Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Begging merits  (Read 768 times)
Potato07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Is begging merits prohibited? feel like this is the only way to me  Cry Cry Cry
Yes it is, its like you're begging for them to like your post which is inappropriate. As far as i read this forum is for us to learn and for us to share ours. Merit is just another factor, it's just a bonus. If they acknowledged you for your knowledge then there it is they'll give you merit but if it is not, just continue to have a good post with the intention of sharing of course not just because you have to then time will come someone will give you merits.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JetAid

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

Jet Cash's better half

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

The fact that you have to ask the question, shows that you have not been reading the stickies and the related topics.

I'll finish off my guide for posting in the Bitcoin Talk forum, and I'll post the link on this board. I looked through your history, and there are one or two things that may discourage merit awarders.

I disabled Fit to Talk registrations because of applications by non-member spammers. Click here to send me a PM if you would like to join.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Begging won't be of much help for you in this case, because Merits are for quality posters, but not for one-liner, post-to-earn mentality bounty hunters who have no knowledge other than to hunt airdrops or bounties every single day.
For you, there is no way to get Merits, unless you stop being what you are right now, and start learning a few things that might help you build up some good posts which might earn you a Merit or two. Otherwise, don't even waste your time begging for them.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

There are other ways you'll earn a merit and begging might be enough, but so you know people don't like beggars call this forum inhumane in a sense but this forum is professional I guess no real life beggars are in here at it has 0% at all.

Some ways are to help others, give some insightful information, give a solution, and other things that might help this forum not to be dead.
Mondilo

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Learn to post meaningful post that will be useful to other forum member I thing your account is old enough for you to understand the setup of the forum activities I believe this place you can learn every day and impact your knowledge to others it might be useful to we the beginners just opinion thanks.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Dont quite understand what should I do to earn Merit. I saw some short stupid merited messages and big good posts without merits. Dont understand this logic. Do admins give merit or only members?

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Let me a use a crystal ball and lets see how will be your future here in Bitcointalk.

I see that you are a one liner shitposter and you doesn't contribute in the forum therefore, you are not eligible in getting any merits. Not even one merit will be given to you stupid shitposter. Don't beg for merit here. Its better if you leave here than to beg or get a job stupid.

Try to beg here and you will see your future Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

If this would work, would you really want to see hundreds of topics like that everyday? People begging for merit?
It would make merit system not worth the time, better would be to delete it then.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

If you have any kind of pride you will never do such things, you can live here without it.
On the other hand, you can analyze the articles that brought people merit and write/copy from the Internet your own.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Merit doesn't rely on pleading to get it. I think you are wasting your time. You should earn Merit by helping others or publishing healthy articles!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: