Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICObench - dead?  (Read 488 times)
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Nothing against those who use these sites like ICOBench and others, but they serve more as an organized repository of ICO's for basic information (it's much more organized and easy to find than the forum), than a reference for investments. To invest it is better to spend time and analyze the project on your own.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

I, once believed in ico listing sites like icobench since it is one of the reliable source when it comes to incoming projects but it was changed when they've listed hashcard. They made a good review about it and I invested into it eventually we found out that it was a scam so now I only check this kind of sites whenever I check the ico price and team members not into the rating part.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

Icobench is one of the reliable website that focusing on ICO of different newly created crypto currency project. Let say that sometimes it need to take some maintenance to improve their service or to fix some minor and major issue if they encounter. Overall, the site is 100 percent working now. Don't jump into the bad conclusion so fast, learn on this mistake.
mistajackson

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:58:40 AM

ICO Bench is probably the most biased and shit rating website out there.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

ICObench is dead much better,this ICO listing website is not trusted they are not checking the project if 100% legit only directly listed without a hard research and we cannot assure that all the project that listed in their website is legit.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
AgathaMorningstar

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

i like bench, becouse here is many ICO projects, but i dont use ratings for my decision
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Ahh. This may be due to a connection problem in your side or the site may be in maintenance mode. You should have waited a bit before asking this here I think.  Smiley
ICObench

Activity: 204

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Dear friends! We had a technical problem with our site and it has been fixed. We are sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused! The site is back up again.
Have a good day!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://icobench.com/

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
ICObench

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

i like bench, becouse here is many ICO projects, but i dont use ratings for my decision
Thank you!  Wink

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
ICObench

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

https://medium.com/@ICObench/icobench-community-the-overall-improvement-a4443a3c9d29

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

why are you so panicked? does your investment only refer to their rating? if the ico bench really dies, so you will stop investing? come on, don't just depend on them, there are many ways to create and plan your investment well.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

now this problem isnot live, bt i cant delete my post.

sorry for waste your time

what is it? bench is my favorite ratings site :/

Icobench is my best rating site and I have used to analyzed the investments opportunities that are available.  However investing during ico now is becoming very discouraging and I prefer buying from exchange direct. 
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

now this problem isnot live, bt i cant delete my post.

sorry for waste your time

what is it? bench is my favorite ratings site :/

The site appears to have been upgraded or disabled so you were not able to access it.
Now I have tried to access and the site still uses smoother. So you can visit it now and never give an evaluation too soon with anything
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

icobench is an ico provider site that still provides a lot of good and running ico, I have had many advantages by following icobench. so I think icobench won't die quickly.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Sorry, guys, no personal but I don't trust you. Earlier I constantly read ICObench. But after some a few experts' acknowledgments about paid commissioned ICO evaluation I stop visit site. Because of I think that honesty and impartiality are the main feature for such sites. This is my mention
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Sorry, guys, no personal but I don't trust you. Earlier I constantly read ICObench. But after some a few experts' acknowledgments about paid commissioned ICO evaluation I stop visit site. Because of I think that honesty and impartiality are the main feature for such sites. This is my mention
in fact, it always happens that way, because initially the resource earns a reputation, and then puts forward false information for a certain fee in order to manipulate the actions of users.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

ICObench is shit! Wrong or old data and bought scores, the heaven for scammers. It will be better if it really going offline
Grin I wonder if a lot of people are seeing that than to be relying so much on a bought rating and review. Everything about rating websites is a sham and what they are after simply is the money, so they are really of no importance that much since most of the reviews from the so called ICO experts and investors are paid for anyway. In this way, there is really no real deliberation about a project but everything is driven by the money that is involved in most cases and truthfully, that sucks.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Honestly nothing beats doing your own research. Like a lot of the other commenter's have said, so many are just paid for ratings. Yea it takes a lot longer to review it yourself but are you really going to trust somebody else's judgement over your own research? I don't think there's anything wrong with supplementing your research with some of these rating site like coin schedule and ICO alert.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

ICObench is shit! Wrong or old data and bought scores, the heaven for scammers. It will be better if it really going offline
You are right. I hear there are many scam project that bought score and review + rating at there. Before I very love the icobench, but now I reject them because all of they want just money. I still do a research where is the site that can help me to compare the ICO.
Armadeus

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Icobench is dead (I am not about its website).

I send them request - and had not got any reply. They don't have any support (
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: