Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025989.msg45502707#msg45502707  (Read 283 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:08:08 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 06:30:45 PM by Rightchoice

The thread is shifted to this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025989.msg45502707#msg45502707

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

I understand the job that Blokbiz will do, but the problem is: You rigorously review and evaluate the ICOs you list on the Blokbiz platform to mitigate the risk and identify potential projects for the investor. Also raise capital from investors for those ICOs. Then, which agency, which organization, which platform, who ... will evaluate and test the reliability of Blockbiz itself?
Do not exclude the possibility that you can hug investor money and run away in the first project you listed, and the XBZ token will become worthless.
Of course I'm not FUD, this is just my personal thoughts.
hastosambodo

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

What is the reason for investors to support your project? because there are many projects that are similar to the Blokbiz in the market cryptocurrency
blokbiz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

What is the reason for investors to support your project? because there are many projects that are similar to the Blokbiz in the market cryptocurrency

Thank you for your question!

Yes, you are quite right. There are some similar sites that use some of our methods. However, we're combining all of those solutions in one surface.
Starting from the deep compliance check (using SIRON), to the interviewing + project managing, followed by pay out in installments based on their progress and their attached budget plan, etc.

We're not letting the companies' hand even after the successful funding period. It's our goal as well to make our investors satisfied and gaining positive reputation and trust.

There are more information on our website. Feel free to check it and if I could not provide you a satisfactory answer I am happy to give you more in-depth ones.

BlokBiz
blokbiz

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

I understand the job that Blokbiz will do, but the problem is: You rigorously review and evaluate the ICOs you list on the Blokbiz platform to mitigate the risk and identify potential projects for the investor. Also raise capital from investors for those ICOs. Then, which agency, which organization, which platform, who ... will evaluate and test the reliability of Blockbiz itself?
Do not exclude the possibility that you can hug investor money and run away in the first project you listed, and the XBZ token will become worthless.
Of course I'm not FUD, this is just my personal thoughts.

Very good question! I am glad that someone asked it right at the beginning.

BlokBiz outsources the compliance check to a third-party company here in Hungary. This company provides compliance check services, customer service, IT solutions for banks and payment institutions. They must take serious responsibility for their actions and approvals as they are working with strictly regulated institutions.

BlokBiz already has an NDA and a pre-contract with this company which states they will constantly monitor and supervise our activities and they have the right to reject any of our clients or terminate cooperation with us if any suspicious activites are noticed at our side. That's why we are responsible for our actions very seriously as well.

Our goal is the gain positive reputation and trust. We will regulary post new vlogs on our YouTube channel to get our investors to know us much better. Feel free to check it. Tomorrow we will upload a new vlog about the project.

I hope I could answer your question.

BlokBiz
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

The idea is creative and will be a great coin.
blokbiz

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO.

Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate it.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

I think your idea is good but you lack information in your ANN. When do you intend to be listed in exchanges and what are your target exchanges?  BTW your ANN should be in the Tokens section not in Altcoins section. Greetings.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

A good project, thanks for sharing, which in the future will have a higher bias, will follow your message, hoping to get more relevant information.
blokbiz

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

I think your idea is good but you lack information in your ANN. When do you intend to be listed in exchanges and what are your target exchanges?  BTW your ANN should be in the Tokens section not in Altcoins section. Greetings.

Thank you for your comments!

We are planning to be listed on the exchange sites around Q1 2019. We will provide you more information about this once all the exchange sites are confirmed.
Thank you for your patience and come back frequently to be updated about our project and achievements.

Cheers,

BlokBiz
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

A good project, thanks for sharing, which in the future will have a higher bias, will follow your message, hoping to get more relevant information.

What compliance check does that noob ramble on about? Who would check a piece of infrographics with random sentences and other incoherent shit he posted. If u wanted to roll out something biddable, workable out of the box u would put a nice slogan in ur op. Word choice is up to u but I would go with something like: buy the coin because I need money.

regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

This is 4 days until the Pre-Sales period begins. Don't miss the blockbis 1.72x bonus during that period!
and take your chance at the beginning because it will not happen again, the more you can join quickly, the more benefits we get

Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

The project left a very pleasant impression. Waiting for new road maps and news.
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

This project will be one of the best projects in 2018. I have been waiting for this project for a long time. Good luck!
blokbiz

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Dear all,

Pre-sale period will start tomorrow at 00:00 CET. Don't miss the 1,72x bonus. Did you know that XBZ tokens are refundable anytime during the sale?
Learn more from this video about the XBZ token: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYtC0TON4U&t=

We're also happy to announce that our new website has launched today. blokbiz.io

Interested about the methods of BlokBiz will provide for the investors? Brief summary under 3 minutes in a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKJAZPIOzs

Any questions about the project, about the future plans or about the team is very warm welcomed.

Take care,  Smiley

BlokBiz Team
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

tomorrow will be an interesting day and I am sure there will be many investors who join this project hopefully pre-sales go according to plan.
Tlaxaxa

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Looking forward to this project, I see this is an honest and promising project. I will support this project.                                                   
blokbiz

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Looking forward to this project, I see this is an honest and promising project. I will support this project.                                                   

Thank you very much for your support!  Smiley

BlokBiz Team
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: