Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why live?Let me think for a long time,No answer!  (Read 309 times)
olbt123 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

Why do people want to live, feeling that everything is not satisfactory, feelings, family, career, friendship, as if to see through everything, feeling that human life is suffering, do you feel?
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

What are other options? Suicide? It doesnt really solve anything, but it at least gives you a chance to do/feel.
bintakarina

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

life is a journey and a struggle, in it there must be a spice of matter and we have to solve it not to run away, when we enjoy every thing in life then we will be happier
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

we should live life as a game always try to win, never feel that we are loser then we can live a perfect life......
insan.rafif

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

Have we ever realized that the rain fell and fell continuously. From that we can learn that rain keeps trying despite falling many times. Rain continues to fall without giving up and that can be a good lesson for us. We must always be strong and steadfast to achieve something
olbt123 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

life is a journey and a struggle, in it there must be a spice of matter and we have to solve it not to run away, when we enjoy every thing in life then we will be happier
Thank you. You're very positive.But in times of desperation, I still think about it, of course
Pump to Moon

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

I live because my life is given by my mother and father, i respect them and love my life.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Don't feel desperate about life, although life is always unsatisfactory, but as long as you are positive and optimistic, then you will find that there are always many things in life that will make you happy!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thanhgiong3306

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

If you do not want to live so think that you do not just live for yourself, you live for your family, your parent and try to make they happy.
olbt123 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:23:09 AM

If you do not want to live so think that you do not just live for yourself, you live for your family, your parent and try to make they happy.
We grew up in a different environment. My parents didn't love me.When I was very young, 16, I was already alone.
nngella

Activity: 322
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Why do people want to live, feeling that everything is not satisfactory, feelings, family, career, friendship, as if to see through everything, feeling that human life is suffering, do you feel?

I think you need to establish what is your purpose here on earth.  Oh well, I do believe that this is just a temporary life for us and there is an actual life that will reflect that decisions that we made here on earth, and the afterlife is the real deal.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
insan.rafif

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

feeling of dissatisfaction is natural and there is in every human being, we feel that we will reduce or let go of that feeling, if we know the nature of it we will certainly be more able to accept everything
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

They're stupid. Smart people will never live with a person they don't like or appreciate
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

life is suffering but have fun too, don't think negative dear..life is always full of surprise  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: