Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Byteball shitcoin?  (Read 394 times)
Guffy (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

Usage - 2000 transactions daily volume.
Price -95%, 11 of 13 months was a total dump.
Community - 340 vote on binance voting
Premine - 100%. Most of the coins owns Bittrex, Lisk lead dev, Waves lead dev, Bitcoin whale with 50000 btc, Tonych byteball lead dev.
Adoption - practically non-existent.
Dapps - 3 ICO, all 3 scam. Twenty useless bots without usage. Betting bot, good dapp. Decentralized betting exchange with centralized oracle, so that the entire system receives a single point of failure.
Tech: 15 tps, centralized database of the russian geek, cheap to DDOS.
Would you buy this gem?
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

To be fair, I don't hold this coin, but I like its idea. It is far from a shitcoin. In my opinion there is a real project behind it. Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0 The developers of Byteball want to build a new kind of consensus on the blockchain and to have better privacy.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

i used to have a lot of them about a year ago but it just didn't go anywhere like a golden goose that stopped laying eggs. There old once a month airdrop scheme was what interested me in it in the first place but it just got progressively worse and price was too unstable so i gave up on it and sold up and moved on. After reading your post i looked back into them and they have basically achieved nothing since i sold up a year ago. How long have they been on  just bittrex and cryptopia for? your right they are a sh1tcoin and the onl thing keeping them afloat is a few elite crypto old school'ers that are in fact busy with other projects and not even developing byteball.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

I was originally on Byteball when the airdrops were happening.  By the end of those days the airdrop had become such a disaster i soured on the entire project and sold my coins.  I'm not a huge fan of Byteball and will stay away in the future.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

I was the best user Byteball when the airdrops were happening.   but not now, if it will come back and turn around i will trade here again. i think it will make profit in future.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Although I do not hold this coin but with the research I have done about it to know how potential it is, I do not think it is a shitcoin because it has good ideas and also some promising features.
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

byteball shitcoin is old coin but its going down. i was using it one years. if it turn around i will come back here. it is more easy to use and complete transaction.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:46 PM

i used to have a lot of them about a year ago. but not now because it's when it going down i'm just stop to use it. if it turn around i will use again.
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

As I know about the Byteball Coin, it seems that the developers of the Byteball want to create a new kind of agreement based on blockchain. And by which it works, it will be better with privacy. I do not think it's a shitcoin. But you can check it well.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

Not quite sure whether it is a shitcoin or not. but I'm trying to learn more because it has a realistic project behind it. So I'm interested to learn more about this.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

I used Byteball coin. I do not think it's a shitcoin. But it is true that I did not hold it because the situation was not there to maintain it. I think it has a little realistic project in it. So, please know more about this.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

what! I don't believe so. Byteball is the new players to conquire the present market. I am prety sure that it wont be able to go for a long distance. It is still in its bear market till its launch, for this some called it shitcoin. I suggest you not to invest for Byteball. Bitcoin , ETH would be the great choise.
yuniguai

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

I don't think Byteball is a shitcoin, and I don't think Byteball will fly to the moon. It's just a very common altcoin. It doesn't have any special technical ideas, and its local wallet is not easy to use. the synchronization process is very slow.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Premine - 100%. Most of the coins owns Bittrex, Lisk lead dev, Waves lead dev, Bitcoin whale with 50000 btc, Tonych byteball lead dev.
Dapps - 3 ICO, all 3 scam. Twenty useless bots without usage. Betting bot, good dapp. Decentralized betting exchange with centralized oracle, so that the entire system receives a single point of failure.
Would you buy this gem?

Yes, it is 100% pre-mined, but most of the supply got airdropped for free to all holders. And seems like you are not correctly informed. Waves dumped all their GBYTE coins and distributed it to WAVES Community token holders. And to be fair: Nearly all decentralized coins and projects out there are kind of centralized in the future, because the money always flows to the smart ones.

BTC IS KING!
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

I am sure most of the newcommers still unaware about Byteball cryptos. This is new launched Cryptos in crypto world.It was trying their best to make it featurefull and strong blockchain technology. But they are still in dump condition. Newcommers and traders ignore this for this reasons.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Would you buy this gem?

Why would hate much this project? Havent you consider to look up on other projects price as well on the last 11 to 13 months? All are in red.I do even like or prefer Byteball other than on other coins which are highly ranked up on CMC.I have test out to use this project and I do love the anonymity when it comes to sending transactions.It cant really be avoided on some flaws and its just simple.If you do like it then buy it on your own risk and if not then just pass an look for another one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Saying it is not illegal as long as i have experienced. Shitcoin here is a pejorative term to make Byteball worthless. Most dumping price ever experienced by this coin feom the begining of ots launch. This will be good idea not to collect Bytball coins and as much as you can sell all of them if you have.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

Would you buy this gem?

Seriously i am not not investing in this kind of coin, it's obvious that they might have abandoned the project, because no much progress have been made, the project is just there for the sake of trading on the exchanges.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

Peoples are not buying Byteball and they started sold their project after Airdrop. I have no interest about this project.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:05 AM

This coin was initially a good one and had investors too. But last year there seemed to be no activities of it thus the coin just lost the market and ended up being one that seemed to be useless.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: