Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain is looking for bulk Bitcoin buyers  (Read 4135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BITMAIN (OP)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 04:28:39 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 07:06:46 AM by BITMAIN

Bitmain is looking for Bitcoin buyers who want to buy thousands of Bitcoin constantly in the future months.

Requirements

• 1,000 Bitcoin is the minimum volume in a single trade.
  • Mutual Due Diligence to prevent any Money Laundry risk.
  • Printed contract must be signed for every single trade.
  • We accept bank wire only, no other payment methods accepted. Buyers should do the bank wire first, and then we send the Bitcoin immediately after we receive the money.

About Us

Bitmain is a Chinese IC design company founded in the first quarter of 2013. We specialize in the design of digital signal processing chips, including Bitcoin mining ASICs. We have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen. Bitmain designs and manufactures the ANTMINER Solution for the Bitcoin community.

Bitmain is a team of technologists, venture capitalist, entrepreneur and Bitcoin enthusiast. Our core members have years of ASIC development experience, and have designed and mass produced several digital signal processing ICs. We aim to strengthen the foundation of the bitcoin market by providing more convenience and profit for miners. Bitmain has not announced anything before the initial testing of their first Bitcoin mining chip, but has make the ANTMINER Solution the most successful mining rigs in the Bitcoin community after that. 20.3% of the Bitcoin network hashing power now (Feb 2014) is contributed by Antminer Solutions. Bitmain has changed the business practice of the Bitcoin mining industry in the last few months. Bitmain has made the example of doing mining business by fairly distributing the risk and benefit between mining rig vendor and miners, and never have customers take any risk that should be taken by vendors.

Contact
Info@bitmaintech.com

Please provide the basic information about yourself, includes:
  • What kind of roles are you? Bitcoin investor or trader/market maker/broker
  • The name of contacting person
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • The name of the legal entity, and where it is registered.
  • How many Bitcoin do you want to buy
  • Where does the purchasing money come from and whether they should be regulated by AML rules.
  • What kind of exchange rate can you provide comparing with Bitstamp.net exchange service. (we will not accept underpricing trading)

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-x

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:35:55 PM

yup looking to buy few btc but 1000 is a bit low for me

i wanna buy 10,000 minimum.

i like whole pizzas  not the ones that come in tenths Grin
oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

ill take all 850,000

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
eoJ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:38:27 PM

I can buy 100 at a time, but I can buy daily. Depending on rates, I may be able to buy multiple times per day. Where are these bank wires to? Obviously there are legal problems with doing this with a Chinese bank, would you be able to open an account with (for example) SOFORT Bank, in Germany? They don't require a personal visit. Also, I assume you'd be happy to meet face to face first? I can get to China.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

Yeah I'm going to wire you a million because you promise to send the coins right?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
BitcoinQTlol

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

sent a million dollars cos OP said i have to send first... Sad
eoJ

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:37:15 PM

Also, if you want to demonstrate you're legitimate, I'd suggest finding an EU lawyer, and asking them to act as the escrow (EU buyer sends funds to lawyer, you send bitcoins, lawyer wires you the money)
PaintShopPro6

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

All of the newbie members posting in this thread are amusing. There is no more trusted name in bitcoin than BitMain, I would argue.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:49:43 PM

All of the newbie members posting in this thread are amusing. There is no more trusted name in bitcoin than BitMain, I would argue.

Surely mc_lovin is a more trustworthy name than BitMain!  I've been around since 2011 Wink
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:21:46 PM

What kind of exchange rate can you provide comparing with Bitstamp.net exchange service. (we will not accept underpricing trading)

I expect that this will be the major barrier to sales of this volume. You can't have your cake and eat it. If you want to drop trades of this volume onto the market then the pricing will be depressed. Or you can sit on your virtual mountain of gold, selling one at a time, for full list price.

That said, nothing but respect for what Bitmain have achieved so far.
jbean4

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:06:08 PM

I HAVE 9 BITCOINS NEED A BUYER...WORTH $4,023  WOULD ANYONE JUST LIKE TO TAKE THESE OFF MY HANDS ASAP ?
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

I HAVE 9 BITCOINS NEED A BUYER...WORTH $4,023  WOULD ANYONE JUST LIKE TO TAKE THESE OFF MY HANDS ASAP ?
I'm always here;) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:24:14 AM

are you sure? can you show screen shot your wallet? or which your address?  Smiley

LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

Lol!! I was just gonna make a similar post, and then I saw yours!

Gotta love the noobs though, they are certainly entertaining!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

I'm curious as to why you (as an ASIC provider) need people to buy such a high load. Are you expanding into other territories?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:50:02 AM

I'm curious as to why you (as an ASIC provider) need people to buy such a high load. Are you expanding into other territories?

My guess would be since they are pretty much the #1 Asic provider, they have a shit load of Bitcoin to get rid of!
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

I say because all their products are bought in bitcoin, and they need to convert all that to fiat without dumping a ton on an exchange and affecting the price.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

I say because all their products are bought in bitcoin, and they need to convert all that to fiat without dumping a ton on an exchange and affecting the price.

I actually wasn't thinking about that, and if this is their reason that's a huge +1 for them. I have a lot of respect for people that want to make their move without decimating the Bitcoin system in the process.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:04:47 AM

that makes perfect sense

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

I actually wasn't thinking about that, and if this is their reason that's a huge +1 for them. I have a lot of respect for people that want to make their move without decimating the Bitcoin system in the process.

I agree. Dumping 1000+ BTC on an exchange with a lower price would make it tumble.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: