Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25408 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:35:44 AM

Thank you for your detailed answer. I'v misread some lines and came to the false conclusion that Jobbers would have to accept MYO as payment and that would have a several pretty bad consequences, because and as I said, it would be necessary to develop the token into a widely accepted currency what's probably even harder than to make such an App work and known.

1. The vision of Mycro is to provide a global platform for local jobs. Jobs are supposed to be fulfilled locally, that does not mean it can not be a global platform. It's not mutually exclusive since I could be looking for a jobber when I'm in China just as much as in Germany.

Nobody is supposed to bear long traveling to get to a job, instead you are enabled to post & take a job wherever you are.

Of course you are right. But the question is 1) if a global platform is necessary, but especially 2) if it's possible. Different locations means different laws, once it's about jobs it's probably also about tax, once it's about Cryptocurrencies it also differs a lot and so on. Just that side would probably be already very complex. And such a platform would not just be complex because of the financial and regulatory side but also because of the social implications, direct interactions etc.

2. The competing companies have a lot of downsides we try to heavily improve upon. Many apps are trying to be the go-to place for niche jobs, whereas Mycro wants to include every kind of job that can be summarized as "home, delivery, and skilled services"

The job suppliers and seekers are scattered across the plentiful apps that are already targeting niche sectors. Instead of just being another platform competing for users, we are currently testing ways to aggregate all relevant local job offerings in the Mycro app.

This way Mycro offers a great service by bundling a lot of platforms into the Mycro app. Heavy incentivation of using Mycro as the origin platform to post job offers will make migration rather lucrative for many.

High fees are another big issue that a lot of competitors face. Whereas competitors charge up to 30% fees, we aim for raising only up to 5%.

The blockchain also enables us to offer increased security over other platforms. An implemented escrow service will only release a payment when both parties confirm a jobs completion.

We feel it is a much better approach as comparted to up-front payments for example.

Question is if this downside aren't limitations as a result of several barriers. With other words: Maybe many of them would like to do it global and wider regarding the kind of job offers and also cheaper, but simply can't. I have no real knowledge about Job-platforms and how they work but my experience with pretty much everything is that there usually are a lot of unknowns. And whenever I see that a project-team communicates very high ambitions right from the start, my main question is if they also have the expertise to know about all kinds of potential difficulties and also a way to solve or circumvent those.

3. We are well aware that most people favour cash over cryptocurrency. That's why we do not make it mandatory to accept or pay in cryptocurrency, instead it is an option that will be incentivized.

Escrow service can only work that way and the use and ownership of MYO grants extra perks, such as the ability to bid MYO to be displayed higher up in the queue of potential jobbers. The mechanism here is that the MYO bid for ranking higher are returned to the jobber once the job is completed successfully. It signals confidence in the jobbers ability to complete the task to the providers satisfaction.

On the other side, job providers can win an edge over competing providers in various ways that are undergoing testing at this stage.

We have already carefully thought out ways of achieving that without adding unnecessary complexity or friction for the end-user.

Therefore the Mycro app is not reliant on MYO achieving acceptance on the scale of PayPal, instead we want to win over users of the app to start using MYO, for example as means of payment.

We are carefully doing that to cause as little friction as possible. In fact we feel that there is great opportunity in enabling payments with traditional measures just as much as with cryptocurrency.

The token will fulfill a variety of roles. It will act as means of payment, incentivation for using the app via rewardpool distribution and as key element for the Mycro protocol.

Accurate reviewing will be a major component in the app, which will be encouraged through rewards from the rewardpool in form of MYO.

With the Mycro protocol we are enabling users to build profiles that are genuinely owned by them, not the company under which their account was created. This will allow for public access of a users past jobs ratings, whilst not revealing personal data, that other companies can use. Platforms utilizing the Mycro protocol will be able to onboard new users complete with their trackhistory of ratings. Reputable workers can generate an immutable track history of their past performance that can easily be migrated into other applications for example. With every review an account grows more valuable, since it allows for an increasingly precise valuation of users.

The release of MYO from the escrow upon a acts as an immutable proof of a jobs completion. Generally speaking, the use of the Ethereum blockchain enables us to automate a lot of processes, the cost savings are reflected in much lower fees comparted to other platforms.

MYO is essential for driving the growth of Mycro, by rewarding every desired action within the app. That way users can build their reputation quickly, since usage of MYO and review writing is heavily encouraged through rewardpool participation. To operate upon the Mycro protocol, projects must acquire MYO, resulting in increased demand with every new project utilizing it. Participants of our token sale will be the liquidity providers to said platforms, which should add more value to MYO in correlation to its user count and platforms using the Mycro protocol.

The tokenomics of MYO are designed so that an increase in user count would reflect positively in demand for MYO.

It's of course better than what I believed first, that accepting the token as payment for doing a job would be mandatory. But I'm still unsure about the general necessity of the token and if it doesn't add a lot of friction, also when it's about onboarding Users.

Imagine you wouldn't need something to raise money (I'm not critical about projects trying to get funds), the question is if what you want to do couldn't be done much better and with less friction and complexity with ETH itself, or, even better: If you would connect such a platform not only on one blockchain but on several. For example: If you look into Quant and their Overledger-System it would be possible to develop a so called "Mapp" (Multi-Chain-Application). You would be independent of single blockchains and their tokens and especially not dependent on your own token. It's never easy to establish a new token and to give it value that is not just based on speculation but on an economical system. And a token and it's price can even become a real risk. Let's say MYO would just make it to IDEx or another small exchange, and dry up there while the price goes down, it would have effect on those who actually would like to use your platform because they would draw conclusions out of it. That already may be enough for them to step back.

In my opinion there are a lot of Crypto-projects out there that could actually be good when it's about their idea and maybe also about their skills to develop it technically, but will have no chance because of their economics. A majority of those tokens only exist because teams need them to raise money. And while that is understandable it turns things upside down, because even if they try their best to find ways to give their token value, it's often nearly impossible not to add friction and a lot of complexity at the same time, simply because something is implemented that would not be necessary in the first place. Decentralized Blockchains need their Token because the protocol has to pay for itself. But most of the centralized projects would not need a token and in my opinion it would be better and more honest to potential Investors to sell a STO.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:33:11 PM

I really like performance of the team to make this project achieve success and can develop in the future because they attend several events, but I still wait for ico to launch Q2 which still has no exact date

Day one at Blockchain Life Singapore is starting out great!

Full audiences, interesting speeches and lots of great minds attending! We're about to have some important meetups which will bear fruit very timely!

Yes, I also see that there are no ann of the start date of the ICO. And I don't know why they stretch it. Perhaps they waiting, for more favorable conditions in the market or something else. I hope that in May the team will provide us with information about a certain timeframes, the start of sales.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:52:01 PM

Thanks again for your reply. I see your project is better thought out than I first believed, out of my misunderstanding your token would the only payment option a Jobber would have to accept. What I still believe might be a problem or at least hard to achieve:

The platform itself needs huge adoption and if I understand this right: that should go way beyond Crypto. So it will be about getting a lot attention and about being attractive for as many people as possible who are not necessarily used to all the Crypto stuff. You say "The friction of using MYO is arguably the same as using ETH for example (granted you have to go through one more trade to cash out MYO)" and that may be true when it's about the technical aspect but not the "money-aspect", simply because ETH has an established market. It's much easier to get ETH for FIAT and the other way around than it will be with your token. If we think about a best-case-scenario, that your platform will grow (in best case fast) and attract a lot that wouldn't necessarily be a problem but the opposite. It would naturally create a market and also exchanges would list your token and that would help to increase the attention-factor, grow the community even more and so on: Synergy

But: Best case scenarios are very rare and if I'm not wrong, the problem here may be that you have to create both "at the same time":

1) You have to develop and grow the platform
2) ...and establish a market for the token

The one could create a conflict with the other, because problems with the platform (natural growing pains and a hard time to get attention) would have impact on the market and decrease the possibility of better listings. And an illiquid market, low volume, decreasing price, can overshadow the fundamentals and have very negative impact on the community as well: They become inactive or even critical instead of being helpful.

Imagine a scenario like this: You get a few millions and you and your team work very hard and you make a lot of progress but real work needs real time. Your Token gets listings like most ERC20's: Idex and a few other smaller exchanges. Big exchanges are not very likely right from the start, unless you have the money and are willing to pay a lot for that. So it's not unlikely that your Investors will need some patience. At some point you'll launch your platform and the "problem" may be: It will be visible if it's adopted and used. I've watched scenarios like that many times and I'm a very patient Investor myself but I also know that most others are not. And what can really be hurtful: While the market of a token is not so much a problem for Infrastructure-projects (like Quant for example) who come up with quality or not and that makes the difference. But it can be a huge problem for those who need to get a lot of attention and adoption. A token that is traded on small exchanges, with low volume, below ICO-price and maybe constantly falling, has effect on how a project is seen and can contradict their marketing. It can overshadow the fundamentals.

That's the reason why I, after some mistakes, usually don't invest in projects anymore that would need not only fundamental quality but huge attention by average people. Even exchange projects, with a focus on Crypto-ppl, have a hard time to make that happen because it needs so much to work together to create a synergy-effect which is really needed.

True is also of course: The market could act in your favor because at some point this bearmarket will have bottomed out etc. But there are quite a few projects in the "token-market-marketing-trap" and it's not an easy task to get out of that.

So, I'll not invest but I'll watch and would like to see this succeed. Good luck!
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

Interesting to know. This is the bitcointalk forum, this is the only place where the team is looking for support and assets to develop their project, or the team also uses alternative ways to search for support. Is the team focused only on this section?
hotICOlist

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:50:58 AM

We add Mycro Jobs in Hoticolist
https://hoticolist.com/ico-mycro-myo/
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:21:08 PM

Mycro goes IEO!
Check video from CEO HERE

A great time to do an ICO as the market recovers from its bad condition. We also realized that doing an IEO is much beneficial as people tend to invest more when sales are on an exchange. I am glad Mycro introduced its vision to world and then chose the right time to do sales. Good luck  Smiley

1881 - 193∞
2gfay

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:32:39 AM

hi there

your IEO posted on https://www.ieobin.com/t/MYO/

But I have a question, about 45m MYO sold during 4 stages, I can not find this info in anywhere?

how about it? 45% of total supply sold, seems it's too high?
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

Mycro goes IEO!
I am sure this is a good decision.  Hope this will bring us good results.
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:52:53 PM

I really like performance of the team to make this project achieve success and can develop in the future because they attend several events, but I still wait for ico to launch Q2 which still has no exact date

Day one at Blockchain Life Singapore is starting out great!

Full audiences, interesting speeches and lots of great minds attending! We're about to have some important meetups which will bear fruit very timely!

Yes, I also see that there are no ann of the start date of the ICO. And I don't know why they stretch it. Perhaps they waiting, for more favorable conditions in the market or something else. I hope that in May the team will provide us with information about a certain timeframes, the start of sales.

Now is a good time for IEOs. So Mycro will launch IEO first round on Bitforex tomorrow. If you are interested, visit: https://www.bitforex.com/en/turbo/myo
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

Mycro goes IEO!
I was very surprised when one of my friends said if first round of IEO only sold 13 minutes on BitForex and tomorrow is Round 2, will it also be sold out in just minutes? this seems very interesting to care

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

reza7777

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

Projects that do have great potential because for IEO round 2 only sold within a few hours which means all tokens for IEO has been sold out now investors only wait until June 17 to be able to start trading

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:26:07 PM

This IEO live on Bitforex exchange? Are they going to list token to some other exchanges beside Bitforex? I dont trust this exchange, as they dont have any real traders there.
What different between Mycro and bitJob project? As I see they didnt get succes in this niche...
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:32:51 PM

Guys, If you have a time to read my article about this project in Indonesian Language, please check my article below Smiley

Steemit: https://steemit.com/mycrojobs/@riyadisanv/mycrojobs-pekerjaan-mudah-simple-dan-efisien
Blogger: http://riyadisanv.blogspot.com/2019/06/mycrojobs-pekerjaan-mudah-simple-dan.html

tientenhaatle120

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:07:11 PM

this project scam bounty hunter right ?? many report
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:12:38 PM

Hello Dev, i just saw your project, looks promising and i saw you did an IEO too in bitforex, have you reached the softcap of your project?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:56:15 PM

Hello Dev, i just saw your project, looks promising and i saw you did an IEO too in bitforex, have you reached the softcap of your project?
I also don't know whether they have reached the softcap or not and maybe it's better that we be patient to wait for the answers from the team to be clearer I hope they have reached the softcap Cheesy

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:05:40 PM

yes we did.

Great, I hope this project will become a serious competitor of fiverr later, and become the first micro job to be successfully developed on the blockchain network.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
reza7777

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:53:35 AM

IEO phase 1 and 2 all tokens sold out of course they have reached the softcap or even they have reached hardcap and now all investors have also been able to start their trading on bitforex

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:01:32 PM

IEO phase 1 and 2 all tokens sold out of course they have reached the softcap or even they have reached hardcap and now all investors have also been able to start their trading on bitforex
how cool are you at the price of myo tokens now? is it increasing?
I really want to know how the product created by the my crypto job project?
is that really needed by many people

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:15:11 AM

how cool are you at the price of myo tokens now? is it increasing?
I really want to know how the product created by the my crypto job project?
is that really needed by many people

The current MYO price is still $ 0.146 on Bitforex and has already dropped from the price before $ 0.23. I remain optimistic MYO will increase again.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████