Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Takeo - Blockchain mobile app for Busy Dog Owners [MN/POS/POW]  (Read 674 times)
syesraypb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

This project is kinda simple right? I think that's what you want. Maybe this could be larger and spread through dog lovers
AndriesTakeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

In our whitepaper is more info, I'm gonna prepare more graphics and I will put on the first page  Wink
whysopogi123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

RESERVED FOR FILIPINO/ TAGALOG TRANSLATION
Discord: @DaddyBabs
shabbyheart

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Takeo coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

I think this is a very interesting project. The idea of connecting dog owners with dog service providers such as dog walking, dog sitting or dog boarding is a amazing idea! I think it is going to make the live easier for many dog owners and to top it all they can even track the dogs walks per gps. A big plus is the in-app payment. So a one stop shop for booking a dog service and paying for it how easier can it get? I truly believe that this project is going to have a very bright future.
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

Takeo coin is a fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone and everywhere.
Takeo have great potential for success. A great innovation of the blockchain with excellent functions and usefulness.
Combining the best features of modern technology, it has an interesting concept and open the way for the development.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
shirokochi

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

It is a wonderful project for dog lovers. How can I use various services for dogs? For example, is it possible for Takeo coin to walk with my dog instead of me? I think that it is good if it is possible with mobile application.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

This project looks promising and everyone should keep an eye on.Everyone whos into crypto's should join this server on discord. Its fun and exciting earning free coins. As a dog lover myself i should support this project
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

Actually, Takeo is not the first one to venture with pet animals specifically dogs.
But, the hurdle with this kind of project is the owner's adoption of the program or utilizing your app.
You need to get a lot of pet owners onboard to make this project successful.
But, since you are selling also masternode coins, I bet, the objective for these dog owners is not your ultimate goal.
Also, upon checking the linux file. I got this -
Vethel

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Takeo makes easier the interaction of dog owners with dog walkers and dog sitters. This is a good idea in the modern world. I wish good luck to the developers.
whysopogi123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Very nice project for both pet lovers and pet care professionals. An application that could easily connect those two and earn at the same time. This is so interesting and I'm looking forward for the release of the app because I'm also a pet owner and this will be very useful for me and to my family specially on very busy time and the Masternodes is a big bonus. So you better not miss it guys! Go, get yours too!
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

A new project with great features and huge potentials. Keep up the good work. Good luck.
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

This project really interesting and Dog-friendly project and giving opportunity for many people which ones want to make money by part-time works. Sound like project will have a bright future. I will be following this and took my seat already!
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

I believe Takeo coin is a great cryptocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

When i heard about this project i was exiced because of i also have a dog. I am sure Takeo coin will be famous in the nearly future!! Because of their project walking on strongs ways to make affect on investors!
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

I think it is a very unique project.
As I saw it for the first time that I focused on dogs,
I would like to see the reaction of users including Takeo's approach and other things.
I am very interested in how this project will go.
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

I like this project, This is the best revenue generating cryptocurrency. Invest today earn tomorrow. My best wishes always be with Takeo Coin. All the best
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Takeo is new good project. This coin have good feature and I like it because Takeo have blockchain mobile app. I think this is very helpful for all user. This crytocurrency coin is promising future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: