Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the big fall has arrived today.  (Read 2024 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

This market will not end, just the fall of the market dragged on for 9 months. The market is falling, because regulators don't approve of the opening of large cryptocurrency storage sites for ordinary people who don't understand the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janadara123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

It is time to wipe out all the shitcoins with no use from the crypto market.I don't say we will end up with onlyn  bitcoin and two more alts, but I suspect there will be less than 1000 Alt coins at the end of this bear market.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Why is the cryptocurrency market falling today?All cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot this year.Does it mean that this market is going to end?
No, it does not mean, it means only that people who have great opportunities, want to invest in full in alt and bit, and reduce the price to a minimum.
RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

without panic! we wait! It's gonna be allright
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

We're still not yet saturated with the fall. A time is coming that things shall turn around but it may take days/weeks/months/years but it shall surely come back to a turnaround. For the whole crypt market to die out, i don't believe we'll get to that. We're talking about a billion+ market buddy!
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Guys, aren't you just tiring of meaningless wondering if the market's big fall has arrived? Let's look at your worst case scenario. You're holding alts that have dropped 90-95%. This is because let's assume you bought at a high and you thought you were gonna be a holder.

OK so let's say the absolute worst continues to happen and market dies. Forever.

You lose 5-10% more. Big deal, right?

But let's say the market doesn't die, and recovers even just to 20% of ATH. That means you make between 2x to 4x more from today.

So what's the point of being so down? The market doesn't always need to be a bull. Just roll with it.
You're saying it right. The market cannot be constantly under the influence of bulls. Most often bears control the market. If we analyze in the past, how bitcoin behaved. For example, before this forum, I earned my first bitcoins on the A-ads/ website and I never paid attention to the fall or growth. I knew bitcoin would always grow. I did not even think that bitcoin would be very speculative among most holders. It seemed to me that people just use it, because it is a digital anonymous currency.

diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

Nope the market wilk not end, Sometimes is Sometimes is red. We all need a little more patience

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Why is the cryptocurrency market falling today?All cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot this year.Does it mean that this market is going to end?

Correct, all of my assets are depreciating in value, i dont really understand why this is happening all year round. i have so much faith in cryptocurrency but this year is different, the fall of prices is real. I hope that in the next coming years, its gonna be happy moment for me in this industry.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

It is very difficult to follow the market. knowing everything in advance will probably please us. but always the whale team gets the news before us and causes these declines. I need to use some more active market for him

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Its normal situation  in the market we dont need to over think it.  Instead of getting feared about this situation why we will not made our best stategy. If the price is dump we can for alternative ways instead of selling coins we need to hold more. It is the best way to respond in this situation in the market.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Let's hope the crypto market will not die. It is hard to believe that this is the end. The market has gone through hard times and we have been quite optimistic. Why are we pessimists now? Wallets will invest again and we will enjoy good prices again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
little pig

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

It is true that only one of the coin, the cryptocurrency market is not for the faint of heart, I think after the rounds, BTC and a large number of All Coin will find legitimate value.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Boss,  (sure, I'd call you Boss), there's no such thing as Market Ending for real. New coins are coming up steadily and new blockchain projects are coming right behind them.

For real though, the dip has been really scary and at a point when ETH got below 200$ many holders reconsidered the HODLing principle, including myself. But  then, we can't all jump ship at thesame time.

Looking forward to the end of the  year though... Let's see if some crazy stunts might happen again

Cheers!
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

of course not. How could you have such thoughts? until now crypto is still very valuable, we are experiencing a bearish market but crypto prices remain much higher than before

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: