Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:20:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum Actually Heading for a Collapse?  (Read 540 times)
mihika (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Now that Ethereum has encountered strong support, it will not continue to decline in the short term. Unless Bitcoin declines, Ethereum should be able to stabilize. But in the long run, Ethereum has no value for investment. You can consider ETC.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

I didn't know that gas for execution of smart contract tokens is payed in native tokens instead in Ethers. Now they want to change it, Okay fine, but there are so many proposals currently going on in the ETH platform, including PoS, plasma, who knows what else. So many things they have to fix or improve. Doesn't look good.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Relying on the market to locate then Ethereum is indeed depreciating, because coins other than it are rising. Perhaps the bubble of smart contracts has begun to burst.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Usually when bitcoin goes up, ethereum price rises along with it like all the other altcoins. But this time, bitcoin has already increased many times but eth remained in the 300 level. I think eth is bound to crash. Many other coins has been developed answering to every little lapse the eth community has experienced. So if eth will.not catch up it will collapse

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

i don't think eth will easily collapse ,i think its just a rumors to let ppl sell and start another eth blood bath
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

There's a number of blockchains offering what ETH does with superior speeds. However the ETH brand is still to strong to disappear completely.

Never count out ETH. Buterin is a genius technologically, just needs to get the business/economic/market mastery. I'm sure ETH will continue to be strong in the short to mid term
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

It seems like so, by seeing and observing the market in this past few weeks. The ethereum got totally dump to bits and the price is lower than 25% of its peak price, but still lots of people are hoping that it would go up in the following weeks.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

I think that could happen, collapse could hit other altcoins and even Bitcoin, I think if Ethereum did not seriously build their platform to be better in the security sector, then I think the collapse would become a reality, for now Ethereum still remains stable and looks in trend positive, I think Ethereum will last a long time
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Now that Ethereum has encountered strong support, it will not continue to decline in the short term. Unless Bitcoin declines, Ethereum should be able to stabilize. But in the long run, Ethereum has no value for investment. You can consider ETC.

I agree with this. With people sympatizing at the currect etc situation, it will probably boost again the popularity of the users. Ethereum only needs attention, or somewhat something that will trigger its way up again. There is no need to worry. Etc is strong and will no burst.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I can assume that the Ethereum is brought down specifically, I think that will fall to $ 100, the bubble burst. We must pay tribute to Butorin and the team who are trying to improve the situation for the better and raise the Ethereum.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Many other coins has been developed answering to every little lapse the eth community has experienced.but, for the past one month now, eth is not improving at all, so if it continues like this , it might collapse.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

more like heading to get replace by other coin.
Welckomtome

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
indoubt it and i think taht ethereum is going to be on topmagain as the problems it is dealing with are not so drwadful
Welckomtome

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

more like heading to get replace by other coin.
well we will see there is no piont in arguing but i think that ethereum will hold its position for a long long time since now
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

If it's not bitcoin dying then ethereum is for sure,  I don't think etherium will die so eazy, you can't forget all of the tokens that are on etherium blockchain atm, but that can change eazy fast.

Ethereum will live on. Collapse? the market is just stagnating and correcting the value nothing more nothing less...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I don't think so, because it's impossible. many people who have invested in ethereum if ethereum dies everyone will lose. and that is another reason why ethereum is not dead is that many projects are made using the ethereum platform
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

The price of ethereum fell very much when we compared to the bitcoin and other its rivals but it doesn't means that it will collapse,people were still talking that ethereum might over take bitcoin interms of market capitalization in few years and I too believe that it will happen.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

It has been moving down constantly in the current market situation which is quite obvious as most the ICO's which raised funds are now panic selling and dumping the ETH and eventually they will halt or abandon their projects. ETH will be fine in the long run but for the coming few months we may see it below $200 or even $150.
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

At this price, nothing can break Ethereum ! I'm a development team will never hurt your coin ! Especially the Ethereum team !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: