Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH- WILL IT REPLACE BITCOIN TO BE A KING OF CRYPTO  (Read 796 times)
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Until now it's still too far for Bitcoin Cash, if you want to become the king of cryptocurrency. Not one bit, those are the signs, and it's still too early. Bitcoin is always an idol and the cryptocurrency leader. With the conclusion that Bitcoin (BTC) is still always the best !!
Thank's.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
minhnguyenqh8395 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

n Oct. 8, 2018, the blockchain firm and mining pool Viabtc finished the first high-value initial coin offering (ICO) using the Wormhole protocol and Bitcoin Cash chain. According to exchange data, the Viabtc Token ICO raised US$3,700 per second capturing a total of $30 million in 2.2 hours. Now BCH can be used for ICO raising fund because its advantage: low fee, fast transaction.. I totally believe BCH can replace BTC in future.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

In my opinion i think its a imposible for BCH to replace BTC cause BCH is a BTC forking and not offer a new idea, a new technology and a new usecase. There is a lot of coin/token who is more good than BCH itself. I am no offense but I only see the fact. If talk about a coin/token who can replace BTC, i think it will be ETH. Cause the demand using their platform is still high and their developer keep upgrade their feature.
Generally, this is something that is actually not possible to see happen. Let Roger Ver do whatever he likes to raise his shoulders and try to make it seem relevant, nothing changes the fact that it remains a forked and unnecessary coin, and will always be in the category of an altcoin and even a shit coin as far as I am concerned.

The market to me is even over priced at this stage, thanks to the fact that Roger Ver actually was one of the few ones who started in this space early and had a lot of btc stash which he was able to use to pump his own coin but that is what it would ever be, just a pump and dump coin.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.

Basically, bitcoin all other altcoins has the chance to surpass the way how bitcoin achieve its current condition and its condition itself. No one knows what altcoins will people going to trust in the future. But since BITCOIN CASH has the same name as BITCOIN, it has a good probability that this altcoin will be bound in the career of bitcoin.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

I only have one question, what does Bitcoin cash do to replace Bitcoin? I am very curious, how can a bitcoin cash without a market replace Bitcoin?
Frankly, bitcoin cash actually have quite of the market, it gets listed into several of popular exchanges but replacing bitcoin is nowhere near right now. People are still thinking that Bitcoin withouth the word "cash" is still the real bitcoin anyway.
Even now bitcoin has solved its scalability issue making the fee for transaction so low and it's very good.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Bitcoin cash is  the modified version of the bitcoin and the originators claims that it will replace the position of the bitcoin near future.Satoshi Nakamoto the founder of bitcoin intends to provide a global currency for the daily use of the global community and which can be operated world wide.Both coins features are very attractive with strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology and the block chain technology..Especially one Mr Craig wright who claimed that he is the originator of the bitcoin and said that he is going to promote bitcoin cash in the place of bitcoin though it has already established in the market.So in due course bitcoin cash can take over the place of the bitcoin.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

Until now it's still too far for Bitcoin Cash, if you want to become the king of cryptocurrency. Not one bit, those are the signs, and it's still too early. Bitcoin is always an idol and the cryptocurrency leader. With the conclusion that Bitcoin (BTC) is still always the best !!
Thank's.
Now and ever, it is something that I do not even see happening at all. This is one market that it is where it is today just based on manipulations and every forked coin to me is just shitty. Bitcoin is going to keep improving in its protocols and bitcoin cash would only be in that shadow just as any other altcoin.

He may keep saying that was Satoshi's vision to increase block size in the long run, but one thing I am sure of was the fact that he never was even thinking about the possibility of coming up with anything sensible except to just get himself rich by having his own coin.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

I only have one question, what does Bitcoin cash do to replace Bitcoin? I am very curious, how can a bitcoin cash without a market replace Bitcoin?

Bitcoin cash will never be in the first place. It is completely dependent on Bitcoin like almost all other cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin leaves the market, there will be a very serious collapse in the market for a long time.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

Bitcoin cash is a scam coin that deceives new investors. At first yes, the increase in block size is good. However if we look at it long term, it is not a viable solution. For something sustainable in the long run, we need a solution with an exponential nature--not a linear approach that is increasing block sizes.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

I don't think that, BITCOIN CASH, replace bitcoin. And if and will replace, then in the distant future. Bitcoin is much more popular.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

If that's going to ever happen then bitcoin cash still have a long way to go,bitcoin cash is not recognized like that of bitcoin ,and in other areas like means of payment ,I'm not saying its impossible

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

I think so, to be honest. I was thinking and checking for b-cash a year ago and I had realised it was good enough to invest in. but nowadays' market mood changed everything...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

So far, Bitcoin has no chance in the coming years to replace the original Bitcoin with it. However, everything will depend on how these coins will be developed and improved further. Now Bitcoin still has a lot of different problems, including the problem of scaling. In addition, now there are a lot of coins and tokens, which already have the best technology. In addition, we can not tell what coins and with what technical characteristics may appear tomorrow.

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

In the uncontrolled market, such as now, it is difficult to make predictions about a particular currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

The future of Bitcoin Cash is very good in the future. Because this coin can make transactions faster than Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin Cash transaction costs are cheaper. That's why I'm sure the future of BCH will shine.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

I think Bitcoin Cash not be able to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin was born, the technology steady, premise for quite a lot of other electronic coins. The community, market and popularity of Bitcoin is much better than Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin is a measure of the Altcoin market ... If that happens then it can be very long and Bitcoin Cash need a breakthrough more spectacular.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

Everything is very possible.But remember once a king is a king,Bitcoin is a king of all other crypto and has gained history in the world at large so even if bitcoin cash takes over bitcoin is still what people know .If that's going to ever happen
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

bitcoin is a crypto become promoters of the birth of many new cryptos afterwards. certainly, when such coins bitcoin cash wants to attempt replacing bitcoin it can never happen. bitcoin cash not having the system as good as bitcoin and will certainly be strange things and an imbalance when this occurs.

sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

much to catch up for BCH.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Do you think it'll happen in near future? Please suggest and comment here.

There is no way that a forked coin is going to replace the king of all of the coins as the best coin in the market, it is a good coin for a forked coin and it has managed to gather a lot of followers behind it who support the coin and that is good but using it to compare bitcoin is wrong, it will be in its own lane and will be one of the many coins behind while bitcoin leads the market

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: