Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum Actually Heading for a Collapse?  (Read 540 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

Maybe there are problems that we do not know about? Why do people allow the ETH project to be on such grades as now? I think that this is not normal? Think it's okay? It seems to me that ETH clearly should be about $ 500
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I think all of them have time, eth has reached its peak in the beginning of the year and now eth is down or falling badly. But I am sure eth developers will not be silent and will provide innovations or other things that can make eth recover. The eth community is also still loyal and solid to continue to support and hold eth as a valuable asset.
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

The collapse of the Etherium will not be, because Buterin with the team is constantly updating the platform ...
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

I think it ia normal for now.
In my predict the first ETH will going down until end of this month.
After it ETH will grow until December.
And maybe ETH will hit 700$.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

it looks like it, the chart looks horrible right now, they're probably heading for lows from 2-3 years ago

here are some support levels if anyone cares

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

There will always be such speculations and over a number of times, such articles from so called crypto experts keep on popping saying ETH is dying, new ALT is going to take over ETH and things like that, but did it ever happened?

Personally, I do not see ETH going back to 2 digit value anymore and I am still expecting a new ATH in 2019.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

At this time last year, ETH also faced a plunging situation. After that, the market conditions gradually improved.

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

I believe Ethereum will not die any time soon. At the moment, Ethereum has competitors who want to take the place of Ethereum, and spread rumors. Also, the price of Ethereum depends on investments in it, and recently everyone is trying to withdraw money from it. So for now, this cryptocurrency is not easy. But I am sure that another 2 years is a good investment.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I think ETH will survive. During last 2 years I saw many market dumps but ETH always survived. And as we know it always gets price higher than previous time. Let's wait)

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Well, in my opinion, we should focus on holding, not worry about the ETH coin, in my opinion this coin will make growth up again and it will never collapse.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

I don't think Eth will totally collapse. Dev team working hard for the development of ethereum network and with eth 2.0 many eth issues will be resolve. I'm reading many people seems to not like the idea of sharding since it can weaken the security but I think with proper implementation this will make ethereum network robust and powerful. Right now, many believe that ICO's dumping their eth creating big dip and reaching 12 month low of $218. Speculators still think it will go down as low as $100-150. I believe in eth and will continue to hodl.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

It seems like it, but I'm really hoping that it doesn't. Why? I have so much faith in this coin, and I have come to really love and cherish it, I cannot begin to imagine losing this coin, or seeing it crash just like that. I hope that the coin bounces back, and surprises all that have called it all sorts of name, and make people believe in it once again.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

The eth does not please recently and every day it's somehow sadder to watch the charts. Eth already last year showed miracles and did not fall when bitcoin scared everyone with his jumps. And now something completely unexplained is happening. Even Vitalik Buterin does not rejoice in his interviews, as if he does not believe in the crypto and promise to speedy recovery is not in a hurry. I do not think that the market is so manipulative, most likely without advertising about enrichment and big ups, interest falls to it, as well as to other cryptocurrencies...
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Currently + 7,69%
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Ethereum has a very good platform for creating tokens ! Advanced and unique blockchain ! Ethereum won't die !
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

Previously, it was very similar to the truth, but now it seems to me that the situation with the ETH project is beginning to straighten up, think for yourself, it's one of the biggest projects that can be in crypts, can it just disappear?
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
Jeremy Rubin is not a source I would put much faith in when it comes to pronouncements about Ethereum. He is still angry that a tweet that called one of his projects a scam was liked by Vitalik Buterin. He even wrote a blog post about it. https://rubin.io/blog/2017/09/01/ethereum-censorship-fuck-nazis/  Sorry, but this guy talking about Ethereum is about as credible as Roger Ver talking about Bitcoin.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Buterin talked about the Ethereum developer community is working on proposals to make gas payments in ETH at the protocol level, which could prevent the ETH price collapse.

The recent post on TechCrunch titled ‘The Collapse of ETH is Inevitable’, by crypto entrepreneur Jeremy Rubin, has caused a major uproar in the Ethereum community. Jeremy in his blog post wrote that a price collapse is soon to follow due to the failure to scale and adopt better and secure contract authoring practices.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/04/is-ethereum-actually-heading-for-a-collapse-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-opens-up-his-views/
No it is not. The simple reason why ethereum fell in price. Basically many people bought ethereum and spent it on ICO tokens, which caused ethereum price to skyrocket and get the second place from litecoin aka "silver to bitcoins gold" and now still standing at second place even after the price went down so much and everyone is fearing for the drops.

However, when the bear market hit, those ICO people you sent ethereum to started to sell their ethereums, they started to get rid of the funds they have and get cash instead and use that to improve their coins while at the same time we are in a bear market. Which means there is no chance in hell ethereum is heading for a collapse, its just bad timing.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Ethereum is attacked by everyone but really there are other coins that have a huge blockchain with lots of transactions like this, excluding Bitcoin?
I think that every other coin will have same ETH problem or even worse with such a traffic....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
VitaminBit

Activity: 46
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Ethereum is not limited. Tune in for a long-term perspective and protect your investments from short-term market drawdowns.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: