Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OREOCOIN [OREO] - Hiring team  (Read 221 times)
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right place for our announcement.

we are OREOCOIN team, programmers and developer looking for an expert team with ICO to lunch our Pre-ICO and ICO later, we need marketing, PR and whitepaper writers experts to be in our team.

Our project is to create a decentralized career platform which supports newly graduate students to find a job and experience certificate around the world.

Our condition is: we are not gonna pay any fiat money or cryptocurrencies, we are just paying in our coin (OREO), so please if you do not agree with that, don't contact us.

if you think you are qualified and approve our condition, please send email for us with your CV or linkedin.

we are still in the preparation period, so our whitepaper draft is ready and the coin was issued (based on ERC233).

our website : https://gooreo.com/
telegram : https://t.me/oreocoinOfficial
twitter: @oreo_coin
email: info@gooreo.com

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!  ❖ Ann threadMedium
☰☰☰☰ ICO: 15 Mar 2019 - 30 Apr 2019 ❂ To be listed on Latoken, IDCM & CoinTiger ☰☰☰☰
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

Do not open link from "user" @Subratapandey_qx, I'm sure it's not good.

And now referring to the OREO project, you have taken into account that the name you are using is a registered trademark and you may have legal problems?

I think you should think about changing the name, I do not think that a lot of credibility to future investors to give their money to someone who uses a trademark by a large company (Nabisco).

Good luck.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Here you have written. "Our project is to create a decentralized career platform that supports new graduate students to find work and receive a certificate worldwide.
"And how are you going to support them? What educational institutions certified your activity?

bassol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Do not open link from "user" @Subratapandey_qx, I'm sure it's not good.

And now referring to the OREO project, you have taken into account that the name you are using is a registered trademark and you may have legal problems?

I think you should think about changing the name, I do not think that a lot of credibility to future investors to give their money to someone who uses a trademark by a large company (Nabisco).

Good luck.

thank you for your advice.
our project name is Gooreo (www.gooreo.com), so I think we just have a close spelling in the coin name.

☰☰☰☰ ICO: 15 Mar 2019 - 30 Apr 2019 ❂ To be listed on Latoken, IDCM & CoinTiger ☰☰☰☰
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

Here you have written. "Our project is to create a decentralized career platform that supports new graduate students to find work and receive a certificate worldwide.
"And how are you going to support them? What educational institutions certified your activity?

thank you for your interesting.

the whitepaper is still in writing mode and once it's done we will publish all details.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: