Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 thing you have to check before Investing in ICO company.  (Read 1533 times)
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Before I start, the best tip I have for you regarding ICO's is that every ICO is a scam until you prove you're self differently, only when you 100% sure you can start thinking of investing, and there is a lot of great projects out there.

1- READ THE WHITE PAPER! you have to understand what this project all about, read it all and read it under consideration

2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

3- The company tech team. The tech team should be with experience and knowledge relevant to the project, remember the engineers are what motor the idea, without a good tech team even the most amazing idea will collapse, example :

4- PR team- PR is one of the most important parameters when you look at ICO team, even if the idea is great without the right audience to acknowledge it and exposure it won't be able to make it,  for more regarding this subject ICO Marketing Guide

5- Compare the ICO to competitors-A thorough analysis of existing competitors to gauge if there are similar products or solutions in the current market. If so, identify the salient features of this project that are likely to beat out the competition that exists.

To all this you need to pay attention to the design of the site, the theme on bitcointalk. If they are made cheaply and poorly, then who will consider such a project? I'm still looking at the number of languages translated
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

2- Telegram, If it active and have a lot of traffic and strong commentary Its a defiantly a good sign

Do you know that Telegram users can be bought? Do you know there are groups who are being paid to maintain the activity of a telegram group? Majority of the ICOs actually opt for their services. They also offer a range of users to the owners. They can buy anything from 1k to 30k users for their telegram group. So I really can't consider this particular factor as a sign of a good ICO because we don't know whether the members and the activities are being funded by the ICO owners, there's no way to check it!

yes you are right, but bounty participants cannot be bought. so considering the number of participants in the bounty is also very important.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

For me this is the 5 things I considered in investing in an ICO. 1. The community of the projects to spread news and ideas about the projects, 2. Their member with their specific work that will be contribute to implement the project successfully. 3. Their coins (beta testing of the projects) 4. Web site - they should have a clearly wording on how people convinced that it's okay to invest. 5. Scope / Road map of the projects to know the steps by steps of the project.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

Before I start, the best tip I have for you regarding ICO's is that every ICO is a scam until you prove you're self differently, only when you 100% sure you can start thinking of investing, and there is a lot of great projects out there.

1- READ THE WHITE PAPER! you have to understand what this project all about, read it all and read it under consideration

3- The company tech team. The tech team should be with experience and knowledge relevant to the project, remember the engineers are what motor the idea, without a good tech team even the most amazing idea will collapse, example :

4- PR team- PR is one of the most important parameters when you look at ICO team, even if the idea is great without the right audience to acknowledge it and exposure it won't be able to make it,  for more regarding this subject ICO Marketing Guide

5- Compare the ICO to competitors-A thorough analysis of existing competitors to gauge if there are similar products or solutions in the current market. If so, identify the salient features of this project that are likely to beat out the competition that exists.

Thanks for the info dear, i also check these points before investing ICO. And also i check good ICO reviews reviews about that ICO.

fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

In fact, this is just the basis for investing in ICO. Usually knowledge can help you, but it can also make you fail! Novices must learn cryptocurrency knowledge. But I don't recommend any non-professionals investing in ICO, which is similar to gambling.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Yes that's what I am doing everytime I check any projects or ICOs before investing and joining.However, it is so sad to learn that many investors and bounty hunters neglect to do this so they are scammed when the ICO is over. They are irresponsible enough that makes them fall to scam projects.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I think you are right. But you forgot about the roadmap. You can also add ratings to this list. But I think on social networks (including telegram should not be watched, since subscribers can now be easily purchased).
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Beside your thing, we also need to look at their presentation on social media and newspaper about blockchain and cryptocurrency. Strong project must has active social media channels and their team must be active in cryptocurrency space, for example one of their team is speaker of a crypto forum or summit. They joined some blockchain festivals, it's vital.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Its true that we should looking on developers team. Many developers team in website just a someone else photo and dont have related with the company. The real developers team will result a real project and real product.

silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

i just don't know how a team of some ICO is people of sex toys Huh
this is not good, we must to careful to choose ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: