Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We want to hear from you - HubrisOne  (Read 140 times)
HubrisOne (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:26:00 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:10:11 PM by HubrisOne

Just wanting to hear from the community. It's been a rollercoaster of a year and as each month comes to a close we find that the industry is slowly squeezing out poor projects, scams are reducing and projects are ramping up their use-case application in order to be taken seriously.

Days of team members being faked are reducing and the industry is maturing, this is true for ICO's and for the general cryptocurrency market. We're here to stay. We still have much work to do but we are nearing closer each day.

Some thoughts from me:
- We have built brilliant protocols, blockchains and solutions to scale these decentralised chains, the issue is now not the infrastructure. Instead, we now must develop real-world applications to be built on top of this that everyday people will use. And I am not talking about Dapps.

I want to hear from you, and there is no wrong answers or suggestions, it's an open forum, please feel free to share.

Q: What gets you excited about a project? What about a project makes you passionate - aside from making +%gain on your early bird tokens.

Please share and thanks for your time (excuse typos or punctuation) on phone.

Thanks,
Ivan

HubrisOne

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

This is not an advertisement.

Just wanting to hear from the community. It's been a rollercoaster of a year and as each month comes to a close we find that the industry is slowly squeezing out poor projects, scams are reducing and projects are ramping up their use-case application in order to be taken seriously.

Days of team members being faked are reducing and the industry is maturing, this is true for ICO's and for the general cryptocurrency market. We're here to stay. We still have much work to do but we are nearing closer each day.

Some thoughts from me:
- We have built brilliant protocols, blockchains and solutions to scale these decentralised chains, the issue is now not the infrastructure. Instead, we now must develop real-world applications to be built on top of this that everyday people will use. And I am not talking about Dapps.

I want to hear from you, and there is no wrong answers or suggestions, it's an open forum, please feel free to share.

Q: What gets you excited about a project? What about a project makes you passionate - aside from making +%gain on your early bird tokens.

Thanks,
Ivan

HubrisOne

People looks at your white paper first and wait to understand some of the features they were looking into the things which is needed there. Some of the things I listing it below as much I know here.
Security
Liquidity
decentralization

Apart from this people will look into your LinkedIn profile to understand whether you are legit or not.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

This ico token sale project ?
How we know wich ico is good ?
There is so many ico-s
Anyone can claim he is the best but what is the main thing how we know its the best?
And please remove the kyc its not neccesary to have.
Because sooner or later you have to through identendity verification process anyways.
If you have tokens you sell them...or exchange..if its not fiat you might not need to show identendity but either way if you want to cash out this money ...so how?
Mostly people will use it bank accounts for this!
So to open the bank account you need id verification.
Even some exchangers who deal with western union or moneygram you use this services you must use id documents.
So if we provide Id to ico creators then its un neccesary double movement.
Second problem is kyc will make you lose many investors.
HubrisOne (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Thanks this is really helpful

This is not an advertisement.

Some thoughts from me:

Thanks,
Ivan

HubrisOne

People looks at your white paper first and wait to understand some of the features they were looking into the things which is needed there. Some of the things I listing it below as much I know here.
Security
Liquidity
decentralization

Apart from this people will look into your LinkedIn profile to understand whether you are legit or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: