Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find early investors ?  (Read 344 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

Hello
I'm working on an application idea for this industry and prototype and documents will complete soon. I'm looking to find an investor for start ( developing, server, marketing, ...).
I'm not looking for big money or do an ICO.

what is your suggestion or idea?

thanks for your helping

Gonna be difficult mate. What I'm thinking is like sending them emails, a email-blast. But I'm sure that you don't have a email database for potential investors. I saw members selling it, but I can't guarantee success though. I guess your best bet is thru this forum and let members know about your project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Hello
I'm working on an application idea for this industry and prototype and documents will complete soon. I'm looking to find an investor for start ( developing, server, marketing, ...).

But you just said that you are looking for a investor to start.

Just having an "idea" of an industry or prototype will not suffice. You need to think out of the box and then develop something that is worth trying out. Maybe hire some people to work with you for the time being and discuss with some consultancy firms who can act as advisors. Then you can think about future like expanding your team or partnering with other projects.

Maybe you should start a GoFundMe Campaign to get yourself funded in the initial phase. Angel investors dont have time to visit these forums to look for projects to invest in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Finding investors for your projects will not be easy at all. You will have to contact many investors and suggest them to your idea, and then you will have to convince them that your project is 100% success. No one would want to throw their money on a failed projects. Like everyone said, try to contact your family first because they are trusted and perhaps will give you money to start your project. As for the investors, you really need to convince them that you are not a scammer too.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

Hello

But you just said that you are looking for a investor to start.

Just having an "idea" of an industry or prototype will not suffice. You need to think out of the box and then develop something that is worth trying out. Maybe hire some people to work with you for the time being and discuss with some consultancy firms who can act as advisors. Then you can think about future like expanding your team or partnering with other projects.

Maybe you should start a GoFundMe Campaign to get yourself funded in the initial phase. Angel investors dont have time to visit these forums to look for projects to invest in.
Really contradicting on the sentences that he do said.Asking for initial funding would really be still considered on looking out investors.Finding out those people who do have lots of money wont really be that simple yet we know on how those people hide themselves for public not to know on what they are currently holding.So therefore,you dont have any choice but to strive out on how you would materialize your ideas and with some minimal marketing then it might spark some interest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Atlantic12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

Getting an investor is something uneasy nowadays,especially when you have no records of success in the business fraternity. But you can find investors around you if you have a good business concept and plan to convince them.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Really contradicting on the sentences that he do said.
He contradicted his own statement in two lines. Thats why I feel something is fishy.

Asking for initial funding would really be still considered on looking out investors.
It would be better if they just launched the project and the released an IPO looking for investors. Then again most IPOs (not ICO) dont make an effect unless the company running it is already popular.

Finding out those people who do have lots of money wont really be that simple yet we know on how those people hide themselves for public not to know on what they are currently holding.
Like I said, whales dont have time to come to these forums and look for projects to invest in. Rather they have capital firms and people have to approach them there for sponsorship.

I am still waiting for the OP to reply to some of the posts in this thread in a professional manner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x