Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is near to end  (Read 860 times)
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

As far that I observe in today's generation, we noticed last month, days and hours they encountering decreasing the value of digital money but we aware today that the price is gradually increasing or rising of value of bitcoin and suddenly they come back again just like the happening in last year.
In the facts demonstrate that bitcoin cost is low yet it not intends to bitcoin end. Bitcoin is a most famous coin in our world, and our generation is full of technology. So that a large portion of individuals are included with bitcoin. I trust that bitcoin will be grow up again and it soon.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

If the Bitcoin price approaches its price when it first appears I will say "yes" BTC is near to end. but Bitcoin is still of high value and has a large community throughout the world, this is good technology and will be of great use in the future especially in the banking world, it makes no sense to say "BTC is near to end".
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

This is a part of FUD. Bitcoin is not coming to end. you repeat Buffet's statement and support him a person who is spreading FUDs against BTC. Bitcoin mining is getting harder. but don't worry blockchain can provide answer for it. more crypto project will emerge to continue the mining more efficiently. Look at this project what is related to crypto mining stations. use green energy for mining. Scavo is a company that aims to construct and manage the large scale of self-sustaining crypto mining places employing renewable energy like water, solar, and wind. https://steemit.com/mining/@shirano/scavo-great-crypto-mining-project

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

I don't think bitcoin is coming to end, I even think very soon bitcoin will  serve as such of exchanging good and services all over the world ,I don't think bitcoin will end
I agree with your opinion and I have thoughts like you that bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin will forever function to empower many people to believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is very beneficial and profitable therefore everyone is able to reflect on the future of bitcoin so more people Believing in bitcoin, I am sure that the future and bitcoin will not end.
dohh (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Not again! Why do people that says bitcoin is going to die are only coming out now? I guess we’ll just gonna have to get used to it. Can’t wait for bitcoin to become mainstream.  Smiley

Not again, I write BTC sceptical posts here all time. I dont give a f... today´s fall, its temporary. My guess is, this fall will be around 5k, maybe bit lower and will be followed with increase to 6700-7000 (lower than previous peak). And so on.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin has ended so fast because I see a large Bitcoin community around the world and I am also sure that this technology can help people to make transactions faster and safer. Even if this year doesn't increase in December, I will still refuse to say that Bitcoin is almost over, because I believe Bitcoin will rise again at the end of the year.
Indeed, mining conditions are very difficult at the moment, but I just think about how the fate of Bitcoin will be when supply reaches its limit, whether Bitcoin still has a price or maybe the price will continue to soar due to difficulties getting blocked because after the miner's supply only gets a fee per transaction that I know and maybe in 2020 all conditions in Crypto will change.

What do you mean by that, I dont think these things will happen. Who says that mining will come to an end by 2020 anyway? Mining operation for the bitcoin will come to an end after many decades because there are still huge amount of bitcoins are left to be mined. Also, when this will come to an end then also mining would be the core function and there will be surely another way of rewarding the miners otherwise no one will start mining the crypto currencies. Also, I dont think that after its mining completed fully the bitcoin will come to an end, that is just coming out of thin air guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

Btc will continue for an another decade. Bitcoin will still be number one in the whole market. Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin will help more people in the future. Bitcoin will engage physically to us. Bitcoin might end but not now where people really need it.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
MainIbem

Activity: 1372
Merit: 396

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

Bitcoin had died and resurrected severally. This news of it nearing death is taken. It will still resurrect when it dies, if it will ever die.  Grin Grin Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Once again a untruth news. Bitcoin is the number one currency in crypto market. And hopefully till the end it will always be the best currency. So I don't find any reason that will prove that bitcoin is near to end. Investors get pixilated because of such fake news.

krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Buy BTC at low price and hold
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

First block of proof. (I explain, why BTC in current state doesnt have future of 20 or 40 years, when all 21M BTC will be released, It will end much earlier).

It is no secret, that solving blocks is getting more difficult and that is happening in exponential rate.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-difficulty.html

At the same time, profitability of mining vanishes into zero. It has ROI negative in most of countries already.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-mining_profitability.html

At the same time Hash rate grows and grows.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-hashrate.html

Its a common myth here, that vanishing profitability of mining is covered by transaction fees, but that is far from being true.

https://bitcoinfees.info/

Conclusion: mining is getting more and more pointless and that is happening in furious pace!

Agreed with all your points but that doesn't prove that btc will end.Now the market is in low,which means the mining fees are also in low resulting in decrease but the tide will turn definitely and this will also change.So coming to a conclusion this soon is unethical.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

I am in the bitcoin user it will never end and if the value changes it does not mean that bitcoin is at the end but some issues come in the crypto market which change the demand and supply so the price change with that and it's value is not controlled by any central department so the stability is not seen in this market.

dohh (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

First block of proof. (I explain, why BTC in current state doesnt have future of 20 or 40 years, when all 21M BTC will be released, It will end much earlier).

It is no secret, that solving blocks is getting more difficult and that is happening in exponential rate.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-difficulty.html

At the same time, profitability of mining vanishes into zero. It has ROI negative in most of countries already.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-mining_profitability.html

At the same time Hash rate grows and grows.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-hashrate.html

Its a common myth here, that vanishing profitability of mining is covered by transaction fees, but that is far from being true.

https://bitcoinfees.info/

Conclusion: mining is getting more and more pointless and that is happening in furious pace!

Agreed with all your points but that doesn't prove that btc will end.Now the market is in low,which means the mining fees are also in low resulting in decrease but the tide will turn definitely and this will also change.So coming to a conclusion this soon is unethical.

Its OK, I expected the majority not to agree. People are very weak in understanding, what exponential means. Exponential lessening means lessening in ridiculously high pace.

Side question: if You could fold single piece of paper 40 times to half and stood on top it it, how high would you be from the ground?
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

The problem is compounded with a fall in the price of bitcoins, It is making mining for bitcoin to be a negative ROI. unless the price of btc doubles or triple, thing will remain gloomy for mining
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Buy BTC at low price and hold
It seem actually much more profitable to do that than to invest so much in mining hardware to produce bitcoin at roughly 6000 $ when there is just a small difference with the currentmarket price
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

I don't think so. Day by day it's demand is increasing. See Bitcoin talk forum as an example of that. The users of this forum are increasing day by day. If this goes on then one day flat money might be replaced by crypto currency. People want to be digitalized. In case of money crypto currency are surely digital version of flat money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Vanishing profit for miners doesn't worry me too much. Some have to stop mining and Mining difficulty will drop.

My worries is that if government  succeeds in ruining an important feature of Bitcoin (deflationary feature) it could have an effect on the entire Bitcoin network and economy. People don't realize what big of an impact it will have until it's too late. Something needs to be done to stop things from getting worse.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

Now, when everyone says it's over, bitcoin is dead. It's just a hoax, because now is the time you invest and it's not too late
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency at this time if it's too late it doesn't feel, because according to one of the hedge fund managers, now is the best time to invest in bitcoin cryptocurrency.
There, though many say there is uncertainty about the regulatory environment of digital currencies such as in South Korea and China, Kelly points out that the cryptocurrency is in the "hand-off" period, which means moving from Asian retail investors to overseas institutional investors such as the US, Europe and Japan.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

I appreciate your views and the fact that you are free to make your own deductions, but from my own point of view, your points are not valid. You talked about the 21 million volume of bitcoin being a problem, you forgot the fact that not all the tokens will end up in the hands of Hodlers, some will still be available for trading and will continue to move from trader to another, this will ensure continuous supply, or don't you think so?
RussCryptoBull

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

The end of what are you talking about?  The only end I know is the of of its dip the end of red market the end to plenty prediction and analyze. It's about time we check out the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: