Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought Sr. Member account for promote scam ICO on bitcointalk. DT read please.  (Read 297 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 08:10:40 AM by Coolcryptovator

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965673

Recently changed email and password;

However may some one will not agree it's bought account due to only changed email and password. Let me explain.
There is a Scam Accusation against them for fake team.

This bitcointalk account from Indonesia as well he had many post on local board of Indonesia.
But their address mention in US on their website;

First they announced their ICO by a Jr. Member account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997678

Then they moved thread on : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5007518  by Sr. Member account. Only single topic created by this user that is ICO ANN.

They defending on scam scam accusation like owner. Also writing style is different from previously. Check it;
hello sir, on the web we are our advisors, we have offices in America, only we don't post our real photos, not because of our malicious intent in selling tokens, because we prioritize our sponsors to enter the web, and I'm wrong one of the sponsors, if you are a countryman with me, you can come directly to my office

-Rethen team

So there is any doubts they bought account ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965673

Recently changed email and password;

However may some one will not agree it's bought account due to only changed email and password. Let me explain.
There is a Scam Accusation against them for fake team.

This bitcointalk account from Indonesia as well he had many post on local board of Indonesia.
But their address mention in US on their website;

First they announced their ICO by a Jr. Member account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997678

Then they moved thread on : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5007518  by Sr. Member account. Only single topic created by this user that is ICO ANN.

They defending on scam scam accusation like owner. Also writing style is different from previously. Check it;
hello sir, on the web we are our advisors, we have offices in America, only we don't post our real photos, not because of our malicious intent in selling tokens, because we prioritize our sponsors to enter the web, and I'm wrong one of the sponsors, if you are a countryman with me, you can come directly to my office

-Rethen team

So there is any doubts they bought account ?

Hello sir,

I am from Fndsr, I apologize for the problem of promoting the ICO TEAM FAKE before, I am just a paid promoter, can you delete redtrust for me? please sir, I don't know anything . Please help me Sad

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:04:37 PM

Hello sir,
I am from Fndsr, I apologize for the problem of promoting the ICO TEAM FAKE before, I am just a paid promoter, can you delete redtrust for me? please sir, I don't know anything . Please help me Sad
You should take caution before promoting shady businesses like this. Anyway, who hired you? Which other members of the team are active on bitcointalk? Can you share their accounts? That would sort of prove your point that you were oblivious of the fact that there was a fake team behind this.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:11:27 PM

Can you prove ownership of this account ? Seems you have changed password on 2/1/2019 1:39:55 AM once again.

Why you deleted your reply from accusation thread ?

-Rethen team
You called your office, did you forget it ? During defending time you have used our, we, me, my now you are telling that you was a paid promoter. Why you are telling now after exit scam. Why you had not stop promoting even there was accusation?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:19:01 AM

Your biggest chance was to say that the account was hacked as the type of writing varies greatly from your account. "That user uses a lot of words contain[ in my opinion]"
Now, you recognize that the advertisement is paid which means you bought that account, right? Where did you purchase this account? Was it before the announcement or after that?
Can you sign a message from "0xfca47962d45adfdfd1ab2d972315db4ce7ccf094"? Or any address during 2018.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██