Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:17:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peak of the Cryptocurrency  (Read 614 times)
lunaelucemauram (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

How to know the peak of the cryptocurrency? Can you share me how do you know the peak of the cryptocurrency. Is it hard to know when will the crpto price will peak again if no, what are the ways that you do to know the peak in the market? 
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

I'm just guided by some significant price levels that the coin has. Bitcoin had a strong level of 20,000 from which he pushed himself away.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

Nobody can know for sure a "peak", there are too many factors.

A way is to sell part of your holdings when a coin goes up by a big %, since there will probably be some corrections

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

This is very difficult to predict. If it were possible to predict when the price will be minimal and when the price is maximum, then everyone would be millionaires
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

How to know the peak of the cryptocurrency? Can you share me how do you know the peak of the cryptocurrency. Is it hard to know when will the crpto price will peak again if no, what are the ways that you do to know the peak in the market? 
Yes it is hard to know about how range that can be considered as a peak price for crypto. But remember this to sell your crypto when it has reached more than 30% range and i guess that will become the best decision.
The market is unpredictable and it can increase even more but remember never try to join in the another pump and just get out with your profit and then be patience waiting for the price to get down again.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Are you referring to the history of each coin ATH? Or do you want everyone to predict how much a coin will reach? If you want to know what ATH is for all coins, then you can check with Mytoken and AIcoin, both applications have a record.

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

It is quite difficult to predict when we will reach the top of cryptocurrency. In 2017, it was almost practically the peak of cryptocurrency because bitcoin prices soared. Meanwhile, now the opposite. However, many people who perform both technical analysis and cryptocurrency peak fundamentals are predicted to occur early 2019 (March). This is only a prediction. Come on discussion!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Is it hard to know when will the crpto price will peak again if no, what are the ways that you do to know the peak in the market? 
It is hard to know when a cryptocurrency will peak because no one can predict the next movement in the market. There are no ways to know this.

You can try to analyze the charts, gather info and apply TA to the cryptocurrency market movements so you can be one step ahead of the market, though most of the times these type of analysis will only help you speculate since they're not always accurate.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

This is one of the most difficult tasks.
If we see that the price has increased many times, and the volume of trading has also been multiples, it is a sign that the price will soon collapse. When exactly, from what price, it is impossible to predict. At this time you should already look for an opportunity to sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

It's not possible. You can only guess and speculate. Although it's impossible to predict the exact top or when a turnaround will come, it is much easier to realize when the top is near and to start selling at this point, the same as realizing when a coin is undervalued and a pump is due. Watch the markets and begin to learn TA.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Thats broad question you have there. First let’s clarify is the crypto currency as a whole that your referring to or an individual altcoin? If you are referring to crypto in general theres the market cap that yiu can use, now if your talking of an individual altcoins you can either back track from its current behavior by months and by year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Aside from referencing it with the previous charts and analysis, you might want to take advantage of forums as such that talks about the current value. Educate yourself with news about the market and keep a close eye on a platform that allows you to monitor several exchanges at glance.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

No-one knows for sure. We are all guessing. It's just that some people make more accurate guesses than others.
Personally I keep thinking that we've hit market bottom, and am surprised when another drop occurs. The drops earlier today really caught me by surprise.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Doge surviving the house of fire
https://www.coingecko.com/en
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

if you want to find the best peak of cryptocurrency, it is difficult. there will never be anyone who can predict movement quickly. everything moves so fast and out of control. Digital currency movements can be said to be easy to guess. all we can do is follow the path and see how the situation happened. the development of digital currencies will continue to increase along with the increasing popularity of digital currencies among the public.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

It is very hard to predict when crypto will reach its peak or what the peak will because the market is very volatile but if you hold any coin and it gets to a value where you can sell and make reasonable profit, then I think it is a good price.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Well by lay explanation, a peak period can be referred to when something is said to be doing well or to have done well. Although, this depends on the circumstances and weather. For instance, a peak period for winter, summer etc.

For cryptocurrency, I would consider the peak period to be when many of the coins have beat their previous ATHs and/or when price have turned green. If we check the CMC, there are times when most coins starts to fly the green colours indicating profits and red indicating losses. So I will simply say that when it is green, it indicates profit which also means peak period.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

That is why we are in a speculation section anyone here that would say that the peak of a certain coin is all just predictions, They all analyze the past movement of a certain coins I really think that is how anyone can make just a speculation for the certain peak, I myself are getting this kind of information regarding the recent movement of bitcoins and altcoin or sometimes they are looking at the analytical movement on a certain news about that coin, And base to that they will speculate a certain movement from that outcome.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

How do you know the peak of cryptocurrency?
I think it's hard to know the peak, because if you ask everyone, of course you won't get the answer correctly, but if you look at it from experience, maybe they can answer it, I personally from last year's experience reached the peak of cryptocurrency usually the end of the year, ballooning high, so everyone hunts with lots of fun to search for cryptocurrency.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

No one can tell what is the peak time of a certain coin. If the people can predict that, all the people would be millionaires. The only way that a person can tell what is the peak is looking at the history  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: