Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer services  (Read 784 times)
TheCatLife (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:55:35 AM

Offering web design for personal or small businesses and other computer services.

I can perform any number of tasks in relation to computers such as:

1. Teaching how to design websites, use software, set up hardware, etc. (can provide instruction on a wide variety of computer queries. Please email me with requests and I will do my best to accommodate you)
2. Setting up websites for you.
3. Web Master services (updating your site with new content on an on-going basis, such as blog posts, information about businesses, etc.)
4. Teaching how to use Android devices.

There is a LOT of things I can do with computers.

If you require any instruction or desire a task done in regards to computers, feel free to shoot me an PM and I will do my best to accommodate you. If it is out of my ability, you will be informed of this.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:21:11 PM

Good to know!

I wish you find someone to deal with.

Tell me what is wrong with your "trust" ?
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

Exactly thought about using your services i need a website but what's wrong with your trust rating that's the only thing stopping me   Roll Eyes Huh
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:36:24 AM

Quoting his post from Trashcan (that's what I gave him that rating for):

There is an exploit in existence to receive a free Xbox One console from Microsoft.

I am selling this method for 0.1BTC (approximately CAD $50)

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1741006-free-xbox-one-scam

See the above website for proof this actually exists and works.

Microsoft has done nothing to prevent this method from working.

The guide includes:

Absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know to get an ABSOLUTELY FREE Xbox One console.

Signature space available for rent.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 09:34:13 PM

Quoting his post from Trashcan (that's what I gave him that rating for):

There is an exploit in existence to receive a free Xbox One console from Microsoft.

I am selling this method for 0.1BTC (approximately CAD $50)

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1741006-free-xbox-one-scam

See the above website for proof this actually exists and works.

Microsoft has done nothing to prevent this method from working.

The guide includes:

Absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know to get an ABSOLUTELY FREE Xbox One console.

Ok Smiley Get it Tongue
Perhaps his services might become troubles Tongue

Cheers.
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:38:34 AM

I got hit with a negative trust rating stating I am "scamming Microsoft" - as I explained to Malevolent who hit me with thr negative, I never did actually scam Microsoft and have no intention to in the future.  I am currently trying to get that entry deleted as it's damaging my reputation and not actually warning anybody of something I actually did.

Amy services rendered will be contract work - a legal contract.  This protects you as well as I!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

I got hit with a negative trust rating stating I am "scamming Microsoft" - as I explained to Malevolent who hit me with thr negative, I never did actually scam Microsoft and have no intention to in the future.  I am currently trying to get that entry deleted as it's damaging my reputation and not actually warning anybody of something I actually did.

Amy services rendered will be contract work - a legal contract.  This protects you as well as I!

Looks to me like you were trying to scam someone - either Microsoft by giving away something that was not paid for - or the user for giving you 0.1btc for something they would not receive.

Which is it?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:08:56 AM

I was selling the method to get a free Xbox One by exploiting a hole in Microsoft's Advance Console Return policy in which they send a new Xbox One console immediately to somebody who is sending their Xbox One console to Microsoft for repairs - the idea behind that policy is to get a new console to somebody as quickly as possible without making them wait for their own console to be repaired and returned.

There exists an exploit to take advantage of that policy to get a free console - and I was selling the steps required to do so

I was hit with a negative rating without ever having sold the method to anyone nor did I ever do it myself

I explained to Malevolent several times that all he did was damage my reputation.  He said "He wanted to warn people I was scamming Microsoft" - I explained he wasn't ACTUALLY warning anybody as I had never actually sold the method nor done it myself and that I decided to toss that aside entirely to perform computer services instead to make an honest buck

I am still engaging with him to have that rating removed because as I said, it isn't actually warning anybody of anything I REALLY did and is now preventing me from getting customers for my computer services
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:18:43 AM

I was selling the method to get a free Xbox One by exploiting a hole in Microsoft's Advance Console Return policy in which they send a new Xbox One console immediately to somebody who is sending their Xbox One console to Microsoft for repairs - the idea behind that policy is to get a new console to somebody as quickly as possible without making them wait for their own console to be repaired and returned.

There exists an exploit to take advantage of that policy to get a free console - and I was selling the steps required to do so

I was hit with a negative rating without ever having sold the method to anyone nor did I ever do it myself

I explained to Malevolent several times that all he did was damage my reputation.  He said "He wanted to warn people I was scamming Microsoft" - I explained he wasn't ACTUALLY warning anybody as I had never actually sold the method nor done it myself and that I decided to toss that aside entirely to perform computer services instead to make an honest buck

I am still engaging with him to have that rating removed because as I said, it isn't actually warning anybody of anything I REALLY did and is now preventing me from getting customers for my computer services

So it still means your first idea was to scam people/microsoft and now you realized its easier to make money honestly? Smiley

I guess you could build up the reputation by providing small/inexpensive services to start with.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

I didn't realize it was "easier" to make money - I decided that I wanted no part in illegal activity.  I was homeless at the time, I just recently (as of last week) got in to a shelter and now have computer access.

I am a web developer by trade and all work will be done under legal contract.

A contract will be created to protect the buyer to ensure work is completed to their satisfaction and to protect me to ensure that payment as promised is delivered.

That is the standard model which I operate under and always have.  Being paid in Bitcoin makes no difference, a contract is a contract

My trust rating means nothing, I never scammed Microsoft, I abandoned that idea after less than a day, and the "warning" is unfair and not based on any proof that I actually scammed Microsoft, it's based simply on a post I made.

I can provide references from customers whom I have designed websites for locally.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:27:03 AM

I didn't realize it was "easier" to make money - I decided that I wanted no part in illegal activity.  I was homeless at the time, I just recently (as of last week) got in to a shelter and now have computer access.

A contract will be created to protect the buyer to ensure work is completed to their satisfaction and to protect me to ensure that payment as promised is delivered.

That is the standard model which I operate under and always have.  Being paid in Bitcoin makes no difference, a contract is a contract

My trust rating means nothing, I never scammed Microsoft, I abandoned that idea after less than a day, and the "warning" is unfair and not based on any proof that I actually scammed Microsoft, it's based simply on a post I made.

I can provide references from customers whom I have designed websites for locally.

He sees you as untrustworthy and has rated you so based on your own posts. I don't see it as unfair in the least.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:39:08 AM

You attempted to scam Microsoft.... you would get the same reaction on here if you attempted to scam a user.  Does it matter your scam was moved to the trash bin before it got any victims?

Trust on this forum means more than references - which a dishonest person could ask them to lie about work that was done.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:45:26 AM

I didn't attempt to scam Microsoft, I made a post that I was selling the method to scam Microsoft if one so desired

Why is this not understood?

I myself did not scam anyone or anything, at all, ever
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:47:22 AM

I didn't attempt to scam Microsoft, I made a post that I was selling the method to scam Microsoft if one so desired

Why is this not understood?

I myself did not scam anyone or anything, at all, ever

Roll Eyes

"I didn't lie about my references, I just told my friends what to say about me."

TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:48:08 AM

He sees you as untrustworthy and has rated you so based on your own posts. I don't see it as unfair in the least.

All that was was a desperate attempt to make money to get out of being homeless - a few days later I got in to the shelter I am now living in and I have my own room again and can resume my work of web development - so I tossed that idea aside and made this post

I was hit with the negative rating after I had ALREADY abandoned the idea and still hadn't sold anyone the method nor had done it myself

I couldn't have done it, you see, I didn't and still do not have an address I can receive mail at..
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

I am more than willing to use escrow as well
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:57:07 AM

I guess if services are provided in advance (also make sure u deal with people u consider to be trustful) ... its a good deal for both sides and u build up ur reputation. If your story is honest, then im sorry things went that way and life is fucked up in many ways, but im sure if all is fine, things will work out fine.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 11:34:21 AM

Good Smiley Seems more reasonable.
I wish you many many customers, + trust, + BTC Smiley and all best!
TheCatLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:08:04 AM

Thank you gentlemen!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:27:06 AM

Thank you gentlemen!

No problem - everyone have a chance to prove their skills and what they are made of.
Do your best!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: