Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25408 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:22:11 PM

As I see price is almost the same as was at IEO (0.0009 ETH instead 0..3 usd on IEO). Seems Bitforex is trying to keep the price. But what about other exchanges? IEO finished more than 2 weeks ago, and still any news about other exchanges listing...
now some projects are easy to reach hardcap, because hardcap is now considered very small compared to last year, 2,750,000 USD for MYB,a
nd I'm glad they are listing on bitforex and will go to other markets

Well, but almost 3 mln is not a small money. And they should do work after ICO. Do you know that Bitforex is has mostly fake trading volume? 99% of their volume is by bots. So they should list token to other real exchange asap.
99% fake volume? Where did you get such information? I see MYO at Bitforex and trading seems to look healthy,
and indeed if the MYO volume looks better, adding trade on other exchangers is a good choice, Bittrex and Binance might make MYO up 50%  Grin

tientenhaatle120

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:36:27 AM

Do you think this garbage project will be listed at Binance? These bastards should go to hell
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:54:49 PM

As I see price is almost the same as was at IEO (0.0009 ETH instead 0..3 usd on IEO). Seems Bitforex is trying to keep the price. But what about other exchanges? IEO finished more than 2 weeks ago, and still any news about other exchanges listing...
now some projects are easy to reach hardcap, because hardcap is now considered very small compared to last year, 2,750,000 USD for MYB,a

Well, but almost 3 mln is not a small money. And they should do work after ICO. Do you know that Bitforex is has mostly fake trading volume? 99% of their volume is by bots. So they should list token to other real exchange asap.
99% fake volume? Where did you get such information? I see MYO at Bitforex and trading seems to look healthy,
and indeed if the MYO volume looks better, adding trade on other exchangers is a good choice, Bittrex and Binance might make MYO up 50%  Grin

yes. there is no real volume. have you registered on Bitforex and tried trade there? There is only bots which are trading between each others. I have tried trading there, but this is almost impossible and the spread is big and only small bots orders.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:30:28 AM

yes. there is no real volume. have you registered on Bitforex and tried trade there? There is only bots which are trading between each others. I have tried trading there, but this is almost impossible and the spread is big and only small bots orders.

I haven't tried trading on Bitforex, is it true that MYO is just a fake volume? I just found out the information here, I will find out and ask this to the team.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
futurecapitano

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:23:32 AM

Investors should be more patiently waiting, because sometimes their portfolios will increase fastly, but sometimes their portfolios might take months to rocket. It's too early to judge about the potential and success/ failure of investment into Mycro's IEO. Let's wait a few more months, and see how the project will perform.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:03:23 PM

Investors should be more patiently waiting, because sometimes their portfolios will increase fastly, but sometimes their portfolios might take months to rocket. It's too early to judge about the potential and success/ failure of investment into Mycro's IEO. Let's wait a few more months, and see how the project will perform.

They are currently working on it with other developers, so we have to wait until there is an official announcement, we really have to be patient and hope it will enter the big market.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
herurist

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

They are currently working on it with other developers, so we have to wait until there is an official announcement, we really have to be patient and hope it will enter the big market.

Of course they are working hard with other developers to achieve on the big exchanges, so we keep abreast of the developments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
futurecapitano

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:05:57 AM

Working with other developers, what did you imply? Does it mean that the project changed ownerships to original founders to new owners? Or does it mean that the core founders have expanded their core team with new developers in order to boost the project faster? Can you explanate it with more details, please.
herurist

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

stop participating in the bounty and denounce this fraudulent project, they have completed the IEO and listed at Bitforex and after 42 weeks they still continue to bounty and forbid discussing the bounty, you guys must go to hell ,

Let's wait in the next 6 weeks whether there will be an announcement for the bounty to end or not and I think this is the longest bounty I know.

If it takes another 6 weeks, it will be a year. But it does not bother me. Long periods of bounty companies today are not uncommon.
I am more interested in the question of how to carry out the IEO, already having the current cost of the token. It is interesting that the team will come up with for this, or they already have a ready-made scenario for the development of events. It's just interesting to see how this will happen.

I still hope for this bounty even though it's almost a year, let's just wait for how the IEO will run or the price on the market or it has been determined,

To be honest, if a bounty is running for more than 20weeks and still there is no sign you will get paid.in the next 4-5 weeks you should stop. Thats a big red flag.

This bounty will take up to 51 weeks or 1 year, and after 6 weeks of distribution after the bounty ends, this is very long.
I think the bounty program is too long because it takes up to 1 year and certainly this is not what is expected for everyone I hope the team can reconsider its bounty program

I think this has become the team's decision by taking a long time and my advice also with the longest bounty, the allocation is added to fit the old work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fesatmas

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

stop participating in the bounty and denounce this fraudulent project, they have completed the IEO and listed at Bitforex and after 42 weeks they still continue to bounty and forbid discussing the bounty, you guys must go to hell ,

Let's wait in the next 6 weeks whether there will be an announcement for the bounty to end or not and I think this is the longest bounty I know.

If it takes another 6 weeks, it will be a year. But it does not bother me. Long periods of bounty companies today are not uncommon.
I am more interested in the question of how to carry out the IEO, already having the current cost of the token. It is interesting that the team will come up with for this, or they already have a ready-made scenario for the development of events. It's just interesting to see how this will happen.

I still hope for this bounty even though it's almost a year, let's just wait for how the IEO will run or the price on the market or it has been determined,

To be honest, if a bounty is running for more than 20weeks and still there is no sign you will get paid.in the next 4-5 weeks you should stop. Thats a big red flag.

This bounty will take up to 51 weeks or 1 year, and after 6 weeks of distribution after the bounty ends, this is very long.
I think the bounty program is too long because it takes up to 1 year and certainly this is not what is expected for everyone I hope the team can reconsider its bounty program

I think this has become the team's decision by taking a long time and my advice also with the longest bounty, the allocation is added to fit the old work.

I have no signs from the team to add bounty allocations, maybe because the tokens are expensive and the bounty campaign must be extended.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:13:50 PM

This token looks like crap. There still is no site and there never will be. You won't be able to find jobs or do any of the things this Ann claims. This Ann was created in 2018 September, it is almost a year. They had plenty time and nothing to show. Bounty hunters will work for a  whole bunch of nothing. Your stakes will mean nothing. As long as bounty hunters keep supporting crap like this there will be scammers.

These guys have a fancy website and a smart contract that anyone can make with a bit of knowledge.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:48:51 AM

Your thinking is good too, I agree if the allocation is added and hopefully the team can consider that too so let's look at the follow-up from the team I'm curious about this
I really just want to see the development of this project platform and improve product quality because a clear product sign project is nonsense, if this MYO project product can look special then investors need not hesitate to do inventory here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
herurist

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:15:59 PM

Your thinking is good too, I agree if the allocation is added and hopefully the team can consider that too so let's look at the follow-up from the team I'm curious about this

Yes, in my opinion it's a good idea that we take this campaign for so long and the team should add this funding allocation, and the team in this thread is not active at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fesatmas

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:46:00 PM

Yes, in my opinion it's a good idea that we take this campaign for so long and the team should add this funding allocation, and the team in this thread is not active at all.

I have already asked your opinion about the addition of bounty allocations to the bounty manager but the team said we just wait for the announcement and this will coordinate with the team.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:40:06 AM

I have already asked your opinion about the addition of bounty allocations to the bounty manager but the team said we just wait for the announcement and this will coordinate with the team.

To add to the problem of allocation of funds it is a bonus if it really can happen, the most important thing is certainty that bounty will end to 51 weeks or will continue.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:01:55 AM

This token looks like crap. There still is no site and there never will be. You won't be able to find jobs or do any of the things this Ann claims. This Ann was created in 2018 September, it is almost a year. They had plenty time and nothing to show. Bounty hunters will work for a  whole bunch of nothing. Your stakes will mean nothing. As long as bounty hunters keep supporting crap like this there will be scammers.

These guys have a fancy website and a smart contract that anyone can make with a bit of knowledge.

As far as Iknow there were several similar projects already in 2017 (like BitJob for example, which raised almost 3 mln and now marketcap is 30k usd) and they were not succesfull ...
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:37:05 AM

As far as Iknow there were several similar projects already in 2017 (like BitJob for example, which raised almost 3 mln and now marketcap is 30k usd) and they were not succesfull ...

Correct, and none of them made it through the mainstream. They should do partnership and huge marketing which means they are ready to have a lot of money  for that expenses to penetrate the huge freelancing world. Because if they just rely on the money raised, they are like turtles trying to reach the finish line. But if they made it quick, they are going to dominate this niche with no serious competition.
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:23:40 AM

bitjob doesn't even list on the big exchange site. and the team is lack of experience and skill. that's why bitjob is worth nothing right now. It looks like Myo already structured its distribution and so far the team has done a very good job.

Fesatmas

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:26:22 PM

To add to the problem of allocation of funds it is a bonus if it really can happen, the most important thing is certainty that bounty will end to 51 weeks or will continue.

There is no certainty for 51 weeks or still continues, I often ask questions about this but the team always responds to waiting for announcements, not definite dates.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:05:14 PM

Correct, and none of them made it through the mainstream. They should do partnership and huge marketing which means they are ready to have a lot of money  for that expenses to penetrate the huge freelancing world. Because if they just rely on the money raised, they are like turtles trying to reach the finish line. But if they made it quick, they are going to dominate this niche with no serious competition.

You are right. The most important thing for succes here is marketing. Its too easy made a site for few hundreds $, and its not worth few millions which they raised on token sale...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: