Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 thing you have to check before Investing in ICO company.  (Read 1533 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Few points you mentioned are just vague. Just reading the whitepaper won't help. They can just blabber what ever they want on their white paper. The main thing we need to figure out is that if they can deliver what they promised. Most project fails to give us even a working demo platform, let alone completing a full project. Secondly, you trust their social media at all. Fake traffics and interactions can be made easily by just spending few bucks.
True,it wont really be that enough for you to rely on when you just say read on whitepaper because I have seen countless WP which turns out to be fraud believing that it is a good and legit one.
Hardest part is on choosing because of these kind of scenario where you would really be confused on differentiating and whom to believe and this is the time you would justify with other possible
criterias.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Checking the white paper thoroughly is very important thing. There are some investors who does not check it properly that's why they may take some wrong decisions about investing plans.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Corruption is everywhere and new ways of cheating come day by day. That doesn’t mean to be afraid and do nothing. Also, this is true anyone should do some research before investing. Thank you for sharing information with us. Hope it will be helpful for everyone.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

The most important thing is to check the white paper because it gives the main information and their prospect about the projects. But nowadays majority of ICOs do not clearly mention anything on it that’s why people are losing faith.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

I like the points you mentioned before choosing a ICO project. You explained the main issues clearly and you are right. Really a great post it is and very informative for the newbies.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

The main two things are their white paper and team members. White paper shows actually what they want to do and their vision. And the whole project depends on the team member. So these should be checked properly.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Thanks mate for such a helpful post! As a newbie i always get confused while exploring ico projects. The thought of being a victim of scam just haunts me as hell
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Right you are! It is very important to be acknowledged about the pros and corns of the whitepappers of any ico project. This is definitely not wise to fall for tempting advertisement instead of understanding the entire project
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Before diving in into investment, the most essential thing to do is following the team members of a particular project on every social sites cause a good team is the key to success of any project.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Now a days most of the ICO’s are scams. It’s more than 80 % and it’s tough to believe an ICO and invest into them. Thanks for yors tips that will help us to find a right ICO to select for investment.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

I think the most important point is white paper. Very often scammers have very vague information in it. I also pay attention to the project partners.
As time passes I give less and less weight to the white paper and the reason for that is simple, it is very easy to write about the incredible project that you want to create and how you are going to do it, but it is a completely different thing to try to execute that, that is what you should be looking for, how do you think the execution of the project is going to happen? If you have good developers then it's likely that the project will become a success but if the project does not have then it doesn't matter what kind of good ideas the white paper had the project will fail.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

good share thank you for it. it will be very useful for many people here.
i mostly check the hype of the project. i check the feedbacks in reddit and social media. i check quantity of the people in their telegram group. i check how active they are. i have to be sure if they are just fake accounts or real.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

if the idea is good, you first need to check the team. the Internet remembers everything and often in ico put pictures of strangers. if the team is real then you can analyze further this project
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

Do you know that Telegram users can be bought? Do you know there are groups who are being paid to maintain the activity of a telegram group? Majority of the ICOs actually opt for their services. They also offer a range of users to the owners. They can buy anything from 1k to 30k users for their telegram group. So I really can't consider this particular factor as a sign of a good ICO because we don't know whether the members and the activities are being funded by the ICO owners, there's no way to check it!

If we think about it. ICOs can buy almost everything to be more trustworthy, team members, advisors (good example was Mayweather as an advisor of Centra - one of the biggestscam in the year 2017).

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

There's a different way to know if the ICO are scam or legit. Like me i have own my own Idea on how I see the legility of the project. Newbie don't have tsrategy or any way to know if the project are scam or not. Better if we still spreading different ways to avoid scam ICO for them and for us.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Your valuable words help us alot  in choosing the good ICO.  I assure you when we are choosing ICO we will take care of it.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

before investing in ico, I, in turn, pay attention to the composition of the team. I give my preference to Japan and China. the second thing I look at is the product itself, it should be ready, not at the development stage. I read a technical document, reviews, including bounty hunter.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Good examples of the tech team)))))  Wink of course I agree completely with every point in the list, and before investing somewhere check the  project using as a guideline some list of points like that. In addition to this I would recommend to check the profiles of the team members, and learn deeply the roadmap, the information about changes and news about the project, how much they are public and popular.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Before I start, the best tip I have for you regarding ICO's is that every ICO is a scam until you prove you're self differently, only when you 100% sure you can start thinking of investing, and there is a lot of great projects out there.

1- READ THE WHITE PAPER! you have to understand what this project all about, read it all and read it under consideration

2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

3- The company tech team. The tech team should be with experience and knowledge relevant to the project, remember the engineers are what motor the idea, without a good tech team even the most amazing idea will collapse, example :

4- PR team- PR is one of the most important parameters when you look at ICO team, even if the idea is great without the right audience to acknowledge it and exposure it won't be able to make it,  for more regarding this subject ICO Marketing Guide

5- Compare the ICO to competitors-A thorough analysis of existing competitors to gauge if there are similar products or solutions in the current market. If so, identify the salient features of this project that are likely to beat out the competition that exists.

about the Telegram - not only can you buy a channel with users, I met quite a few superactive chats to scam projects))) - so telegrams are important but not the most objective point
I still consider the country of origin when choosing a project
and you should read white paper last, when you liked the project
otherwise reread 20-50 white papers you can go crazy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Another thing I learnt recently is to check the team activity, not just in their telegram group but in Blockchain Conferences, Summits and meetings, an active and visible team would hardly exit scam in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: