Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiamondCoin - DIAMOND  (Read 1190 times)
sayda94

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

A currency more rare than bitcoin, this is interesting, it has a great future this coin, we go to the moon and even beyond!
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

seem this project is interesting, a very low supply of coin, im looking forward for the growth of the project. i join in discord community to know more about this project.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

I like what the dev said Diamond coin is more rare than BTC, with a very few total coin supply, I am interested in this project, following now at discord. So, goodluck to this project and to the dev team..

For downloading our wallet, we offer a sall start bounty of 25 DIAMONDCoins

Join our community, we are looking for active people to join us!

Hi devs just done downloading Diamond Coin wallet and here is my wallet address DBayKm9gNpCzUwSAULssajHjJeU2jWdoi4..

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Bitcoin is worth more than Gold but Diamond Coin is more rare than Bitcoin. My friend invited me in discord and now I just joined the trivia games there and it was fun and I won 3 Diamonds. I'm very happy that I have Diamonds now. Thank you Dev team and to the community. This amazing project will be a great coin in the future. Good luck!

camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

I just got hooked in this community when I saw the ticker DiamondCoin. We all knew that Diamond is the hardest known substance on earth. And in terms of being a coin I expect a lot on it. Having a good project with a rapid growth community really affect it's value sooner or later. Let's be active and do what is best for us.
DeJaun

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Amazing project idea backed by amazing and talented persons. I am so happy to be involved in this project. This will revolutionize the way we do business as it relates to diamonds. Looking forward to the growth and advancement of this coin  
Charm741

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

I read in the wp that the target of this coin is just as they say the diamond industry. Usage of this coin in relation to a rare commodity such as diamond while securing its safety, makes me on look out for its outcome.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

so tell me, will the source code be made public?can someone already lost coins or everything is all right?how to start mining from a wallet?what kind of algorithm? only questions!
stock999

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

For downloading our wallet, we offer a sall start bounty of 25 DIAMONDCoins

Join our community, we are looking for active people to join us!

Where can i get a wallet for linux?
I have downloaded one using the link in your discord. But diamondcoin-qt doesn't work. I got this message:
Could not display “diamondcoin-qt”
There is no application installed for “shared library” files

Could you make it as a gui wallet?

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

We hope with not follow new coin about types of coin only POS coin, this coin had good stable price, because if POS+MN, only user had big budget will be had enjoy run MN then make dump day b day at market, so this not good and fair to new user who only had coin for POS/

This dev coin is awesome and honest person, let's rock this coin.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

In this forum you should know the "First thing first" rules, The first thing is.. You should know how to create a proper thread, all the information needed by your visitors must be met.. Don't drag us outside this forum to see the images that you want to put into your post. There's a lot of tutorial here on how to create a good thread, specially when you promoting something special here..

I know that this is an unsolicited advice, you can ignore or accept it..

Good luck!
antietrader (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Our thread was working just fine, all links worked, this not up to us, but up to bitcointalk: this is our new thread: https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/110246-diamondcoin-diamond/
RobRunZenStyle

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

100% Pos crypto with low Max Cap 10m, low premine 1m & low supply circulation. Also masternode, which will make DiamondCoin scarce.
These are nice specifications to me. I'm looking forward to follow this project.

maria seromoni

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Amazing project! and i think diamond will go to the moon..
chaabane2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

I think diamond is the best crypto on the market at the moment because of its simplicity
jakareight

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

It is interesting to add a cryptocurrency indexed on the Diamond. An eclocalized version of this store of value is a real plus. This adds a lot of simplicity in the transfer of value between different actors and allows limited movements sometimes dangerous in relation to the object itself. Project to follow !
warpork

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

Saw this project and had to take a closer look to see what the DiamondCoin was all about. I love the fact that it's a low quantity coin, meaning rare, unlike a lot of the other project with Billions+ of the coins. Hoping this one goes far!
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

Russian translation reserved
leosp139

Activity: 22

View Profile