Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

you won't lose money but just bear it in mind that as an investor that are certain things that come in his/her mind, most time you gain and somethings you lose.
well I can only tell you to invest on what you can afford to loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Everyone has to solve for himself when it is better to invest. Now it is very heavy to understand when growth begins. But the prices look terribly pleasant for investments now. But it is necessary to solve it, it isn't necessary to listen to anybody.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

I think you need to analyze coins and decide where to invest. Now very attractive prices for buying altcoyins.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Is the market has shown a little bit of growth in a few days but it won't be sufficient for a big jump. If you want to earn for a longer time then I will suggest wait some months or keep your investment lower at least just keep an eye on the market because if you start losing your money you should take it out because I don't see a lot of chances of growing right now
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

I would say that this is a period of consumerism because of the number of holidays coming so for investors as well they will have to put their profit in more investments so that's the thing that many traders hope for.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

I believe September is a good month. It is actually the best time for you to buy more token and to invest more while the prices are low. I think that the black times have already passed and we will grow in the near future. I believe that now is a very good time for investment.
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

I think you need to analyze coins and decide where to invest. Now very attractive prices for buying altcoyins.
It's true that the decline that occurred in September, we have to consider investing in higher-potential coins so that we don't panic when prices fall again, because I'm sure in the future there will be a drastic decline so we have to be more prepared and careful.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

I think that the price in the market will increase until the new year or after it, i m not sure that it will be better in autumn but who knows, it is difficult to predict this for sure because this is unknown
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Holders are always waiting for growth and decline to be used properly by making initial investments, it's time to start investing because all altcoins fall
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

all is unpredictable, the increase depends on the increasing market volume, so you just have to wait for the good news to pump the current market price which is very low, compared to 2017 ago
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

If you don't want to lose money then don't enter in crypto. It's already a risk and if this is the case then do not invest in it. There will be no one knows for sure if crypto can ride in this time or not. any statements that there were never in accordance with reality and don't be too believe what other people said.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

Investments in this month should be very well justified after a while.
Another week or two, it seems that there will be a drop in the exchange rate of most of the coins.
And there should be growth, I do not know how big and long it is, but on the charts of Etherum and Bitcoin - another significant drop and then, in theory, growth

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

I do not know whether it will be September, October or November, but you can be sure that buying tokens now at such low prices in the long term you will remain in the black.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

It is likely we see a growth in market condition this last quarter of the year. So much is happening at rapidly, it will be a definiting time for cryptocurrencies by way of legislation and adoption general, both will drive price bullish
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

Yeah sure I think the has market already hit it's bottom and investment into crypto space will really be a good one, but I will advice you invest what you are willing to lose

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

I have said this repeatedly, time and again that no one can assure you or give you the exact time or month that you can invest or not.
The only thing I know is that we can just keep following the market when it fall or when it rise to know maybe it will fall more or rise.
But I know most coins usually rise a the quarter of the year but I can't assure you the month.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:48 PM

There are no guarantees that if you invest in something it won't fail and you won't lose your money. But there are many possibilities, I'd recommended you to stick with common ones, like BTC, ETH, etc.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

I think that the price in the market will increase until the new year or after it, i m not sure that it will be better in autumn but who knows, it is difficult to predict this for sure because this is unknown

But because it's a holiday month, I think coin prices will be cheaper. Because the coin holder will sell the coin regardless of its basic value.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

We are entering the fourth quarter of the year and last year the bullish market start at mid september , but as of now its still struggling , maybe next month it will start the bull run until year end like what happened last december 2017 in which BTC was reached $19500.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

We cannot say that this is the beginning of increasing market value. currently the crypto market is still not stable. crypto prices in the market are starting to crawl up and that's a good thing. but we also have to be careful because this hasn't stabilized, so crypto prices can go down anytime. don't expect that the crypto market will rise quickly. it all takes time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: