Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the big fall has arrived today.  (Read 2028 times)
Gayu123

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

The big has not arrived only if the price of bitcoin and ethereum fall more than we are all expecting
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Price fluctuations are what make Bitcoin attractive. But it is also very risky for Bitcoin. Since its inception, Bitcoin price has risen from 10,000 BTC to just two pizzas worth $ 3,000 in May 2005 and $ 4,400 in August 2017 and promises continued growth. . So we have nothing to worry about Bitcoin's fall.
Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market have experienced the hardest times of financial markets so I believe it will not fall easily. I put a lot of faith in the future of this market and I hope it will grow again in the future.
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

The price of bitcoin for instance, can rise up to {$ 1000 in just one hour, you can imagine it happening...Since its inception, Bitcoin price has risen from 10,000 BTC to just two pizzas worth {$ 3,000 in May 2005 and {$ 4,400 in August 2017 and promises continued growth...
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

I would say another fall. It seems to me that everyone is accustomed to such situations, and no one is seriously panicking when the market falls. As soon as the last alarmists come out, the market will go up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Well, it just arrived this day and the fact is a long fall will come not for Bitcoin but for ETH and other altcoins since I see BTC as stable in the past fall from $7k. No doubt the atmosphere now in crypto world is always FUDs.
mnmarket_org
Copper Member

Activity: 18

MnMarket.org - Masternodes stats

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

there is an opinion that many blockchain projects promised to release their products in the spring 2018, but this did not happen, moved to the autumn 2018, so the market collapsed

MnMarket.org - Masternodes Statistical Service
AntonioCR

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

As soon as whales enough coins prices will go up.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Which of the coin arrived because I haven't see any change yet in the market I just continue falling I don't understand the present market situation.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

The big has not arrived only if the price of bitcoin and ethereum fall more than we are all expecting
Yes, it`s true. There are some manipulations on the market and prices fall more than we are all expecting. But don`t panic, it will be ok soon.
diavolorossofuego92

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Hope this trend will finish in a few weeks before new winter season, we have expected summer but it was only one big delusion... hope this will change soon
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

these declines are constantly depressing the morale of people who are bothering it. hope will soon be a beautiful rise and our morals will be fine

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

Why is the cryptocurrency market falling today?All cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot this year.Does it mean that this market is going to end?
I hope that this market will not end, at least for now. Crypto currency is now relevant, it can not disappear. Let's believe in the best and hope that everything will still go up.

Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

I think the market is for iv to pave way for a new cryptocurrency to rise .... I believe cryptos and rise again and I'm afraid some coin will not be i in a existence
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

and no one is seriously panicking when the market falls.
I wouldn't agree on you for this part.

Seriously there are too many people that are panicking now that's caused by this market situation. And that tend to make everyone see coins on a dumping situation as you see there are too many coins that are now on bargain. This fall will be taken over by bear soon but we don't have any idea when.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Okkured

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Why is the cryptocurrency market falling today?All cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot this year.Does it mean that this market is going to end?

for me this is a natural thing because bitcoin also goes down, the altcoin will also go down. it's just that this is indeed a very heavy market for Altcoins. many users are very vigilant. they sell their altcoins for bitcoin and if they are very panic they will sell their bitcoin and exchange it for fiat
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

I don't understand why the market decline means the end? Then the stock and futures markets will fall every day, does that mean they will all die?

I want to say that market going to recover soon and we will see green market every day
but it just in my dream, because the fact is I am in panic and afraid condition, I think the market gonna die soon
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

I don't understand why the market decline means the end? Then the stock and futures markets will fall every day, does that mean they will all die?

I want to say that market going to recover soon and we will see green market every day
but it just in my dream, because the fact is I am in panic and afraid condition, I think the market gonna die soon

That's right, when people begin to despair and decide to sell their assets this is what happens. Day by day the market continues to be red and there is not the slightest possibility of being able to rise, but in reality to be able to restore the market we need strong people here, strong people to hold and control their emotions and not give up easily .
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Definitely not. But you are right in it that most coin today falls sharply until it get to the point that it will scared us. But if you are really a crypto analyst you will predict that after this long dump price soon it will goes us to the point that it will soar high. Don't be scared on it. It is only a normal case. Just continue to wait until it came back again.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

We have already observed a similar situation more than once. And each time the crypto currency market was restored, and the next growth occurred after the price drop. And this time the same thing will happen. Those who did not panic and did not sell their coins will be happy.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

We have already observed a similar situation more than once. And each time the crypto currency market was restored, and the next growth occurred after the price drop. And this time the same thing will happen. Those who did not panic and did not sell their coins will be happy.

For those that already experienced those tough times are probably more relax and calm now. I am also very confident that the market will come back even stronger as always.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: