mining contact with groupbitcoin.com starts 20th september
Get one and only payment in october.
So i don´t get my my November and Dezember payment.
Write many many mails no answer.( 20 - 30)
My order no is 1793.
My name is Ivo Kuhn.
Anyway i ordered 2000GH/S so when i will have time(beginning next year) i will do something against this scamers.
If someone will join me please pm. Huh
I payed by banktransfer.

Ah if you ( Justin or Shaun ) are willing to fill your contact with me so you have my wallet address. Wink

Missing 2 payments , get only one for september ( 20th to 30th) Cry

UKBC

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:19:45 PM

even though he gave an honest answer the chap from groupbitcoin I really can't be bothered with continuing to chase this one up. 9 years to wait with the payment they are giving me to get a return. they won't be around by then. So apart from the contracts I have I am not investing anymore in to cloud mining and sticking to boosting and learning more from being a hobbiest with my home set up.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:44:22 PM

well i was interested in trying out new service but i think i will wait for a bit. I see responses from company on here but then i see the other side of the coin alot of people complaining or not getting what they thought they would. I will be watching for developments like santa clause lol  Cool  Cheesy  Wink

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:43:34 PM

We actually buy and run mining hardware which seems to be a rather novel idea within cloud mining these days.

Unfortunately electricity in the UK is very expensive we have a great deal at 12p per Kwh but even at that rate we barely break even when you add rent/cooling we're now running at a substantial loss and looking for cheaper premises.

Mining in the UK is finished unless you get/steal free electricity.

We're finished now and haven't accepted new customers for a while, we'll just be running the 12 month contracts for the duration specified and the indefinite ones for as long as they cover their running costs, which they're now falling bellow.

It's a shame really, we started in October 2013 everything was looking great then the network went from 0.9PH to well over 200PH in a few months.

It's only possible to mine in the cheapest electricity areas in the world like Washington but even then it'll be difficult to ROI on the hardware costs, if we had gotten to the size of PB we would have considered moving to a cheaper country.

Mining is now for hobbyists and companies like KNC, Bitmain and Cointerra they can get cheap hardware they build it and run it on an industrial scale.

Well a very Happy New Year 2015 to all at Group Bitcoin  Grin

I can imagine you might be having a day off today all things considered ... however if you would be so good as to get around to sending out this month's BTC's I'd very much appreciate it  Cheesy

From my point of view I'm obviously glad the Difficulty has remained fairly constant over the last couple of months and also that the range of the BTC price hasn't dropped any further than it did back at the beginning of October !

BTW Sorry to hear you're looking for new premises now ...

luki19994

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:15:35 PM

increasingly large numbers of reports, Group Bitcoin is yet another Bitcoin cloudmining scam that has been recently unveiled. As more and more ponzie and pyramid schemes are toppled, we can only hope that Bitcoin users are getting more wise.

Kossigan Kpedenou stated that he had opened an account on August 1st with Group Bitcoin. On their website, Group Bitcoin states that they will send monthly payouts, but Kossigan reports that he has yet to receive any payments from the company. He tried contacting the company through email and telephone calls, but received no response. An investigation uncovered that Group Bitcoin is using a mail forwarding service with “London Presence” and the address displayed on their website’s contact form is the “London Presence” company’s address. Although “London Presence” requires photo ID when setting up an account with them, this could easily be spoofed.

Group Bitcoin – Oh No!
Kossigan’s friend also allegedly paid for services with Group Bitcoin, but he sent his payment late, and he never received services or his money back. When Group Bitcoin wrote back, they allegedly stated that there were delays with BitPay. Group Bitcoin was unavailable for comment.

Group Bitcoin is a registered company under the name GB World LTD. Below is a screenshot of the company’s government registration record for their company number. The company was registered on December 30th of 2013.

http://bitcoinvista.com/2014/09/15/another-bitcoin-mining-scam-group-bitcoin-isnt-paying-account-holders/

i will write next week to actionfraud , if someone will join let me know

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: