Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN PHON-Phonecoin POW-POS-MN (real usage coin)  (Read 3428 times)
supernocturnal

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
Merited by Ethereums (1)

@lorida

i think she already set mail to you for this clarification
It is true ...
BUT
It was my personal mail and answer to me,
and you should NOT receive the same mail as I did.
that I received.
Very clumsy from both sides
we not receive mail from them, but we send big question and complaint about this case.
They explain that Support department not related Marketing department.
i ask them to send screen shot to me after they send mail to you.

You are too focus to making FUD even you not ready our website carefully and this thread above.
if you read carefully this thread above you will find someone like you try verify to Flexiroam X support that do not have data how much we make order to FlexiroamX.
Our Website Content:
"Phone coin cooperate with telecommunications operators to distribute internet data roaming cards for smart phones that can be used in more than 100 countries. In the future Phone Coin will work with smart phone manufacturers in China to produce smart phones"
You will see our main mission actually.

Why you don't talk about team dev as one of the most interesting thing with any project brother?
I would like to know about total supply too brother!
Just update to website Supply 21M

In the list of countries where you can use your SIM card, there is no Russia. So I can't use your technology? Do you have any agreements with Russian mobile operators or is this a fundamental limitation?
https://phonecoin.space/#froamx_coverage
Click Asia
Russian Federation
Motiv,Tele2 , MTS RU / VimpelCom
3G, 4G

So please help us all understand (real usage coin) as the 3rd party don't accept PHON, so how does PHON have a real use case? all I see is the more people that use your service the more the project will have to crash the price on the open market to pay the 3rd party supplier with your retail agreement terms, Most likely every month. You would be better off charging customers BTC but then what is the (real usage coin) of the PHON coin?HuhHuh

i would like to offer u an answer mate, but it depends on your view about my answer ..

this project using flexyroam as their product sale and using PHON as payment, i think the owner of this coin already buy a lot or had a big sale on flexroam card and he thinking use his own coin / project as their payment ... the gimmick is the owner want to have their own payment gateway for distribute it.

I think nothing wrong with that and why he choose PHON over BTC, its owner choice i think ( fast tx and masternode option available on their coin ) .

Without being Fudder or Fomoer, i would like to watch their project running since i could test their coin payment gateway too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

this project use sim for roaming?
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

@lorida

i think she already set mail to you for this clarification
It is true ...
BUT
It was my personal mail and answer to me,
and you should NOT receive the same mail as I did.
that I received.
Very clumsy from both sides
we not receive mail from them, but we send big question and complaint about this case.
They explain that Support department not related Marketing department.
i ask them to send screen shot to me after they send mail to you.

You are too focus to making FUD even you not ready our website carefully and this thread above.
if you read carefully this thread above you will find someone like you try verify to Flexiroam X support that do not have data how much we make order to FlexiroamX.
Our Website Content:
"Phone coin cooperate with telecommunications operators to distribute internet data roaming cards for smart phones that can be used in more than 100 countries. In the future Phone Coin will work with smart phone manufacturers in China to produce smart phones"
You will see our main mission actually.

Why you don't talk about team dev as one of the most interesting thing with any project brother?
I would like to know about total supply too brother!
Just update to website Supply 21M

In the list of countries where you can use your SIM card, there is no Russia. So I can't use your technology? Do you have any agreements with Russian mobile operators or is this a fundamental limitation?
https://phonecoin.space/#froamx_coverage
Click Asia
Russian Federation
Motiv,Tele2 , MTS RU / VimpelCom
3G, 4G

So please help us all understand (real usage coin) as the 3rd party don't accept PHON, so how does PHON have a real use case? all I see is the more people that use your service the more the project will have to crash the price on the open market to pay the 3rd party supplier with your retail agreement terms, Most likely every month. You would be better off charging customers BTC but then what is the (real usage coin) of the PHON coin?HuhHuh

i would like to offer u an answer mate, but it depends on your view about my answer ..

this project using flexyroam as their product sale and using PHON as payment, i think the owner of this coin already buy a lot or had a big sale on flexroam card and he thinking use his own coin / project as their payment ... the gimmick is the owner want to have their own payment gateway for distribute it.

I think nothing wrong with that and why he choose PHON over BTC, its owner choice i think ( fast tx and masternode option available on their coin ) .

Without being Fudder or Fomoer, i would like to watch their project running since i could test their coin payment gateway too.

Only 3 masternodes online with an insane ROI.
98% of the supply currently owned by the dev, ready to be dumped to the community.
Dumb use-case, anyone can download the flexiroam app and buy and top-up the sim card there.
Domain of the project registered with a fake alias from Indonesia
Fake team on the official website
Broken token economy; one flexiroam card cost 1 Phonecoin, but it doesn't adapt its price from usd. With the high inflation of the MN/PoS it doesn't make any sense.

WhitePaper written with broken english
Our coin is not a means for payment it is also an asset to invest in safely
Dafuq does that mean?!
datanhdung115

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

The decentralized crypto-based platform based on Ethereum, such as IDEX, leverages intelligent contracts on a blockchain network to perform peer-to-peer transactions (face to face, not through intermediaries) . Decentralized decks are protected from hacking attempts and security breaches because hackers are not able to hack into peer-to-peer networks.
hantuyet

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

TheFrenchGuy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

Confirmed SCAM

Don't waste your money on this.

Stupidly high inflation, with the dev solo-staking with his premine and owning more than 98% of the supply.
Fake buys on Crypto-bridge, and everything can be verified in the public explorer.
And finally, dev just banned everyone on the Discord for even doubting or wanting at least some answers from him.

You've been warned.
Krustenviech
Copper Member

Activity: 72

better stake together

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

We are proud to announce our partnership with PHONE COIN! 🙌
Come join our 1st shared T1 Instantnode at StakingLab.io
https://stakinglab.io/pools/892

Get in and get rewards and all other Instant benefits right away!
Code:
+ No Setup-Time
+ no waiting
+ Just deposit and get Rewards right away
+ daily payouts

We are a team of experts that is unequivocal in the support of our investors to help make the right decisions regarding crypto currencies. Since 2017 our aim is to reliably maximize your crypto profits.

Every day new coins are being issued. It is impossible for a single person to keep track. The good news is: you don’t need to! Staking Lab’s professors are doing the work for you. Our team of experts track down new projects, evaluate all variables with risk analysis, and stay in close contact with coin developers.

Benefits for investors:
- secure investment
- special deals for new coins
- 24/7 support on Discord
- easy access

Our success proves us right!
- more than 15k investors
- over 60 active coins listed
- over 1000 running Masternodes

mario2050

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn686VVXoAA9BC4.jpg:small

We are proud to announce our partnership with PHONE COIN! 🙌
Come join our 1st shared T1 Instantnode at StakingLab.io
https://stakinglab.io/pools/892

Get in and get rewards and all other Instant benefits right away!
Code:
+ No Setup-Time
+ no waiting
+ Just deposit and get Rewards right away
+ daily payouts

We are a team of experts that is unequivocal in the support of our investors to help make the right decisions regarding crypto currencies. Since 2017 our aim is to reliably maximize your crypto profits.

Every day new coins are being issued. It is impossible for a single person to keep track. The good news is: you don’t need to! Staking Lab’s professors are doing the work for you. Our team of experts track down new projects, evaluate all variables with risk analysis, and stay in close contact with coin developers.

Benefits for investors:
- secure investment

- special deals for new coins
- 24/7 support on Discord
- easy access

Our success proves us right!
- more than 15k investors
- over 60 active coins listed
- over 1000 running Masternodes

HELLO THE PROYECT ITTS A   / ESIM /  BUT MOORE CHIPS GENERALLY THE PLAINS ESIM THE COUST VERY  HIGH. ESIM ITS REPLACE THE SIM PLIS READ AND SEE MOORE TECNICHS DETAILS-
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

Wow in just few days PHON get listed in many exchanges but not only in exchange but also in CMC the team was really working hard for the better future of PHON, i will support this project and put more holdings to it.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

This project is just starter but their community is very huge and gaining more members that's how great this project. I believe this project will be on the top soon and this project is very worth of investment and support.
Hridoy1111

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

Phon coin is a fresh project with full of potential.Already listed in serveral exchages.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

There is alot of crypto that is use to be a payment. What does PHON be any different to other alts there?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
eyesninja21

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

Phonecoin is a very nice project with a strong community and great dev team that make the project better than ever. Airdrop is going awesome, I like the airdrop system requirements for the airdrop-lvl, airdrop-lvl2, and the airdrop-lvlv2 was so nice.

Invites are good also for us to be a part for Phonecoin community and make think's good. Good Luck Guys!
idc2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

An exciting MN project to watch out for. Already in some great exchanges and to think that its a fresh one .. excited on what's more to come.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

I am very much excited to see the developments coming! CryptoBridge and Cryptopia listing is good. Phone Coin has something new to offer for the investors.
joshz012

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

Grin Grin I really believe and will support also that PHON can help our community and bring peace to each other.. wealth and some of the fame also Smiley everything will go well as long as PHON is here to support us .. this project will continue to give a lot of contribution to cryptocurrency.. thanks and have a good day to everyone.. lets always support PHON! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

I have seen the rapid growth of this community even if it was just started. It was being listed in good exchanges and the dev was really great with his commitment. The good thing is it has a good quantity that will really affect its price.
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

This project has a great potential, already listed on exchange.
don't hesitate to join in discord community,
Marcapagne12

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

Bet this coin have a great future already listed on coinmarketcap and theres a good dev and community and there is something special about this coin that i guess you would love it
Vonvon

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

phon has anticipating future in my own perspective, and has a potential to be one of the great coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: