Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25408 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:44:48 PM

MYO token supply is only 9,586,770 MYO while the allocation for bounties is 3,000,000 I think the bounty allocation is not 3% even more than 30%

https://etherscan.io/token/0x50987e6be405ebac691f8988304562e5efc3b2ea
HavucHamdi# please explain from this statement, because I'm still little confused, why in smart contract only 9,586,770 MYO Huh and provide clarification for actual allocation of bounty

These tokens are still being created. Look at the movement, the last one was 2019-08-01. The maximum supply may be 100million.
You can see this information on the website of this project, in the section "Token Sale" / "Token sale details"
MYO can already be traded on Bitforex, I'm a little awkward if tokens are always made,
I know the total supply is 100 million, but if they want it to themselves it's not good,

If tokens are still made, what about the holders if they know about this, I am afraid that tokens are made and disposed of in large quantities

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:49:40 PM

MYO token supply is only 9,586,770 MYO while the allocation for bounties is 3,000,000 I think the bounty allocation is not 3% even more than 30%

HavucHamdi# please explain from this statement, because I'm still little confused, why in smart contract only 9,586,770 MYO Huh and provide clarification for actual allocation of bounty

These tokens are still being created. Look at the movement, the last one was 2019-08-01. The maximum supply may be 100million.
You can see this information on the website of this project, in the section "Token Sale" / "Token sale details"
MYO can already be traded on Bitforex, I'm a little awkward if tokens are always made,
I know the total supply is 100 million, but if they want it to themselves it's not good,

If tokens are still made, what about the holders if they know about this, I am afraid that tokens are made and disposed of in large quantities

If that's the case, the life of this coin might not be long. Once the dev team got the funds they want, this will go nowhere. Just like any other project out there which are abandoned after getting money from their investors. You will see how long it's gonna take this project to exist in this community...
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:16:31 AM

How many tokens were sold on IEO and pre-sale etc? This Bitforex IEOs does not worth to participate. Token even is not showing on CMC, because bitforex exchange has fake volume...
herurist

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:35:01 PM

If that's the case, the life of this coin might not be long. Once the dev team got the funds they want, this will go nowhere. Just like any other project out there which are abandoned after getting money from their investors. You will see how long it's gonna take this project to exist in this community...

I was afraid that after the distribution was done at the bounty all participants would have thrown away their tokens which got and the price was getting destroyed, and the team left the tokens to die,

But I saw the team continuing to work, and there was also another update from Mycro Jobs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:18:33 PM

I was afraid that after the distribution was done at the bounty all participants would have thrown away their tokens which got and the price was getting destroyed, and the team left the tokens to die,

But I saw the team continuing to work, and there was also another update from Mycro Jobs.
No need to worry, team must have strategy to keep prices stable, look at what they are working on now https://www.mycrojobs.io/blog/say-hello-to-mycro-hunter in my opinion this is one that will keep prices stable

fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:58:34 AM

I read on the telegram why bounty is doing kyc, The reasoning behind requiring KYC.
 Regulatory environment demands to know the identity of everyone given tokens from the Mycro team.  Since MYO is publicly trading, this is not a decision on our behalf.  We are a German company and have to abide the law.
 -Users have been reporting lots of fraudulent activities within the bounty campaign.  Our research has indeed identified a lot of multi-accounting and other bad actors.  They are all weeded out by this process, protecting every token holder.
 -The Mycro Hunter app is around the corner!  To be able to use the KYC Hunter app is needed to record a truthful backtrack of a users job history.
 You are verified and good to go upon launch, ready to start earning as soon as we hit the stores.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:15:39 AM

I read on the telegram why bounty is doing kyc, The reasoning behind requiring KYC.
 Regulatory environment demands to know the identity of everyone given tokens from the Mycro team.  Since MYO is publicly trading, this is not a decision on our behalf.  We are a German company and have to abide the law.
 -Users have been reporting lots of fraudulent activities within the bounty campaign.  Our research has indeed identified a lot of multi-accounting and other bad actors.  They are all weeded out by this process, protecting every token holder.
 -The Mycro Hunter app is around the corner!  To be able to use the KYC Hunter app is needed to record a truthful backtrack of a users job history.
 You are verified and good to go upon launch, ready to start earning as soon as we hit the stores.

I think this is a fair statement. Of course, they must be legal if they want to have a promising future for their project. This has already become normal practice.
herurist

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:30:47 AM

No need to worry, team must have strategy to keep prices stable, look at what they are working on now https://www.mycrojobs.io/blog/say-hello-to-mycro-hunter in my opinion this is one that will keep prices stable

Hopefully with what the work team will do it will be very good Mycro tokens will become stablecoin tokens,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:02:53 AM

I see launch of application is still very long but I see many benefits offered by the application to the token holder. This also keeps the holder from selling their tokens too quickly

herurist

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:30:30 PM

I see launch of application is still very long but I see many benefits offered by the application to the token holder. This also keeps the holder from selling their tokens too quickly

Is there a dividend that can be for MYO token holders in the application? if it's there then I'm very interested too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Santri

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:54:14 AM

Is there a dividend that can be for MYO token holders in the application? if it's there then I'm very interested too.
more precisely not dividends but receiving the "Genesis" position. This position gives you lifetime access to premium services of the App.

now is the last week for the bounty campaign, hopefully there's no additional duration, I hope it's really the last week because the bounty program has been running for too long

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:48:54 PM

more precisely not dividends but receiving the "Genesis" position. This position gives you lifetime access to premium services of the App.

now is the last week for the bounty campaign, hopefully there's no additional duration, I hope it's really the last week because the bounty program has been running for too long
haha does it feel boring yes many participants also feel boredom because of the very long duration, I hope all the work done by many participants can be in accordance with their expectations

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

Maybe because of the duration of the bounty is running long enough so the cause of many participants joining in the last weeks of the bounty is running, I myself have checked the spreadsheets, but there has been no changes in these Two weeks and many of the participants which have been rejected, maybe they have switched to Another project whose duration is short?

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:18:06 PM

Maybe because of the duration of the bounty is running long enough so the cause of many participants joining in the last weeks of the bounty is running, I myself have checked the spreadsheets, but there has been no changes in these Two weeks and many of the participants which have been rejected, maybe they have switched to Another project whose duration is short?

Spreadsheet will update in the last week, exactly on September 1, so be patient, I also see you joining in week #50. those who were rejected were indeed many who turned to other projects and some were rejected for not following the rules

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
herurist

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:43:04 PM

The team has said that it updates the spreadsheets every 3 weeks, so please be patient, if you post within 2 weeks according to the rules, then you will immediately get a stake

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:31:29 AM

After very long journey, finally bounty participants who joined mycrojob could smile because bounty had ended and distribution would take place mid-October. now just waiting for KYC information

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:59:09 AM

distribution is quite fast, prices on bitforex now look still pretty good, hopefully the team will immediately think of a new exchange so that more and more communities know about this project

ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

Spreadsheet will update in the last week, exactly on September 1, so be patient, I also see you joining in week #50. those who were rejected were indeed many who turned to other projects and some were rejected for not following the rules
I was starting to worry, but this good news is just in time. Now the team should think about transferring to new exchanges. I think this will help increase the price of the token.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:08:34 PM

I was starting to worry, but this good news is just in time. Now the team should think about transferring to new exchanges. I think this will help increase the price of the token.
Regarding the new exchange, I think we must be patient first to wait for it,
I'm sure the team has thought it all out, so just follow the developments

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Santri

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 05:19:36 AM

Regarding the new exchange, I think we must be patient first to wait for it,
I'm sure the team has thought it all out, so just follow the developments
yes you are right, we have to be little patient waiting, they are now busy developing the app because they have to launch the app in December 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: