Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is KickICO worth it?
Yes, ICOs benefit from joining this platform a lot!
Naah, they are just trying to establish themselves on the market by attracting newbies.
It has its ups and downs (I'll explain in the comments)
I've never really heard about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KickICO a good platform for lauching an ICO?  (Read 101 times)
ND_INVEST (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

ND INVEST is planning to start an ICO that will be finished in May 2019. I came by a KickICO crowdfunding platform that claims to help ICOs raise sufficient funds and only collects fees from the money raised and the tokens released in case of success. They want 4% of eth collected and 4% of tokens released during ICO stage. It's not nothing, I can tell you that. But if it really helps to get people to know about the project, it's probably worth it.
Do you know about successfully launched ICOs that used KickICO? Is it a good idea to start a campaign there?
We are just looking for the best options of promotion. We have nice ideas and decent product, but our marketing strategy is currently forming.
Thanks for your answers!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

ND INVEST is planning to start an ICO that will be finished in May 2019. I came by a KickICO crowdfunding platform that claims to help ICOs raise sufficient funds and only collects fees from the money raised and the tokens released in case of success. They want 4% of eth collected and 4% of tokens released during ICO stage. It's not nothing, I can tell you that. But if it really helps to get people to know about the project, it's probably worth it.
Do you know about successfully launched ICOs that used KickICO? Is it a good idea to start a campaign there?
We are just looking for the best options of promotion. We have nice ideas and decent product, but our marketing strategy is currently forming.
Thanks for your answers!
You can check on this link https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/finished regarding on those projects that they do handle out. Take a look and the jurisdiction would be yours if you do tend to trust and believe them or not.
I have heard about KickICO and its operation but basing on the fees that they do ask its somehow big and wont really be that simple on having that agreement but if you do like to extent when it comes to marketing then you can decide to use them.

ND_INVEST (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

You can check on this link https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/finished regarding on those projects that they do handle out. Take a look and the jurisdiction would be yours if you do tend to trust and believe them or not.
I have heard about KickICO and its operation but basing on the fees that they do ask its somehow big and wont really be that simple on having that agreement but if you do like to extent when it comes to marketing then you can decide to use them.
Thanks a lot for your answer! I guess there's no strict opinion on whether they are useful for an ICO. I'll take a look at their previous campaigns, of course, but it's sort of hard to determine whether the platform is good this way, because we can't know whether those ICOs were successful because or in spite of using KickICO platform. That's why I'd like to hear some stories from people who already were in the teams of the ICOs that used the platform and know for sure whether it's not a waste of time and money.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Kickico is a good project , but after planning a hardcap with 50,000 ethereum at the time of the ICO, he has raised the amount of hardcap to 100,000 ethereum absurdly. They lost confidence because they changed it later.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Thanks a lot for your answer! I guess there's no strict opinion on whether they are useful for an ICO. I'll take a look at their previous campaigns, of course, but it's sort of hard to determine whether the platform is good this way, because we can't know whether those ICOs were successful because or in spite of using KickICO platform. That's why I'd like to hear some stories from people who already were in the teams of the ICOs that used the platform and know for sure whether it's not a waste of time and money.
If that's the case then you can contact those project owners who do make use of KICK when they launch their ico and you might able to get some feedbacks and as milewilda mentioned above the link is given and contact the people behind it and you will find the answer you do seek.

Kickico is a good project , but after planning a hardcap with 50,000 ethereum at the time of the ICO, he has raised the amount of hardcap to 100,000 ethereum absurdly. They lost confidence because they changed it later.
Raising amount more than on what they do expect does really mean to lose confidence?  Huh Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Raising amount more than on what they do expect does really mean to lose confidence?  Huh Huh

After you have done hard cap in 30 minutes, you have a secret hard cap amount they said, and I think this is something that the scammers would do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: