Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market indicators indicate a reversal of the bitcoin trend.  (Read 1687 times)
Adyle

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

But the actual situation that I am observing is not really like this. The market is still in the bearish state while price is not rising high. And I don’t see any chance to happen that
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

I think genuinely that we are still in a bear slant, the present circumstance with Bitcoin cost indicated it. Cost is fluctuating somewhere in the range of 6k and 7.500$ and wouldn't like to go up for the present.We can only hope for the best.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I am not yet sure 100% bitcoin is starting to improve. I think it will only continue as it rises and falls on a small scale unlike at the end of 2017.
Bitcoin is not yet about the portal that will make the price of bitcoin continue to rise above the price of last year, it takes a long time and a very big correction for bitcoin to rise again.
I'm sure this 2018 bitcoin is just like that rising on a small scale and I believe bitcoin will rise on a large scale by the end of 2019.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

I think the time has come ! What do you think, do you need to fasten your seat belts ?)
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/09/04/rynochnye-indikatory-svidetelstvuyut-o-razvorote-bitkojn-trenda/

I agree with you that there seems to be a reversal and the rally to soon follow. I hope the MACD indicators  are not false which will quickly runs down below zero level again. But one good thing that is happening is Bitcoin has always bounce off $6K and has never broken it going down below $6k mark despite the bearish tendency of the market most time of the year.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Though it seemed like the bullish trend is going to start soon but today's price dump has eliminated all the indications and signs of it. It is very likely that the price will remain like this throughout the year. But, what is fascinating me the most is that, despite a 100million worth of dump, Bitcoin is still holding strong at the previous low of 6,400$. Let's see how the next trend will benefit us.

That's why it's called the king. The king always stand firm no matter the situation of things in the market. Bitcoin has and will continually to prove itself. Meanwhile as against s bull or bear trend, I prefer stability of the market most.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Utouippe

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

I think that we are still in a bear trend, Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between 6k and 7.500$.  I do believe we'll quickly head up to $10,000 again.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

It's not the time for fasten the seatbelt yet from my point of view. The price had fallen again which means the market still not is in the bullish trend. I think we have to wait for more.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

The market condition is quite confusing now. Bitcoin suddenly has a price fluctuation again. I think it has to break the barrier of 8k USD before the bull run comes.
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

I don't think predictions are going to work properly. The bitcoin market is in an unstable position now. From my point of view it looks like the bull run won't come soon.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I think we are still in a bear trend, at this time Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between $6k to $7k. it will go up immediately. it will grow up more than $8k.

I think that we are still in a bear trend, Bitcoin price showed it. Price is fluctuating between 6k and 7.500$.  I do believe we'll quickly head up to $10,000 again.
Why did you copy the other person's post? This will get you banned one day, idiot.

There was supposed to be a reversal, but we got dumped on, so I believe we'll have to wait for the fundamentals to push us through as the technicals aren't cutting it.
spyda5556

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Well as of today September 8, 2018 I decided to check the bitcoin price ad it just fell below $6200. I bought some earlier this week when it dropped under $6400 and now I'll probably buy some more. The market is being bled dry to a certain extent but this the kind of thing that just sets up the next bull movement. I'm sure we all remember last year in November, so I'm taking this opportunity to accumulate and hold coins that make me some passive income such as NEO by earning GAS and Kucoin shares has a great set up for their rewards program now, earning Kucoins based on your holdings and the trading volume on the exchange.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Actually I don’t agree with this. Market is not going like this way. I think market is not bullish right now, it becomes stable but still the price is not increasing and I don’t think it will be.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

I hope that bitcoin will now add to the price because it is already quite a lot that it only does what it does but does not grow

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

It needs time. We don’t get the market in bullish state overnight. Recently the market is getting stable and gradually it will be bullish after some times. We need to wait for seeing this.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

It is going to be happened very soon. For many days we are facing the bearish situation but it is going to be changed. I hope by the end of the year the market will be in bullish state as already it gets stable.
AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Such a surprise move can cause us to fail another, we can let this year pass without a bull run and continue with it. So I can not understand all that. Personally, I do not think about this at all. I do not think the uptrend is not near to begin.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

:Pif it is vital, then I would wait until the very end of the month. Now the bottoms of the bottom on all the tops, there's no point in draining now. Maybe by the end of the month something will grow, everything will be more interesting. Either average the price and sell in equal parts every day until the end of the month, go to some average "safe" price. You will not lose much, but you will not win either.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

I hope that our time has come yet and we will again begin to grow potmou that for a very long time we have only fallen

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Kamboh

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

Bitcoin prices will take a good amount of time to recover and that mark is the highest in the market this year. Keep your fingers crossed now. The market is still bearish while prices are not rising. I think we are still in a tilt, the current situation with Bitcoin cost indicates that. We can only hope the best. I think it will only continue when it rises and falls on a small scale unlike at the end of 2017. I am sure that this 2018 bitcoin is like increasing on a small scale and I believe bitcoin will increase on scale. by the end of 2019. Prices range from $ 6k to $ 7,500.
winstonchurchillwar (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

I am not yet sure 100% bitcoin is starting to improve. I think it will only continue as it rises and falls on a small scale unlike at the end of 2017.
Bitcoin is not yet about the portal that will make the price of bitcoin continue to rise above the price of last year, it takes a long time and a very big correction for bitcoin to rise again.
I'm sure this 2018 bitcoin is just like that rising on a small scale and I believe bitcoin will rise on a large scale by the end of 2019.
No one can be 100% sure, but I agree with you that 2019 promises to be hot for cryptocurrencies. Investment takes time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: