Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my BTC used for real world trading in the future?  (Read 264 times)
AliyaNasar (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

Is there something I can do with my tokens? I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real. Guys, if any of you know any such live/upcoming projects do let me know here thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Yes.If you can google this,,you can find soo many services accepting crypto. I'm using crypto for my SEO services.There are lot air ticketing sites,shops accepting crypto
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I heard to day that officialy there has been an offer to buy an apartment in Malta for 550 Bitcoins. You can already buy a lot of things online using BTC. Just search and you'll find.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Is there something I can do with my tokens?
It depends if your tokens actually has a decent real world use-case or if it's just total crap.

I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real.
If you're asking if there's some places where you can use your bitcoin to buy "something real", then yes. You can buy items from Amazon through purse.io

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

There's already plenty of businesses accepting BTC and other cryptos for payments and the selection keeps on growing every day. In Nordics there's plenty of computer stores offering BTC as payment settlement for components, you can buy plane tickets using BTC and there's even luxury car shop here where you can literally use your BTC to buy Lambo.

There's definitely businesses that offer BTC-payments, just look around.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Yes, you can. IIRC, Newegg and Overstock accept bitcoin and they sell something 'real' such as computer parts. furniture and etc.
You can also purchase something from amazon with bitcoin through purse.io like comment above said.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

There are TONS of ways you can use BTC in the real world. TONS of websites set up to buy any real world good with BTC or other cryptos.

The problem is that all of the goods you can buy with BTC are tied to USD. The prices are tied to USD, rather than a fixed BTC price. Many e-commerce stores now accept BTC.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Is there something I can do with my tokens? I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real. Guys, if any of you know any such live/upcoming projects do let me know here thanks!

Of course, as long it has been listed on a exchange already it can be traded anytime. But as far as live/upcoming, lol, are you serious? why don't you DYOR because no one will spoon-feed you here. Majority of us hear started and busted our ass finding new and trusted ICO projects. If you are not sure and don't know where to look for upcoming projects then I suggest you go around the forum and see it for yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

maybe some countries have legalized real trading using Bitcoin, if you are in the Asian Region some countries have given freedom of transactions with Bitcoin, but there are some countries that prohibit and trade is considered illegal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

You don't need to wait for the future because this is already happening in real world. There's a lot of shopping sites are now accepting coins for the payment you just need to look for it.

https://www.expedia.com/ - I think here you can now book your hotel/Flights and pay using your bitcoin. This one of many sites where you can spend your bitcoin. Smiley
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:00:02 AM

There are many ATM which can use BTC. You can use them for buying. At least your country must have some laws about crypto market. If not, it's an illegal activity. Be careful! Hackers are everywwhere.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

It depends if your tokens actually has a decent real world use-case or if it's just total crap.

If you're asking if there's some places where you can use your bitcoin to buy "something real", then yes. You can buy items from Amazon through purse.io

I thought I was doomed for real that I can't utilize Bitcoin for buying something in Amazon. I thought it was still on the state of the usual acceptance of payment method(usage of c/r and d/r cards). Here in my country, Lazada is yet the most convenient way to buy something. Lazada isn't local so it might adopt the usage of Bitcoin really soon though.

Amazon doesn't officially accept bitcoin(for now), but you can use a 3rd party service like Purse.io to purchase from Amazon using BTC or BCH.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

I thought I was doomed for real that I can't utilize Bitcoin for buying something in Amazon. I thought it was still on the state of the usual acceptance of payment method(usage of c/r and d/r cards). Here in my country, Lazada is yet the most convenient way to buy something. Lazada isn't local so it might adopt the usage of Bitcoin really soon though.

Amazon doesn't officially accept bitcoin(for now), but you can use a 3rd party service like Purse.io to purchase from Amazon using BTC or BCH.

As so as Shoppee, it doesn't officially accept bitcoin but through coins.ph you can pay using btc or php and I find it more comfortable than ever. I mean I don't have to wait in long lines just to pay my bill before they can ship out.

I don't know where OP resides but I think his country still didn't acknowledge bitcoin or any form of crypto currency. And if Amazon didn't fit his taste then he better just hold his bitcoin than stressing his self. Roll Eyes

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

You can buy or trade use your asset, find the product and do that. I think trade/ invest/ buy/ sell using BTC is real not mystic, find that information at search engine. You can do many things with BTC, slowly market it doesn't mean everything will have negative result. I don't suggest join project at this time, market situation is not good. 

NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

After successful years in physical trading, New Zone have an ambitious plan  to create a global marketplace in Commodities and to do this we need to create a unified trading platform.
Well, that’s why we wish to develop a trading platform which helps everyone trade commodities with cryptocurrencies.

A very simple plan, create the World’s first Crypto Friendly Trading Platform for commodities.  They plan to start the ICO in a few months, which gives you ample time to know about the project in detail.  The plan is to give out New Zone Tokens in the offering. Check this space for more updates from New Zone.
Know more about us by reading our whitepaper or going through our site https://www.newzoneex.com/

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

Here in my place we  can used btc to pay for our bills and its really convenient for us to used bitcoin. Maybe this thing will depend on your place because in some places, a lot of businesses already accepts cryptocurrency and  not just bitcoin. I tried to use my Loyalcoin before at a tea shop in my place, My Nem in coffee shop somewhere in Vietnam and many more. Expect more establishments to accept cryptocurrency as mode of payment in the future. Try to google if there's a way to use your bitcoin in real life in your place.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

You'd be surprised what you can buy already with bitcoin, you just have to be creative.  I watched a news clip back when bitcoin was still young, and they showed this guy who really believed in bitcoin and did all his purchases with it.  So what he did is bought gift cards with bitcoin, and used them on his cellphone for everyday purchases.  If he could do it back than, we should be able to do more now. Some suggestions, purse.io, bitcoin debit visa, giftcards, creativity/google search.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

maybe some countries have legalized real trading using Bitcoin, if you are in the Asian Region some countries have given freedom of transactions with Bitcoin, but there are some countries that prohibit and trade is considered illegal.
If you would used it by it's technical means I bet that this would be hard to used it to trade in the real world businesses. This might be going through a long and hard process before it could be implemented and used legally in real world of trading. So what I am doing to my coin so that I can used it to any transaction I convert it into our currency.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Yes.If you can google this,,you can find soo many services accepting crypto. I'm using crypto for my SEO services.There are lot air ticketing sites,shops accepting crypto

Is this really true?
So far I do not know which services such payments at all.
You can share to let everyone know about this?
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

Yes ofcource its the future of bitcoin I mean the owner of bitcoin create it for future use I believe on it. I suggest you to look at also Peculium project they have already working product and it is very great project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: