Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Journey Towards The Dev Of A Custom Bounty Platform | 25% Development Level  (Read 126 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 08:31:04 PM by F.Developers

Hello all.

About Me:
My name is Frank, Currently, i have 3 years experience on Blockchain development. During these periods i have successfully Managed other projects and i have been involved in several ICOs which i was hired to Manage from start to finish.

Launching a personal project wasn't the issue to me as i have experience in all the necessary field needed to make it successful. I can develop a full Blockchain project all alone, i started with this though before i got a team to make my work faster end easier.

Now, i have finally decided to launch my own platform. But what problem will i be solving?

Over the years i have noticed that Managing a successful ICO relies on proper Marketing and the only word is Marketing, i mean there is no other word than Marketing. Forget the beautiful platform, forget the idea, forget all other suggestions, its pure Marketing and that's the only word.

Look at this, agree with me if you believe.

PLATFORM A: Has a wonderful idea, and could only reach out to 100,000 persons during ICO
PLATFORM B: Has a terrible idea and could reach out to 50,000,000 persons during ICO

Hey! As long as Platform B is genuine, even though they want to launch a blockchain project that has over 100 competitors already and Platform A has no competitor, you can't argue this, Platform B will raise more funds during ICO.

Do not doubt this, i have managed series of ICOs and i know how this things work.

Now the major issue is, you cannot afford to reach 1,000,000 persons during ICO! so i recommend Bounty, cos this is the fastest way to reach more persons before and during ICO. But this is limited. A Bounty Manager can only handle 200 to 1,000 persons correctly without making mistake. Though 500 and above is lots of work for a Bounty Manager and you are charged based on the number of participants for your Bounty. Average cost is between $400 - $5,000 for 200 - 1,000 persons a Manager will charge.

Is there a way to reach more persons for less? This is the main issue. Most project owners  have low budget and they need to make their ICO successful. Now this tend to solve this.

HOW CAN WE GET AN AVERAGE OF 25,000 PERSONS PARTICIPATE ON OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM FOR FAR LESS AT AN AVERAGE OF $500 TOTAL COST FOR BOUNTY?

I begin this development journey. Web, Desktop, and a Mobile APP Bounty solution. Automated, simple and easy for both Project owners and bounty hunters.

Advantage Over Competitors:
1) More solutions: Providing accessibility via web, pc and mobile.
2) More Automation: Will be automating lots of processes
3) More participants, lesser involvement
4) Campaigns not only for ICOs
5) Both Token, BTC or ETH payment will be accepted. Means project owners can pay Bounty hunters in their Token or in an already launched crypto.
6) Many more.

Please follow my updates, suggestions are welcome. If you want to Partner with me you can send me a PM.

Thank you!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

Contributions will be highly appreciated.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Today, development success level is 5%.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Recorded 15%  success level today. Completed major front-end designs and also the back end template design setup.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

We have recorded 20% success level.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Development success is 25%!

Join us on Telegram for a very fast update!

http://t.me/teambountyofficial

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: