Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO with lot of potential  (Read 1681 times)
hotICOlist (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

i been out in crypto for a while and now that im back
im looking for incoming or ongoing ICO that have lot of potential
im planning to invest and join bounty program
hope i can discover something today  Grin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

You can if you really want to find it. You should try to look in everything about that ICO that would give you a lot of profit someday.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

You can go across https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 (new altcoins announcements board) to find. All new ICOs will be posted there too.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
Merited by scoobidoobydu (1)

If I can give you an advice, I would tell you to invest in a cheap established coin instead of ICO right now.
The ICO business seems to be very down at this kind of market and look like its not very profitable investing in ICO anymore, investors now need the coin with real using, not just a random token or POS or masternode coin anymore. So try to look for a good/potential established coin and your investment will be less risk .

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

In my opinion, you should Invest in ICO

Right now the Best ICO to invest is INCODIUM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

To know more visit: https://incodium.io/
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

I think there are many good ICO's out there and if you are looking for an ICO, just do some research and check for an ICO with high ratings. Check also for the whitepaper, team members  of the ICO and the bounty manager handling the ICO project. I would suggest you try the Humancoin ICO which I am actively participating since I am seeing it as one of the good potential ICO for investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Research more and decide by yourself and ask for suggestion from other members here but don't fully rely on their suggestions. There are more scam ICOs than legit so you've got to be very careful in selecting for investment. Good luck.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

as has been mentioned, at the very least thorougly research any ICOs mentioned, but there's always lots of potential ICOs out there, just need to find them. The majority of projects fail, including many good ones! I made a thread here about analysing ICOs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3760625 it has some tips Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I think IO with a very good potential in the future is Mycryptobank, Ico has the potential to have strong business ideas and use the EOS platform that has sophisticated and fast technology in transactions. I think this ICO will be very successful and have selling well .
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Try to look for MB8Coin, the ICO is currently going and this project have a big potential in the market. In addition to this, you can also study ProFish ICO, I’m not sure if the ICO already started but this project is a sure profit since this coin is already listed in Mercantox exchange.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Eloncity This project is really promising. It is a great future ahead and it will bring in profits for investors. I like this idea and this project with a great team introducing detailed roadmap for the whole project has been receiving the attention of many people. details at https://eloncity.io/
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

There is a lot of information about ICO in the thread bounty, you can visit it!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
All you have to do is study carefully and carefully so that you can find a large potential ICO.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

check out skynet. read the white paper and look at the team, make your own decision. but they have one of the most ambitious visions in crypto, if not the most
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

There are so many incoming and outgoing ICOs projects out there in the cryptocurrency blockchain sphere that are very much reliable, one of them is the EOS blockchain projects. You can buy EOS tokens from any of the available exchanges and hold long.

HOMT