Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: share some trading strats  (Read 1094 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

It's good to start trading now, especially when the price of the altcoins is down now with the bitcoin so you can now afford 1ethereum if you ready to start in trading hold it.
The price of altcoin may be down but that does not mean with the volatile nature of the market, if something crazy tend to happen now, we cannot end up seeing them go down the more.

This is something I am very sure certainly everyone should know by now, that there is absolutely no way you can predict how well the market would be at certain point in time and the only thing you can do is to monitor the trend, have a good strategy to enter or exit a position and stick with it, which is something one cannot do without knowledge and I believe a lot of people lack that in this space, which includes the OP.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

Try and dedicate your time towards learning day trading while searching for a good working trading strategy online, afterward you should try and practice (demo) until you are  making profits consistently before going live. this site coin2learn has a good resources for learning how to trade Cryptos and it will go in long way putting you thorough to trading Cryptos.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Good day, I am thinking of starting trading again.
Should I wait for the market to recover or now is
a good time to trade? what are your thoughts?

this is the right time to start buying, while prices are falling, then our ability to trade is being tested, we must always follow price movements from time to time, so market participants like this are a very pleasant challenge also makes us more able to master when we buy when we sell, by waiting for price increases. because the world of crypto currencies is up and down the changes occur very quickly.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

If you don't have the money to buy altcoins, then wait and hodl your altcoins until the market becomes bullish trend again, that is the only strategy you have. But having this bearish market is a huge opportunity to make huge profits(like what whales are doing), buying in the dip then selling when it skyrockets, this year is going to end soon, meaning we are hoping that the market will recover again and soon the prices of Altcoins will pump.

But you could still earn tokens with bounties without investing any money, so saved your tokens you've earned in bounties, and wait for the right time to sell it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

Currently there are many different trading floors in the world, but when trading, we should look at eg trading platform binance or trading platform bittrex ...
Trading is not just about looking for a good exchange, it takes a lot of studies and analyses. There is no right time for trading, as long as you know what to do you can trade anywhere you want. Trading is not easy, but it can still be done perfectly. I suggest to read books, try to trade with small amounts and then learn more about reading charts.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Currently there are many different trading floors in the world, but when trading, we should look at eg trading platform binance or trading platform bittrex ...
Indeed it is famous and well developed platform which can be use for trading, using bitcoin trading platform will give more chances to learn trading and to get information about trading, so according to recent information those who want to start trading should buy some coin right now and no more waiting as it will increase price and will give less profit than any other kind of trading.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

Trading is very simple, always invest when the market prices are dropping and sell it again when it pumps up again, patience is all you need to earn profit in this industry.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

It really depends what kind of trader you are. Some traders only do well in bull markets. If that's the case, it might be good to wait for a convincing reversal so you can trade the long side easily again.

If you're good at range trading, or if you're good at switching to bear mode and shorting the market when it downtrends, this is a perfectly fine time to trade BTC. If you're an altcoin trader, I would stay out of the market until we see a longer term base. Even though the bulk of the crash from ATH is probably over, I think there's still room for a 2x drop or worse from these levels.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

I personally prefer to start by buying some coins which I think are at a very low price for example ethereum, because if we wait for market recovery we might not get a low price, but the risk is if there is no market recovery and even the market is decreasing then we will experience loss.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

my trading strategy buys coins whose prices go down and sells coins that I buy at a high price, because if we trade in the short term we will definitely suffer a loss, I prefer to trade long term because the price of all coins is decreasing in price, This is a long-term investment method.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

to trade in crypto currencies all the time is a good time to start, and with the current conditions right to start investing, and to reduce the risk you better invest some of the assets you have
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

If you really looking to rejoining in trading. I prefer Bitcoin only because most of the altcoins are good to invest in this moment but we don't expect the stable value of altcoins but Bitcoin is already reached in the dip so we can participate in this platform you will earn more profit in soon.
The question the OP asked sounded like someone who does not even know his left from his right and when it comes to trading, which is a very bad approach to it. A lot of people are gambling and not trading, because if he actually knows how to trade, this would not be a question a regular trader will be asking at all.

The market is in a downtrend, if you can trade it effectively, do so as there would always be short term opportunities, if you cannot, then stay away. Maybe in uptrends you can be lucky as even my grandma would easily call the moon, but best is to know how to go about your trading activity.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

You cannot tell when would the market recover so I recommend you to buy at the lowest price on the daily and buy it then sell it higher than your buying price so you could have profits while doing it. I think that is the best way to trade, buy low and then sell at the higher price.

Just as simple as what he said. Buy low, sell high is the basic rule in trading. If you may want to trade again like what you have said, then probably you can use indicators to further monitor the chart and the market. Their is a proper entry and exit point in every trading, kindly do a research about it.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

My opinion you can start. But this suggestion is only for day trading. Stay away from any kind of long term project. Because no long term invest can’t make you sure about profit. Even there is a sure chance for lose. Believe me. Though you can’t make a lot of profit but low chance for lose in day trading. Isn’t it better than lose? 1% to 3% is enough for a day trading. Not be so greedy. That’s all.   
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

There is no trading strategy in this industry, all you need to do is hold your coins and wait for the market prices to pump up again before selling, that is the reason why you should be patient and there is no need for a strategy.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

There is no trading strategy in this industry, all you need to do is hold your coins and wait for the market prices to pump up again before selling, that is the reason why you should be patient and there is no need for a strategy.

Dude, HODL is also a strategy

in every trade there should always a plan and strategies

never ever enter in this world blindly

Its a persons choice whats the best and effective strategies could apply

even on this bear trend market an experienced trader could get a profits, due to strategies
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

If you really want to trade and you have enough capital to start then go for it mate, never rely on others thoughts and don't mind about the current situation of market , which is just pursue your self to reach your trarget and goals whatever happens. But always bear in mind as well to trade what amount you can afford to lose to avoid regrets.  

Exactly. You’ve said that “I am thinking of starting trading again” , probably this is not the first time, and you completely have your experience for the next trading. Honestly, in trading field, if you have a plan to trade, you’d better not to follow any other thought because asmy experience, I am sure that before trading, all of us have to take a research foremost, you perhaps know about the current market and identify whether current fluctuation is suitable for you to do trading. Anyway, you should prepare an intimate knowledge in order that you can understand more about the market and find some way to minize some risk.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: