Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we expect another bull market these coming months (2018)? I think so.  (Read 336 times)
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

I'm not expecting it to hit the mark it did last year but hope it'll really break atleast the $10k mark. The rates on the past few months is so depressing as we've experienced being millionaires to billionaires last December  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heleacce

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I suggest not to make any plans regarding your expenses made by the profits from cryptocurrencies and not expect a certain price level at least for this year. Prices will rise, it's inevitable, however predicting the xact time frame right now is almost impossible to do.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

It was December, 2017. The price of one Bitcoin rose to nearly $20,000. To burst your bubbles, when the mysterious and elusive creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, released the cryptocurrency in 2008/09, its value was basically nothing. Bitcoin was being giving out for hobby purposes. Interest was very small in a very big way!

As at March 2010, one Bitcoin averaged $0.003 (0.3 Cent). Then it hit nearly $20,000 in 8 years. That's over 666 million percent appreciation. It made a couple of people who bought it for a couple of Cent overnight millionaires in Dollar terms.  

Then Bitcoin fell to $6,000, resulting in potential loss to those who bought into the bull market of 2017. Well, you don't lose until you sell at a price lower than your buying price. That's why I called it potential.

Are we expecting another bull market in the crypto market? Are we expecting the price of Bitcoin (and other cryptos) would appreciate significantly in coming months? I think so. And such expectations have a valid ground.

I believe another bull market is imminent because institutional money is coming to the crypto market around November.  

Let me explain:

The Intercontinental Exchange, the operator behind the New York Stock Exchange, the world's largest stock exchange, has announced that it is creating a new company called Bakkt that will hold and manage people’s cryptocurrency.

The platform will be powered by Microsoft cloud tech and plans to begin with trading and converting Bitcoin to US Dollars and other fiat (government-backed) currencies as “Bitcoin is today the most liquid digital currency.”

Moreover, the 149-year-old Goldman Sachs, one of the biggest investment banks in the US, announced plans to open a Bitcoin trading operation and Nasdaq, the second-largest stock exchange in the world recently said it would “consider becoming a crypto exchange over time.”

SIX, the operator of Swiss stock exchange also has plans to build a trading platform for transactions associated with Bitcoin and established digital coins and tokens.

The TMX Group, which runs the Toronto Stock Exchange, has announced its own cryptocurrency brokerage service earlier this year.

JP Morgan, the largest American bank, whose CEO, Jamie Dimon, once called Bitcoin a fraud is now changing tune, and even now seems to have an actual Blockchain research centre.

If you look at the top 15 global banks, most of them seem to have dabbled in Blockchain this year.

With these big guys, Microsoft, New York Stock Exchange, top global banks and traditional exchanges embracing crypto and blockchain, chances of the U. S.  Securities and Exchange Commission approving Bitcoin-based Exchange-Traded Fund would be significantly enhanced, leading to an even deeper adoption globally. In fact, Bill Barhydt, chief executive of Bitcoin payment start-up Abra believes SEC would approve Bitcoin ETF by 2019.

There are so many other examples of institutional adoption. So you can see cryptocurrencies are going mainstream as institutional investors and the big guys embrace them.

More readings

When is the next Cryptocurrency Bull market coming? (As of September 2018)

Why NYSE's Parent Company Is Building a Bitcoin Exchange

A Traditional Stock Exchange Is Also Going to Trade Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin

Why is JP Morgan suddenly changing their tune about Blockchain technology?

Will SEC Approve a Bitcoin ETF in the Next Year?

Yeah many factors affects bitcoin price.
But i'm sure it's the whales factor, someone who owns hundred thousands bitcoin absolutely can rule the price by selling the into several markets.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

It just fell off and we need to wait for other months to get back your loss today, or cutloss instead. But, for some reasons, I believe that in the end of the year it will pump
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

There are so many other examples of institutional adoption. So you can see cryptocurrencies are going mainstream as institutional investors and the big guys embrace them.
I still think the next bull run won't come because of how much fresh capital is entering the cryptosphere from institutional investors, I believe the trigger to the next big rally will be the next phase of adoption, when merchants aaround the world begin to embrace cryptocurrencies as form of payment.

Cryptocurrencies are going mainstream but only from a institutional adoption perspective, for now, but what we need is the general public applying more buying pressure into the market thanks to adoption. Financial institutions don't care about adoption, they're trying to enter the market to manipulate it and take profits from it, that's not what we need if we want Bitcoin to keep growing.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

One thing that needs to be noted is that blockchain =/= Bitcoin. It's cool that they're looking for applications, but that doesn't mean they're bullish of Bitcoin in the least. The Bitcoin trading stuff are definitely a plus for adoption, but I feel like I've heard those plans before and it doesn't look like they've had much of an impact.

salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

It is highly possible that another bull market in the coming month. The market price of bitcoin has seen some significant increase in the latter part of august. I believe the bull run of the cryptocurrency will be starting very soon.

The same as what I'm thinking men. I have trust on bitcoin that's why I know that in the end of the monthn of this year, the value og bitcoin will increase higher. Hope those investor have lost her profin in investing bitcoin, they won't stop investing.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

Same thinking here because we are comparing on what happen last year 2017 that before the year end the value of bitcoin was rising up to $20,000 so that we expect before this year 2018 end we wish that bitcoin will rise again like happen last year. We hope that all our lose this last few months we gain again before the year end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: