Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:18:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country would profit most by endorsing crypto for their citizens?  (Read 125 times)
Master of Shitcoins (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

Which country would profit most by endorsing crypto for their citizens? There are many countries which would profit from endorsing crypto for their citizens but which one do you think would have the most advantages? Personally I see the potential in Asia very high.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

Which country would profit most by endorsing crypto for their citizens? There are many countries which would profit from endorsing crypto for their citizens but which one do you think would have the most advantages? Personally I see the potential in Asia very high.
Well, It is difficult to imagine that's going to happen in advanced economies.
Most likely first we will see that third world countries with weakness economy will be the first who gives crypto a green light. I mean cryptocurrency will be on equal footing with fiat money.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

Countries bank's control the economy and then by extension, the country! therefore with crypto, no 'country' will want adoption of crypto, that's probably why these economical "giants" come out and call bitcoin a scam over and over, trying to scare people away from it. If everyone's using crypto, the banks can't take their usual cuts, earning money from nothing, creating money from thin air!

Although that doesn't really reply to the question. Why would Asia do better than Europe by 'endorsing crypto'?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

It depends on the people if they will believe in cypto, some people think that it is a scam. If the endorsement will be successful and many people will take a risk on it, i think asia will be the one who will be the most profitable.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

I think you are right with Asia especially China because of their population, even when they were still active in the cryptos, they are the country with most trading volume but they have reduced due to government restrictions
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

I think United State will be the country, currently they are one of the leading country in crypto investing and it seems that their decision over cryptos normally affects the crypto space, last year China banned cryptos and bitcoin futures was announced and it made the market to went into a bull run, now the SEC decision on the bitcoin ETF is making the market to be unstable, so I think it's United states.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

Our country, the Philippines has seen exponential growth with regards to remittances. This year alone has gave a massive surge of users signing up to a local Bitcoin wallet app. The benefits of cryptocurrencies are just beginning to be realized in our markets and even exchanges has been given licenses as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: