Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25403 times)
HavucHamdi# (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2021, 01:09:10 PM by HavucHamdi#

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YYizzda

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Dear Manager, seems to be an interesting project. The vision is clear and the description is nice! I‘m curious about news and updates. Got any prototype or beta version already? Thank you in advance.
Dassak

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Nice project sir! You got any Bounty program or AirDrop running?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Is this platform like a freelancer platform? How do you give confidence to platform users in the future because I see it quite interesting

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

I hope you will make a comparison between your platform and other freelance platforms, it will make it easier for investors.
cryptoparks

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

how much raised so far?
YYizzda

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
Merited by M.S.I (1)

Dear Sir, when you will release your App?
Is it allowed to use this app in every country ?
How you want to print the bills for every done work ? Any vat?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

I hope you will make a comparison between your platform and other freelance platforms, it will make it easier for investors.
I agree to this. Most freelance website charge skyhigh commission fee for every jobs done. We need a infographic about this. You've analyzed what the market you we're entering right?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

a large project. where this project offers a very nice concept and vision of the project is also very interesting. I think this is a project that deserves to get a lot of support. because support is also influential to the progress of a project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:41:55 AM

the purpose of this project is to solve the main problem in the community. Through a peer-to-peer network to facilitate work and give people back control of the balance of their time and money. with all these good goals I hope that in the future there will be a lot of support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

Interesting project, Mycro jobs are certainly of great benefit for those who are looking for the services of workers. But the softcap set by the mycro jobs team seems to be quite large. Hopefully the team from this project will have many well-known company partners to attract investors and sales can get maximum results.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Interesting project, Mycro jobs are certainly of great benefit for those who are looking for the services of workers. But the softcap set by the mycro jobs team seems to be quite large. Hopefully the team from this project will have many well-known company partners to attract investors and sales can get maximum results.
we all definitely look forward to the development for an improved project, hopefully what the team will do will make this project a success, a successful project depends on the team involved here if all enthusiasm and compact is sure to attract a lot of investor interest will be easier and to achieve success will easier.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

If seen quite a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project, and it because this project offers a very good concept and has a very useful purpose. and I hope over running time will be more and more people are giving support to this project, because the support is also very important for the progress of the project.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

A platform like this will obviously be a magnet, and freelancers in cyberspace will definitely be liked. I have hope that this platform can grow and its sales can get maximum results, and get a lot of support from investors,
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:06:14 PM by cryptodrunk

Hello! Your idea seems very good to me, the realization of micro jobs is one of the best applications of the blockchain. Have you published the address of the smart contract of your token? Regards.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

Your project offers a smart application for us to be able to manage our own finances by utilizing the time available and it is very interesting, seeing from the total allocation for the bounty is also interesting that is equal to 3.5%. I hope the support will always flow for this project so that in the future the project can be developed properly.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Your project offers a smart application for us to be able to manage our own finances by utilizing the time available and it is very interesting, seeing from the total allocation for the bounty is also interesting that is equal to 3.5%. I hope the support will always flow for this project so that in the future the project can be developed properly.
Such a concept is good, especially when I am more interested in bounty allocations of up to 3,5%. Of course, I also believe that there will be many bounty participants joining the project so that they are very helpful in promoting the project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

There is no doubt about it. by offering a concept which is very nice and has a very useful purpose. support will definitely continue to flow for the progress of this project. But success must also be balanced with hard work and good cooperation from all of his team.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

There is no doubt about it. by offering a concept which is very nice and has a very useful purpose. support will definitely continue to flow for the progress of this project. But success must also be balanced with hard work and good cooperation from all of his team.
with an interesting concept, of course, it will be easier to attract investors to join in this project and in my opinion the promotion of the project must be wider so that the project is more widely known by many people.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

I see that your project is still relatively new and I will still observe and learn more about it, hopefully in the future this project will grow and get a lot of support from the participants.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  All
  Print  

Jump to: