Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN PHON-Phonecoin POW-POS-MN (real usage coin)  (Read 3428 times)
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

500k coin was mined and block reward is 0.1 :|
I think we need specific of this coin.
yes, there are premined in block 1 = 500k PHON
https://arcpool.com/explorer/PHC?height=1

reward`s specification from code:

https://github.com/phonecoin-PHON/PhoneCoinCore/blob/f352f0b4cfbc27144c6db54155fa87499289b8b3/src/main.cpp#L1625

YANDEX
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I didn't see the technical details. how will the coin be mined? is that mining on your phone or something? it is possible more in detail describe everything and how is that related to the SIM card?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
phonecoin.space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

hi, you can see coin detail at https://phonecoin.space/#coininfo
@Mishgan27 you can use this coin to buy Flexiroam international roaming card
BlueWings
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Chinese translation reserved
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

I'm waiting for the launch of this project. It looks, so to speak, practical. Cheesy
P.S. Will you have a web site?
lorida

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 12:05:06 AM by lorida

WARNING!!!! I am calling SCAM Coin

they delete clean and honest questions on discord and block you from their discord. I have contacted  Flexiroam X and they are not partnered with this project and simply have a retail agreement in place, so they can legally buy wholesale and onsell to clients who pay with PHON coins, but they still have to pay Flexiroam X... So they will now need to dump PHON on the open market (increasing sell pressure) to pay their supplier... This was the message below that got deleted and got me kicked from their discord! I smell an exit scam people so please stay safe.

@phonecoin.space#0423  So I got a reply and they confirmed that you are just **retailer** of their product and service. So that doesn't really give this coin a use case IMO as I can buy this service with fiat or even with a crypto/fiat gateway such as satoshi's lounge etc. Can you please elaborate what will support the coin?
My concern is you are a retailer Flexiroam and they don’t accept PHON, so all PHON you receive to use this 3rd party service, you will need to sell on the open market to convert to BTC, then to Fiat to pay for the offered service. If this is the case then your tokens only use case is to be used for MN, which will leave your project facing inflationary issues and the per coin price is set for a downhill ride to a sat. Please know I am not here to FUD but my concerns are for the longevity of your project. Please do correct me if I have overlooked something.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

they delete clean and honest questions on discord and block you from their discord. I have contacted  Flexiroam X and they are not partnered with this project and simply have a retail agreement in place, so they can legally buy wholesale and onsell to clients who pay with PHON coins, but they still have to pay Flexiroam X... So they will now need to dump PHON on the open market (increasing sell pressure) to pay their supplier... This was the message below that got deleted and got me kicked from their discord! I smell an exit scam people so please stay safe.

@phonecoin.space#0423  So I got a reply and they confirmed that you are just **retailer** of their product and service. So that doesn't really give this coin a use case IMO as I can buy this service with fiat or even with a crypto/fiat gateway such as satoshi's lounge etc. Can you please elaborate what will support the coin?
My concern is you are a retailer Flexiroam and they don’t accept PHON, so all PHON you receive to use this 3rd party service, you will need to sell on the open market to convert to BTC, then to Fiat to pay for the offered service. If this is the case then your tokens only use case is to be used for MN, which will leave your project facing inflationary issues and the per coin price is set for a downhill ride to a sat. Please know I am not here to FUD but my concerns are for the longevity of your project. Please do correct me if I have overlooked something.

As far as I can see, there is nowhere you can see that PhoneCoin states that they were partnered with Flexiroam X, only they are distributors of Flexiroam X.

But anyway I am following now this project at discord server.
Goodluck to this project.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Why you don't talk about team dev as one of the most interesting thing with any project brother?
I would like to know about total supply too brother!
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

that for the project give more information to see what plans the company would like to explore in more detail
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

In the list of countries where you can use your SIM card, there is no Russia. So I can't use your technology? Do you have any agreements with Russian mobile operators or is this a fundamental limitation?
phonecoin.space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

@lorida

i think she already set mail to you for this clarification
It is true ...
BUT
It was my personal mail and answer to me,
and you should NOT receive the same mail as I did.
that I received.
Very clumsy from both sides
we not receive mail from them, but we send big question and complaint about this case.
They explain that Support department not related Marketing department.
i ask them to send screen shot to me after they send mail to you.

You are too focus to making FUD even you not ready our website carefully and this thread above.
if you read carefully this thread above you will find someone like you try verify to Flexiroam X support that do not have data how much we make order to FlexiroamX.
Our Website Content:
"Phone coin cooperate with telecommunications operators to distribute internet data roaming cards for smart phones that can be used in more than 100 countries. In the future Phone Coin will work with smart phone manufacturers in China to produce smart phones"
You will see our main mission actually.

Why you don't talk about team dev as one of the most interesting thing with any project brother?
Just update to website Supply 21M

In the list of countries where you can use your SIM card, there is no Russia. So I can't use your technology? Do you have any agreements with Russian mobile operators or is this a fundamental limitation?
https://phonecoin.space/#froamx_coverage
Click Asia
Russian Federation
Motiv,Tele2 , MTS RU / VimpelCom
3G, 4G

naugty

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

Something that i notice and seems scammy. good luck all investor

https://who.is/whois/phonecoin.space
registrant or admin details also doesn't seems legit.

Registrant Contact Information:
NameMahadev mahadev
Organizationmahadev
Addressmahadev mahadev
Citymahadev
Postal Code20114
CountryID
Phone+62.08135213231
Email m4h4dev@gmail.com

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

At first, I was hesitant about this project but I'm glad I gave it a try. Phonecoin is worth all the risks.
Join now on Discord: https://discord.gg/nARP7FW
Join Airdrop too. Here are the Rules

1. Must be level 1 role
2. Minimum 2 invite Discord
3. Follow Twitter phonecoin
4. YouTube subscribe phonecoin
5. Include 3 proof images of twitter, youtube, and invite discord
6. This bounty applies to 200 first senders
7. send address and provide 3 pictures in room #airdrop-lv1

luciverkurniawan

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

Yeahhh, its good dev and I am very interested
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

I was invited by one of my friends to join an Airdrop in phonecoin at discord. Just join for airdrop guys. You will not lose anything if you just go for the airdrop. Just be vigilant not to share your precious private keys if someone will ask for it. Have a great day!
Jroa14

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

This is the beginning of Phonecoin Airdrop!

How to join airdrop?
First join Discord: https://discord.gg/vKMCZ9M and follow this rules from #airdrop-lvl1

Here's the rules

1. Must be level 1 role  (to make a level you need to gain xp from chatting)
2. Minimum 2 invite Discord (If you have friend that not already part of this project invite them)
3. Follow Twitter phonecoin (https://twitter.com/phonecoin_PHON)
4. YouTube subscribee phonecoin (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWV_roCxrlZWhcfG-9nXr5g)
5. Include 3 proof images of twitter, youtube, and invite discord
6. This bounty applies to 200 first senders
7. send address and provide 3 pictures in room #airdrop-lv1
lorida

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

As far as I can see, there is nowhere you can see that PhoneCoin states that they were partnered with Flexiroam X, only they are distributors of Flexiroam X.

But anyway I am following now this project at discord server.
Goodluck to this project.
The issue is when you get your comments deleted and then kick from the server for asking questions about the inflationary issues this coin is set for, and everyone looking to invest. Real projects encourage these types of discussions. scam coin suppresses them to buy time before the annon Devs can exit scam.   
lorida

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

@lorida

i think she already set mail to you for this clarification
It is true ...
BUT
It was my personal mail and answer to me,
and you should NOT receive the same mail as I did.
that I received.
Very clumsy from both sides
we not receive mail from them, but we send big question and complaint about this case.
They explain that Support department not related Marketing department.
i ask them to send screen shot to me after they send mail to you.

You are too focus to making FUD even you not ready our website carefully and this thread above.
if you read carefully this thread above you will find someone like you try verify to Flexiroam X support that do not have data how much we make order to FlexiroamX.
Our Website Content:
"Phone coin cooperate with telecommunications operators to distribute internet data roaming cards for smart phones that can be used in more than 100 countries. In the future Phone Coin will work with smart phone manufacturers in China to produce smart phones"
You will see our main mission actually.

Just update to website Supply 21M

https://phonecoin.space/#froamx_coverage
Click Asia
Russian Federation
Motiv,Tele2 , MTS RU / VimpelCom
3G, 4G

So please help us all understand (real usage coin) as the 3rd party don't accept PHON, so how does PHON have a real use case? all I see is the more people that use your service the more the project will have to crash the price on the open market to pay the 3rd party supplier with your retail agreement terms, Most likely every month. You would be better off charging customers BTC but then what is the (real usage coin) of the PHON coin?HuhHuh
supernocturnal

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

Something that i notice and seems scammy. good luck all investor

https://who.is/whois/phonecoin.space
registrant or admin details also doesn't seems legit.

Registrant Contact Information:
NameMahadev mahadev
Organizationmahadev
Addressmahadev mahadev
Citymahadev
Postal Code20114
CountryID
Phone+62.08135213231
Email m4h4dev@gmail.com

being fudder is something ... have u seen someone who trying to scam to show their personal info?
have u called that number or contact their mail?
be smart before u accuse somethin to another user, and by the way...newb acc ? lol ... be more positive toward your life dude .. dont be a shadow ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: