Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] SNODE.CO MN HOSTING/SHARED MN SERVICES 🌟 SNODE COIN (SND) MN/POS 🌟  (Read 28066 times)
snode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Hi Snode,

question: when will phase 4 with the shared mn and 0.04 BTC for 500 SND start?

Thanks & good luck.

a little unclear, will it cost 0.04 BTC 500 coins to run a node or to enter a node ?

as I understood: 0.04 to enter a shared node and you get 1/10 of a share
In phase 4 of the pre-sale, 10 SND masternode will be offer to the public (1MN = 10,000 SND) with the price of 0.04 BTC for each share of 500 SND (1/20 share) in form of shares in a shared masternode
goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

In phase 4 of the pre-sale, 10 SND masternode will be offer to the public (1MN = 10,000 SND) with the price of 0.04 BTC for each share of 500 SND (1/20 share) in form of shares in a shared masternode
hello Snode coin dev,
I am not IT technician and not familiar with technical steps to set up my masternode.
This is my first time investing into masternode coin, so where I can set up my nodes easily with good supports from available masternode services?
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

hello Snode coin dev,
I am not IT technician and not familiar with technical steps to set up my masternode ,
This is my first time investing into masternode coin, so where I can set up my nodes easily with good supports from available masternode services?

on snode.co of course, actually pre-sale phase is to buy shared MN, 500SND cost 0.04 BTC
Will be soon on exchange , you'll can bought 10 000 coin  to start MN the easy way is to register on the website , use reserving MN -> dedicated masternode -> SND, then enter collateral and adress you want to receive , then follow steps.

or buy less to stack, 20% block reward will come at block 15 000. And new wallet release in some hour

Discord here it's faster for any question Smiley

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

~
And new wallet release in some hour
~
New wallet, really?
Which sort of new features integrated into the coming version of SNODE coin wallet?
Breaking, game-changing features should be included if possible.

About to include PoS system earlier.
PoW mining is vulnarable, community had suggestion to had PoS as soon as possible , got took in consideration by team, and accepted, again a clue that Snode devs are very nice.

Can I pay for service fees on Snode masternode service with other altcoins?
Which types of altcoins I can use to pay for my fees when using masternode service on SNODE platform?

snode add % fee on your rewards. you can suscribe on available coins

CarbonChainPlatform

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

This is great, well done!
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

good project nice MN coin.

i will join you bounty.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

The phase 4 of Snode coin presale has been on the way.
Investors should buy coins during the event to have cheap price before the Snode coin officially listed on exchanges.
Let's get started to buy your coins and have a shared-masternode coin, now.
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

My AMD rigs have not mined coins which use Neoscrypt algorithm.
Any potential solutions to config my AMD rigs for this sort of mining purpose?

There will be no PoW , Snodecoin his on PoS process since wallet v2.0.0 release yesterday.

for other coins , you can mine neoscrypt with claymore

SRline

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Another deception, a few days ago in the announcement it was indicated that the miners with 16,000 units will receive 20 coins, now the picture is changed and I, like many others, wasted their time! SCAM SCAM SCAM
I hope your efforts will go to waste, as well as mine!
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

As Snode coin team stated yesterday, eliminating PoW will help maintain healthy condition of the whole network, by better preventing potential replay attacks.
Snode coin is a young one, hence need strong mechanism to fight against such terrible attacks.
There will be no PoW , Snodecoin his on PoS process since wallet v2.0.0 release yesterday.

It's un-convenient to mine coins which use Neoscript algorithm, sometimes my rigs mine well, sometimes they can not mine Neoscript coins.
for other coins , you can mine neoscrypt with claymore

Another deception, a few days ago in the announcement it was indicated that the miners with 16,000 units will receive 20 coins, now the picture is changed and I, like many others, wasted their time! SCAM SCAM SCAM
One more time, scammer shown off their scamming warning message is a newbie.
Are there coincidence with this?
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

If we join thi SNODE COIN, how many masternode that we are allowed to create? Will it be limited to some numbers of masternode for each users of SNODE COIN, or we'll have unlimited possibilities for that?
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

If we join thi SNODE COIN, how many masternode that we are allowed to create? Will it be limited to some numbers of masternode for each users of SNODE COIN, or we'll have unlimited possibilities for that?
Only limiting nodes allowable to buy for each user during presale.
After that, investors can have as many nodes as they want.
There are no limitation on number of nodes per person after the presale.
SnodeCoinDev

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Hi cattano,

We don't have limitation of the number of masternodes one can own.
You can still buy it now as many as you want as we are still in presale phase 4.
You can either choose to host Masternodes by yourself or host them on our Snode infrastructure.

Thanks,
Snode Team
cbcbct

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

You can still buy it now as many as you want as we are still in presale phase 4.
Can you give me update on the phase 4 of presale, please.
How many nodes have been sold?
How about the finished percentage of sold nodes?
SnodeCoinDev

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Snode, about the wallet, change the colors, I prefer white background, or dark blue to make it lighter, but otherwise normal.

Hi SoulRey,

Thanks for your feedback.
We'll fix that in the next release.

Best,
The Snode Team,
SnodeCoinDev

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

I love MasterNode projects. Is this like p2p-coins offering shared MasterNode services? I will definitely keep an eye on this project. Seems legit to me!

Hi S-triple-C,

Thanks for supporting us. We are aiming at building an innovative blockchain-based ecosystem and providing high quality masternode services is our expertie. We are offering not only shared masternodes but also many others like dedicated masternodes, instant masternodes, masternode hosting, etc.
Besides, many other projects to be integerated into Snode Ecosystem are already on the table.

Thanks,
The Snode Team,
SoulRey

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Snode, about the wallet, change the colors, I prefer white background, or dark blue to make it lighter, but otherwise normal.

Hi SoulRey,

Thanks for your feedback.
We'll fix that in the next release.

Best,
The Snode Team,
Not just a light background are easier on the eye design
SoulRey

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

well, why not just Scam, the fact that they went from PoW is a good thing, for the last six months I know three of the project which made the fork to go from POW to POS in order to protect the network and make it stable
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

Another FUD from newbie. or i should call you Word*** ( i assume from your discord name and i assume you have your wallet from your previous "sponsor". Lol)

TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

I got my payments last week around 10 hours ago.
Thanks for paying me.
I don't know how worth my payment is when Snode coin been tradeble on exchange, but the project looks good in general.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: