Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO  (Read 796 times)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

There were several coins that came close to Bitcoin, but it was only in capitalization. Maybe there will be moments when some coins will replace BTC in this numbers not for a long, but they can't replace Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency and the creator of all this market.
Also remember that altcoins are bought for Bitcoin Wink

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

I don't think bch is going to replace bitcoin, bch price is full of manipulation and the transaction volume is not as high as bitcoin, the popularity is also not positive, most of the people blamed bch for the bitcoin stagnant growth and accuses bch was created only for some group to make money, as long as bch stigma still like that, bch won't stand a chance against btc
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.

it seems impossible, bitcoincash will replace bitcoin. before he can replace the position of bitcoin, bitcoincash must pass Ripple and Ethereum first. and I see bitcoicash enthusiasts not as much as bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Bitcoin cash is the currency that Roger Ver promotes. In addition to it, this currency is needed by a small number of people. And everyone understands that she is a speculative asset. Therefore, I do not believe that it can outrun Bitcoin.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

I don't see this coming to pass at any time, we need to first know that Bitcoin cash is not even fully accepted by all in the industry talk less of it being an acceptable global Cryptocurrency payment method.

kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

i don't think bitcoin cash could replace bitcoin for now, however bitcoin is still superior compared to any other coin, bitcoin cash itself can't even surpass ripple and ethereum yet

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
minhnguyenqh8395 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

A growing number of cryptocurrency ATMs in Europe now buy and sell BCH, increasing the popularity and widening the adoption of Bitcoin Cash.  Britain seems to be the absolute leader with over 70 bitcoin ATMs offering BCH. At least 50 of them are concentrated in London and its metropolitan area. Many of the teller machines are located in major cities and resorts offering Europeans and visitors easy access to the world of fast and affordable digital money transactions.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

this problem we has discussed many times ago. Many people think that BCH can overcome BTC. But it still not happen and I think it never happen. Unless, BTC founder makes a big mistake.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
impalapay

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

This is highly unlikely. Bitcoin has way more attractive properties to it let alone being the pioneer of crypto. Even with fluctuation in prices people are still confident in it. Although bitcoin cash is doing well chances are it will keep doing well but will not replace bitcoin
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

It will never happen... Bitcoin will be always a king...
There are altcoins better than Bitcoin now (faster and cheaper transactions, etc.). But despite this, Bitcoin will be always the Cryptocurrency Number One.
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Perhaps the king of cryptocurrency and will not, but there are prospects for growth to the top 2. This currency is very popular in Asia, if there is a series of good news, I do not rule out a significant increase in the price of bitcoin cash.
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Yes

wait for the next bull run... all infrastructure in place

DYOR BCH will be what Bitcoin's supposed to be... 100% on chain

you can start by studying https://nakamotostudies.org/
rik1
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

i really dont think that it will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has better large audience and the lightning network will do the rest. So no win for bch for now atleast   
erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

No, it will never be. The bitcoin will be on the first place always. No cryptocurrency will be able to force out it from there. It forever

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Nope I think it will not happened in future also

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the best one.Bitcoin is the future.

Bitcoin cash is copied of the real bitcoin even logo,name and other also.it will be goes out of market I think.

Better invest in king of cryptocurrency bitcoin BTC

But if you think want to invest it's your wish.
I still wonder why some people keep letting Roger Ver fool them. Bitcoin Cash was not necessary, he only wanted to make himself richer and he keeps pumping and dumping his own coin just to be able to get richer at the expense of the gullible ones. That is how I see bitcoin cash and that is how I will always see bitcoin cash.

As far as I am concerned, it is just another shitty useless fork of a coin that has only been able to gain its position because it ended up forking from bitcoin and nothing else. Nothing different from bitcoin cash and every other forks of bitcoin out there as they all belong to the pit as far as I am concerned.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

What makes bitcoin so special? Because it is the first virtual currency, right? It also becomes the king of coins now.
Then why bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin? I don't think this will happen, although in the next few years. I think I can't find any reason that suitable enough for bitcoin cash to replace bitcoin to be a king.

buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

it seems impossible, bitcoincash will replace bitcoin. before he can replace the position of bitcoin, bitcoincash must pass Ripple and Ethereum first. and I see bitcoicash enthusiasts not as much as bitcoin.

There no even one criteria that bitcoin will be beat by bitcoincash like the price of bitcoin is $6600 and the price of bitcoincash is $522 , and marketcap of bitcoin is 114,984.823,727  while bitcash is only 9,087,393,246 .
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

this problem we has discussed many times ago. Many people think that BCH can overcome BTC. But it still not happen and I think it never happen. Unless, BTC founder makes a big mistake.
Let them keep thinking and let's see where their thoughts would take them. It is very unlikely that we will get a coin to even overtake btc, let alone, a shit useless fork like bitcoin cash.

I owe no apology to the fans of BCH, because all I see every day is a manipulated market in which it is more like a one man's show who is just trying to make his coin gain some relevance by manipulating it and not by contributing anything tangible to the crypto space. What really makes BCH different from any other shit coins out there? Nothing! They are just all in the same category of shit coins and nothing else.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

In my opinion i think its a imposible for BCH to replace BTC cause BCH is a BTC forking and not offer a new idea, a new technology and a new usecase. There is a lot of coin/token who is more good than BCH itself. I am no offense but I only see the fact. If talk about a coin/token who can replace BTC, i think it will be ETH. Cause the demand using their platform is still high and their developer keep upgrade their feature.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

I only have one question, what does Bitcoin cash do to replace Bitcoin? I am very curious, how can a bitcoin cash without a market replace Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: