Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market indicators indicate a reversal of the bitcoin trend.  (Read 1687 times)
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

The dynamics of the crypto market is totally different at the moment compared with those of previous years. When you choose to rely on the information from experts you might end up going wrong as to how the crypto market would treat bitcoin.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

I think the time has come ! What do you think, do you need to fasten your seat belts ?)
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/09/04/rynochnye-indikatory-svidetelstvuyut-o-razvorote-bitkojn-trenda/
It has been three months since this topic was created. I have not seen the market again, and everything is getting worse. We had to fasten our belts but fearing that the speed of the team would fall so quickly that we would fall out of our seats.  Cry Cry Cry
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Going back to this thread started few months ago serves as a reminder how bitcoin changes its price and eperiences a lot of sharp fall and downward trend. Since then, bitcoin drops further into its price today of around $3,300. The reversal of the bitcoin trend is not yet in sight. Honestly, almost all analysis have failed this year.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Well most of us knew that things are going to get better in the shortest possible time. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and would always fluctuate from time to time but the market would always bounce back with time. There is no point in selling your cryptocurrencies at a cheap price.

reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

That wick ($13) on December 6... I do not know if it is a signal of any rise or further fall.

Or perhaps this wick only shows the state of liquidity and could be the result of the market maker to trigger short-selling.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Going back to this thread started few months ago serves as a reminder how bitcoin changes its price and eperiences a lot of sharp fall and downward trend. Since then, bitcoin drops further into its price today of around $3,300. The reversal of the bitcoin trend is not yet in sight. Honestly, almost all analysis have failed this year.

If you only care about predictions that unrealistically advocate bitcoin rise, then you can think so.
In fact, many people still predicted that the bitcoin bubble would burst, but many people chose not to believe it. When people fell into the enthusiasm for market rise, they would selectively filter out things they didn’t want to hear.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ambisyon

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I believe that btc was able to reached the maximum dip and i think that btc market may start to grow again by next year. I would say this could be the best time in buying btc and hold until it's market recovery will start to take effect. Indicators really help people to analyze the market trend.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Indicators tell us that another outcome of events is possible, but it will not immediately tell about the trend change. As you can see for yourself what happened, we have not really moved. Gone only deeper.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

I think the time has come ! What do you think, do you need to fasten your seat belts ?)
https://bitnovosti.com/2018/09/04/rynochnye-indikatory-svidetelstvuyut-o-razvorote-bitkojn-trenda/
Nothing will happen without ETF approval.
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

Technical analysis is only a very small factor in determining this market, and there are many other factors that affect pricing. I do not think we will have growth again until the end of this year, if worse can be by 2020, the market grows again
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: